As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[Mini-Phalla] Gekkoukan High School: Game Over, Student Victory!

• kimekime Queen of Blades Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    But I want ice cream!!!

or pie.

Kime... I meant more.. sleazy.... I didn't want to say you're suspicious, cause everybody else always calls you that.

I suppose slimy is a bit harsh.

I apologize and I'll find you some cake.

:P This is why we get along! Hurray!

In return for the cake, I forgive you and won't kill you with my super-awesome evil computer program thingie (I forget what the premise is here and don't feel like looking back, but I hope that's close. . .)

kime on
    Battle.net ID: kime#1822
    3DS Friend Code: 3110-5393-4113
    Steam profile
  • Gandalf_the_CrazedGandalf_the_Crazed Vigilo ConfidoRegistered User regular
    edited March 2009
    Godsdammit, I keep thinking there's an update in this thread, and then it's just something about rocking with cocks?

Gandalf_the_Crazed on
    PEUsig_zps56da03ec.jpg
  • Kristmas KthulhuKristmas Kthulhu Currently Kultist Kthulhu Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    Ultros64 wrote: »
    But I want ice cream!!!

or pie.

Kime... I meant more.. sleazy.... I didn't want to say you're suspicious, cause everybody else always calls you that.

I suppose slimy is a bit harsh.

I apologize and I'll find you some cake.

We have cookies.

But you have to put on this wig first.

maybe dance around a little too

Oi, stop trying to steal my pledges! They don't want your stupid wigs, and snuff, and...

carriages!

We're dancing with forest spirits and satyrs this Friday, so screw those stuffy Baroque dudes! And our resident witches will be crafting potions that can do anything from making your body grow in size (and we do mean anywhere), to giving you supernatural intelligence or strength for those tests and sports competitions!

Kristmas Kthulhu on
  • cj iwakuracj iwakura The Rhythm Regent Bears The Name FreedomRegistered User regular
    edited March 2009
    Godsdammit, I keep thinking there's an update in this thread, and then it's just something about rocking with cocks?

When there's a PM in your box, that's when you know the fun's begun.

cj iwakura on
    wVEsyIc.png
  • warbanwarban Who the Hoof do you think we are? Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    Kime's cake cooking clubâ„¢
    The cake is a lie.

warban on
    ACE ✰ PONY ✰ DETECTIVE!
  • kimekime Queen of Blades Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    Unless TehSloth takes the easy way out and goes "Yeah just pretend everyone got a villager PM, it's in the OP."

Lazy hosts! I like my own role PM!
    warban wrote: »
    Kime's cake cooking club™
    The cake is not a lie.

kime on
    Battle.net ID: kime#1822
    3DS Friend Code: 3110-5393-4113
    Steam profile
  • lonelyahavalonelyahava Call me Ahava ~~She/Her~~ Move to New ZealandRegistered User regular
    edited March 2009
    Hey, this is fun!

Hmmmm now let's see.

Carriages and tight fitting corsets that tuck in everything it should and accentuates everything else....

Or naked dancing by the firelight with satyrs and other nubile young women?

Which to choose?

Which to choose?

lonelyahava on
  • ZerinanZerinan Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    warban wrote: »
    Kime's cake cooking clubâ„¢
    The cake is a lie.

This better be a real club. Someone make it a club!

Zerinan on
    6394_970621.png
  • Kristmas KthulhuKristmas Kthulhu Currently Kultist Kthulhu Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    Hey, this is fun!

Hmmmm now let's see.

Carriages and tight fitting corsets that tuck in everything it should and accentuates everything else....

Or naked dancing by the firelight with satyrs and other nubile young women?

Which to choose?

Which to choose?

The naked part is completely optional, just in case new members are not quite comfortable with it. But the witches' most demanded concoctions are beauty potions, so that's easily remedied.

Unless it's netherworld week, the dances don't usually end in blood orgies; but there do tend to be one-on-one couplings celebrating nature and our blooming adulthood. You don't even have to be a member to show up!

