As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Fuck Fat People [DO IT]

StaleStale Registered User regular
edited March 2009 in Social Entropy++
So I had a craving for terrible food. I try to eat good, somewhat healthful shit 24/7. Especially now. But every now and then I just want something terrible and God awful.

Unfortunately where I live is very uppity and corporate. So I was at my desk google mapping where I could go before traffic shuts everything down, and I found it. The holy grail of shitty horrible food.

Hardees. And it's just down the street.

I roll down and walk in, and it's like the twilight zone in there. Not a single person present is under 200... probably 250. The median waist size HAS to be 38"+. Jesus Christ, I can smell the grease in this place from the parking lot.

Now, I did my research. I scoped out what was on the menu. There was obviously only one choice. The Monster Thickburger. 1500 calories. 108g of fat. 63 of which are saturated. 2700+ mg of Sodium.

This is just a single sandwich. One. Now granted, because of my gut, it wasn't going to be sticking around long, but still, even absorbing a fraction of that is bad news. So imagine my reaction when I see a family of fatties, father, mother, and 2 sons, all ordering not one, but two?

imagine.... 8 of these monstrosities spread across 3 trays. It's like some kind of competitive eating event. They each have fries and.....

....wait for it....

Diet Cokes.

As I'm waiting for my own cholesterol bomb to come out, imagine my horror when I see not one of the sons.... BUT BOTH OF THEM, take out glucose meters and test their blood sugar.

THEY ARE DIABETIC AND THE FUCKING PARENTS ARE FEEDING THEM THIS SHIT.

I wanted to call social services right there.

easysig2.jpg
Stale on

• BroloBrolo Broseidon Lord of the BroceanRegistered User regular
    edited March 2009
  • MorivethMoriveth BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWNRegistered User regular
    edited March 2009
    Jesus, people are disgusting.

Moriveth on
  • FandyienFandyien But Otto, what about us? Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    I weigh 200 pounds. Am I obese?

Fandyien on
    reposig.jpg
  • CriticalCritical Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    Jesus.

Critical on
    edesig.jpg
  • FabricateFabricate __BANNED USERS regular
    edited March 2009
    Hardees has awesome biscuits.

Fabricate on
  • RedeemerRedeemer Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    The I'll-have-a-deep-fried-cheeseburger-and-a-diet-coke thing seems to be a staple of every fat fast food customer, ever

My friend worked at Dairy Queen and got this from every five-chin who waddled in

Redeemer on
    25jyxzr.jpg
  • QorzmQorzm Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    dammit, rolo, you beat me

Qorzm on
  • JavenJaven Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    I become seriously irate whenever I see overweight housewives order diet cokes.

It's akin to writing 'low fat' on cupcakes in magic marker right before wolfing them down like the little piggy you are.

Javen on
  • DichotomyDichotomy Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    I can't even imagine eating that much food at once

Dichotomy on
    0BnD8l3.gif
  • AbracadanielAbracadaniel Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    I weigh like, 165.

Abracadaniel on
  • Centipede DamascusCentipede Damascus Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    That's what you get for living in Georgia, man.

Centipede Damascus on
  • SeptusSeptus Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    Redeemer wrote: »
    The I'll-have-a-deep-fried-cheeseburger-and-a-diet-coke thing seems to be a staple of every fat fast food customer, ever

My friend worked at Dairy Queen and got this from every five-chin who waddled in

To be fair, I think a lot people care way more about the taste of the food, than the drink, and so they might as well cut calories on the drink side, rather than nowhere.

Septus on
    PSN: Kurahoshi1
  • BroloBrolo Broseidon Lord of the BroceanRegistered User regular
    edited March 2009
    Qorzm wrote: »
    dammit, rolo, you beat me

I am enjoying that thread

Brolo on
  • MeissnerdMeissnerd Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    Is this the thread where we sound off on how much we weigh

Meissnerd on
  • KilljoyKilljoy __BANNED USERS regular
    edited March 2009
  • sarukunsarukun RIESLING OCEANRegistered User regular
    edited March 2009
    What I think is the real problem is not that people are fat but that people are stupid as hell.

sarukun on
    edited March 2009
    I mean, I'm a fat dude

but I sometimes wonder how some people out there get to be as fat as they are

it's nice that I can still feel better than other people in that way

Centipede Damascus on
  • Spectre-xSpectre-x Rating: AWESOME YESRegistered User regular
    edited March 2009
    God Stale just sell yourself to OCP already.

Just think! You'll live forever as a cyborg! Shunned eternally and forever unable to feel the warmth of a woman's touch, but immortal!

Spectre-x on
  • GRMikeGRMike The Last Best Hope for Humanity The God Pod Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    Please fuck us.

GRMike on
  • ZoelZoel I suppose... I'd put it on Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    I was under the impression that if you have diabetes you really can't have non diet soda, sort of in the way you really can't breathe liquids, where as you can kind of sort of but not really get away with having say, two thick burgers.