Kristmas Kthulhu on
  • lonelyahavalonelyahava Call me Ahava ~~She/Her~~ Move to New ZealandRegistered User regular
    edited March 2009
    hmmm so naked orgies for high school students?

sounds too much like reality to me.

lonelyahava on
  • simonwolfsimonwolf i can feel a difference today, a differenceRegistered User regular
    edited March 2009
    hmmm so naked orgies for high school students?

sounds too much like reality to me.

Which high school did you attend and how do I arrange a transfer

simonwolf on
  • Ultros64Ultros64 Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    The Baroque Society demands that you wear a powdered wig and make-up. Failure to comply may result in your ass being beaten by ten to twelve individuals wearing said powdered wigs and make-up, which may be a more humiliating fate then having just worn the attire to begin with.

In Baroque Society, we straight up thuggin', born on the streets of Venice son. Ye worde.

Ultros64 on
    It doesn't matter what I say, as long as I sing with inflection
    edited March 2009
    I'll never tell what high school I went to.

So... a powdered wig, makeup, and a corset?

So basically, Marie Antoinette?

lonelyahava on
    edited March 2009
    I'll never tell what high school I went to.

So... a powdered wig, makeup, and a corset?

So basically, Marie Antoinette?

Yeah, but throw in a harpsichord too.

Ultros64 on
    edited March 2009
    hmmmm Marie Antoinette with a harpsichord.

And she gets cake too.

C'mon naked orgy guy...

What else you got to offer me?

lonelyahava on
  • HylianbunnyHylianbunny Registered User regular
    edited March 2009

ahava - clearly the Tetris Club.

Hylianbunny on
    edited March 2009
    Oohhhyes. the Tetris club.

The bunny makes a great argument

lonelyahava on
    edited March 2009
    hmmmm Marie Antoinette with a harpsichord.

And she gets cake too.

C'mon naked orgy guy...

What else you got to offer me?

Oh my. Potions, curses, satyrs, demons, and sex, and you're still not convinced? You are one tough sell, lady.

Not to worry, however, because as I've mentioned, we can raise the dead*, get you an incredible bargain for your soul, and are currently working on getting into contact with extra-terrestrial life that doesn't want to enslave us by projecting their thoughts into our minds. We still offer protection against those that do, naturally.
    *Raising the dead is a very complicated procedure, and as far as occult knowledge in the matter has advanced, we are still incapable of integrating a deceased's soul with its body. As such, anyone raised in this way will be an unfeeling husk devoted entirely to the person with whom it is imprinted. If done incorrectly, however, the husk may seek to devour anything and everything alive to slake its undying hunger caused by the gaping maw where its soul used to be. If one wished to communicate with the dead, this is something entirely different, yet is still more than possible.

Kristmas Kthulhu on
  • TehSlothTehSloth Hit Or Miss I Guess They Never Miss, HuhRegistered User regular
    edited March 2009
    OK guys, I decided to let everyone who signed up in, I'm going through everything now. If you haven't sent in a club reccomendation please do so now. I'll have role PM's out by morning hopefully, and if everyone then has actions and votes in by close, I'll close then, otherwise close saturday night.

TehSloth on
    FC: 1993-7778-8872 PSN: TehSloth Xbox: SlothTeh
    twitch.tv/tehsloth
    edited March 2009
    TehSloth wrote: »
    OK guys, I decided to let everyone who signed up in, I'm going through everything now. If you haven't sent in a club reccomendation please do so now. I'll have role PM's out by morning hopefully, and if everyone then has actions and votes in by close, I'll close then, otherwise close saturday night.

<3

Thanks Sloth.

Ultros64 on
  • M.D.M.D. and then what happens? Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    pew pew

M.D. on
    edited March 2009
    Welll, I mean. if I wanted to be around goat-like males that think of nothing but sex and music, I'd go watch the football team. Don't need an extra-curricular club for that.

I dunno... dressing up in a corset sounds far more... enticing.

lonelyahava on
  • ZandraconZandracon Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    !reserve up/sign up

Zandracon on
    edited March 2009
    gun club

M.D. on
  • JaysonFourJaysonFour Classy Monster Kitteh Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    I see myself at the school paper. You know, with the gossip and the incriminating photos and such... and being useful to everyone.

JaysonFour on
    steam_sig.png
    I can has cheezburger, yes?
  • ZandraconZandracon Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    Go Home Club.

Zandracon on
    edited March 2009
    hmmmm I am liking the Baroque club....

lonelyahava on
    edited March 2009
    The Society for the Study of Modern Visual Culture

or Otaku Club

M.D. on
    edited March 2009
    I want a tetris club.

We figure out how to fit things into any space provided!

lonelyahava on
    edited March 2009
    hmmmm I am liking the Baroque club....

You seem to be missing the point of the clubs. You're focusing on the parts that you can find anywhere rather than just what that specific club can offer you.

Although I'm not sure how football players are obsessed with sex and music? This has nothing to do with their club. If you enjoy playing or watching football, you will definitely find people that enjoy that as well in their club. Though there's no telling what kinds of individuals you'll meet with personal tastes, the one guarantee is that they will like football.

If you join the school newspaper hoping to find someone that likes to dress in corsets and speak in Ye Olde Englishe, then you're joining them for all the wrong reasons. If the activities in my club don't interest you, that's one thing, but once you start generalizing the individual preferences of a group based on a hobby, you're starting to lose me there.

In any case, those of you looking for power, beauty, knowledge, or even just having fun with new experiences, come check out the Occult Club in the south campus woods. We're there weeknights, sixty minutes before the witching hour. If I've piqued your curiosity, you might just be pleasantly surprised if you choose to explore the dark secrets of cosmos.

Kristmas Kthulhu on
    edited March 2009
    Ahhh, your impassioned speech has intrigued me.

Occult club it is!

I'm a high school girl in an anime based world.

how can I turn down sex and magic and creatures?

lonelyahava on
  • Tommy2HandsTommy2Hands what is this where am i Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    So, I am in this now? I'm confused.

Tommy2Hands on
    8j12qx8ma5j5.jpg
    edited March 2009
    Yes, Tommy!

You are!

Now play pinball

lonelyahava on
    edited March 2009
    Woo hoo! Another potential club member! Take that, Badope Club!

And how many girls are in your club, Daius?

Kristmas Kthulhu on
    edited March 2009
    Pssst.

I think I'm the only girl in the school, Doc.

lonelyahava on
    edited March 2009

You and me Witchdoctor, behind the chocolate malt shoppe.

It's Club Royale time. You bring your voodoo, we'll bring the class and we'll duke it out, Mozart style.

Ultros64 on
    edited March 2009
    I already sent in an idea for Stoner Club!
    Yay!

Tommy2Hands on
    8j12qx8ma5j5.jpg
    edited March 2009
    I already sent in an idea for Stoner Club!
    Yay!

If that was a club about public stonings, shiiit, the Baroques would be down for that.

Ultros64 on
    edited March 2009
    Ultros64 wrote: »

It's Club Royale time. You bring your voodoo, we'll bring the class and we'll duke it out, Mozart style.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VZgwW-RzD30

Tommy2Hands on
    8j12qx8ma5j5.jpg
    edited March 2009
    Pssst.

I think I'm the only girl in the school, Doc.

That means I have 100% of the girls in school in my club, and further helps me in taunting him, even though I already knew that there wouldn't be any girls in his science club full of nerds. But thanks!
    Ultros64 wrote:

Oh ho ho! You really want to put your effeminate manhood on the line in a fight against me? I control powers you couldn't begin to understand (unless you join the club!), I have demons at my beck and call (you can too!).

This won't be a fight. Your petty insults and fisticuffs mean nothing against the ancient powers of the universe. Just remember who you have to blame when you find your soul being used as a chew toy by Asmodeus.

Kristmas Kthulhu on