Zoel on
    A magician gives you a ring that, when worn, will let you see the world as it truly is.
    However, the ring will never leave your finger, and you will be unable to ever describe to another living person what you see.
  • TarranonTarranon Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    I take a diet coke because I am concerned over my poor teeth.

But then I have heard that diet coke is just as bad your teef as regular coke.

c/d?

Tarranon on
    You could be anywhere
    On the black screen
  • DruhimDruhim Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited March 2009
    I ain't fuckin' no fatties Stale

I mean, I have but that's history.

Druhim on
    belruelotterav-1.jpg
  • FandyienFandyien But Otto, what about us? Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    I don't understand morbidly obese people because I've been sitting around eating potato chips and playing videogames for years and I am not like a whale shark.

Fandyien on
    reposig.jpg
  • Big Red TieBig Red Tie beautiful clydesdale style feet too hot to trotRegistered User regular
    edited March 2009
    i weigh a lot
    dunno how fat i am, really

Big Red Tie on
    3926 4292 8829
    Beasteh wrote: »
    *おなら*
  • PiptheFairPiptheFair Frequently not in boats. Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    I don't want to fuck fat people, no

PiptheFair on
  • Ness445Ness445 Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    Tarranon wrote: »

c/d?
    the aspartame in diet coke is probably worse for you than anything in regular coke.

Ness445 on
    4445.gif
  • Clint EastwoodClint Eastwood My baby's in there someplace She crawled right inRegistered User regular
    edited March 2009
    Rolo wrote: »
    I was hoping somebody would mention this

I was not disappointed.

Clint Eastwood on
  • GRMikeGRMike The Last Best Hope for Humanity The God Pod Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    If I drink a soda it is diet. I think full sugar sodas are much too sweet. I'm addicted to caffeine hardcore though and I'll usually drink an Iced Tea.

GRMike on
  • cadmunkycadmunky One hand on the bottle, The other a shaking fist.Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    are you fucking kidding me? christ, my 13yr old son is type I and he pretty much regulates himself. of course he's 6' and 170lbs, so he knows he can go out of whack pretty quickly.

but i grew up on carls jr (in CA) and hardees (in NC). that is the best bad shit.

cadmunky on
    5955603848_aed2690084.jpg
    "Think of it as Evolution in Action"
  • NadsNads Bob Ducca Asleep in a cul-de-sac.Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited March 2009
    We all gotta fuck a fat person at some point.

Wait, what's this thread about?

Nads on
    3c5d24e9-b7f2-44ba-bbf2-3b4658af70bd.jpg
    edited March 2009
    Ness445 wrote: »

c/d?
    the aspartame in diet coke is probably worse for you than anything in regular coke.

If that wasn't a medical myth.

GRMike on
  • JavenJaven Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    It's a placebo effect, except you fucking know it doesn't do anything beforehand.

It's self sustained ignorance.

Javen on
  • StaleStale Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    Zoel wrote: »
    I was under the impression that if you have diabetes you really can't have non diet soda, sort of in the way you really can't breathe liquids, where as you can kind of sort of but not really get away with having say, two thick burgers.

There is no point at which a juvenile diabetic can possibly be justified in eating like that.

None.

That is nothing but negligence and ignorance. I will lay down $5,000 that one or both of those kids are blind and on dialysis by 30.

Stale on
    easysig2.jpg
    edited March 2009
    And missing a foot or both.

GRMike on
  • SeptusSeptus Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    GRMike wrote: »
    Ness445 wrote: »

c/d?

If that wasn't a medical myth.

Well I assume that was in response to dental health.

Septus on
    PSN: Kurahoshi1
  • ZoelZoel I suppose... I'd put it on Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    Stale wrote: »
    Zoel wrote: »

There is no point at which a juvenile diabetic can possibly be justified in eating like that.

None.

That is nothing but negligence and ignorance. I will lay down $5,000 that one or both of those kids are blind and on dialysis by 30.

I'm not disagreeing about the end result

I am simply saying the time frame is different.

Zoel on
    A magician gives you a ring that, when worn, will let you see the world as it truly is.
    However, the ring will never leave your finger, and you will be unable to ever describe to another living person what you see.
  • sarukunsarukun RIESLING OCEANRegistered User regular
    edited March 2009
    Fandyien wrote: »
    I don't understand morbidly obese people because I've been sitting around eating potato chips and playing videogames for years and I am not like a whale shark.

Wait till you turn 30!

sarukun on
  • RedeemerRedeemer Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    Water is much better than diet soda

Redeemer on
    25jyxzr.jpg
    edited March 2009
    personally, I like the taste of Diet Coke

I get Coke Classic about a quarter of the time, and Coke Zero when it's available

Centipede Damascus on
  • Spectre-xSpectre-x Rating: AWESOME YESRegistered User regular
    edited March 2009
    cadmunky wrote: »
    are you fucking kidding me? christ, my 13yr old son is type I and he pretty much regulates himself. of course he's 6' and 170lbs, so he knows he can go out of whack pretty quickly.

but i grew up on carls jr (in CA) and hardees (in NC). that is the best bad shit.

Stop feeding your kid horse steroids

Spectre-x on
This discussion has been closed.