As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[Mini-Phalla] -- The Care Bears Phalla -- Care Bear/Neutral Victory!

• GrimmyTOAGrimmyTOA Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    Vote closes in just over an hour.

GrimmyTOA on
  • MalkorMalkor Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    bout damn time

Malkor on
    14271f3c-c765-4e74-92b1-49d7612675f2.jpg
    edited March 2009
    Tell me about it. Should have just made you people deal with a short first day.

GrimmyTOA on
  • Toxic ToysToxic Toys Are you really taking my advice? Really?Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    Is some one still voting for me when they said they wouldn't?

Toxic Toys on
    3DS code: 2938-6074-2306, Nintendo Network ID: ToxicToys, PSN: zutto
  • AstraphobiaAstraphobia Lightning Bolt! Lightning Bolt! Root! Sleep! Death!Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    simonwolf wrote: »
    Sticks wrote: »
    As I recall, I was the one who got killed Day 1 not you. I have to say this display of hostility is very uncaring, and it is making very very hard to be cheerful.

You care to much about the past, we should be be cheerful about the future! A future where we can just get along, together. Or not. Whatever you prefer.
    simonwolf wrote: »
    Listen, !Sticks, I have to be honest with you - my care is still a little bruised from all the lack of care you showed to me previously. And I know we put it all behind us and that, but... it hurts, sometimes. We just need some time apart, you know? I'll give you a stare when I resolve some issues. It's not you, it's me.

I don't particularly care for Seinfeld references in my Phalla.

There was a Seinfeld reference in there?

I invented its not you its me. If its anyone, its me.

But hey.. :lol:

I am all about hugs.

Astraphobia on
  • LoxxLoxx Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    RNG chooses !SpectralSpork

Loxx on
  • lonelyahavalonelyahava Call me Ahava ~~She/Her~~ Move to New ZealandRegistered User regular
    edited March 2009
    bah, I thought I changed my vote.

!Loxx

lonelyahava on
    edited March 2009
    Vote Closed.

Narration forthcoming.

GrimmyTOA on
  • lonelyahavalonelyahava Call me Ahava ~~She/Her~~ Move to New ZealandRegistered User regular
    edited March 2009
    Hugs for the Grimmy!

lonelyahava on
    edited March 2009
    Playful Heart the monkey bounced and tumbled down the road. He was going to visit Gentle Heart, which would be, he thought, exceedingly fun. Maybe he’d pick her some flowers from the flower patch! She’d like that, he thought. He leapt into the flower patch and began to select the prettiest flowers for his friend. He never knew who clubbed him over the head and stuffed him in that rough, stinky burlap sack.

Daydream Bear Stretched and yawned. What had he been doing? Oh, right. He’d been dreaming a beautiful dream about… who, again? Daydream Bear always trusted his dreams. They told him secrets, sometimes. Secrets about other Bears, and about other people. Secrets about… He had to tell the others, before…
    Daydream staggered and slumped to the ground, a gleaming Care-tana – complete with adorable dangling heart charm – sprouting from between his fuzzy, bloody shoulder blades.

Sour Sam crept out of the disgusting little hut. How do these little rodents live like this? Clouds, stars and hearts. Clouds, stars and hearts. Everywhere. They were relentlessly, endlessly cheerful, and there was never a bacon burger or burrito in sight. Sam chuckled as he shut the door. Sam chuckled a little harder, but the laugh died in his throat as he caught sight of himself in the windscreen of a cloud car. His disguise! It was… slipping! His fur was coming out in clumps! A group of Care Bears walking down the street stopped in their tracks and peered at him.
    He covered his face and screeched. “Leave me alone, rodents!”
    A hurried conference took place up the street. “Five…Four…Three… Two… One… Stare!”
    Sam lay on the ground and stared up at the cloudless sky. His mind was full of clouds, and his heart was full of love. Horrible, horrible love. Sam began to cry.

The caring meter stays steady.

Playful Heart -- Rend -- Toiling in No Heart's hate mines.
    Daydream Bear -- Andrew Ryan -- Took a care-tana to the back.
    Love-a-Lot, aka Sour Sam -- Wildcat -- Shamed into better behaviour... and a coma.

PMs are being brewed. Give me a moment, if you please.

GrimmyTOA on
  • WilDPanthA05WilDPanthA05 Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    A wonderful job from all!

I still can't find my blanket :(

WilDPanthA05 on
    edited March 2009
    NoOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

Playful Heart!!!

My bestest friend in the whole world!

NOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

*sob sob sob*

lonelyahava on
    edited March 2009
    'Cat we did you a favor. It's better to feel love than anything else obviously.

Malkor on
    edited March 2009
    PMs should all be out.

GrimmyTOA on
  • AstraphobiaAstraphobia Lightning Bolt! Lightning Bolt! Root! Sleep! Death!Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    Wow.

Wildcat was just a shot in dark.

I care about placeholding votes being correct!

Astraphobia on
    edited March 2009
    My Playful Heart Monkey friend.

I don't know that my own heart can handle this loss.

My best friend in the entire Clouds.

The only one that I could trust. Killed trying to bring me flowers.

We will find these bad people amongst us.

We WILL.

I will not let Playful heart be removed from my life without finding somebody who is guilty.

lonelyahava on
    edited March 2009
    Do we think that the worstest thing could have happened and Playful Heart was converted? He is in No-Heart's hate mines (and a different color) while Daydream Bear has a care-tana sticking out of his back (and in a different color) ...

A hint? Mayybbbeeee ...

WilDPanthA05 on
    edited March 2009
    Playful Heart was my bestest friend. We trusted each other completely.

I really don't want to hit you over the head with this Pantha, but I will if I have to get it through your head.

lonelyahava on
    edited March 2009
    I wasn't trying to deny the undying friendship you too share ... apology hugs?

WilDPanthA05 on
    edited March 2009
    apology accepted....

and daydream bear.

That is just... that's a bad bad sign

lonelyahava on
  • FiarynFiaryn Omnicidal Madman Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    So what uncaring soul tried to kill me last night?

Which one of you do I need to care bear stare in the face?

Fiaryn on
    Soul Silver FC: 1935 3141 6240
    White FC: 0819 3350 1787
    edited March 2009
    well it wasnt me

Malkor on
  • enlightenedbumenlightenedbum Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    Fiaryn wrote: »
    So what uncaring soul tried to kill me last night?

Which one of you do I need to care bear stare in the face?

Am I the only one who thinks this needs to be in all caps because of the Phallic Nebula Phalla?

enlightenedbum on
    Self-righteousness is incompatible with coalition building.
  • FiarynFiaryn Omnicidal Madman Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    I went into therapy after the conference. I'm better now.

NOW WHICH ONE OF YOU STUPID FUCKERS TRIED TO KILL ME?! I AM GOING TO...CARE ABOUT YOU. SO MUCH. GAAHHHHH

Fiaryn on
    Soul Silver FC: 1935 3141 6240
    White FC: 0819 3350 1787
  • Toxic ToysToxic Toys Are you really taking my advice? Really?Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    Do we think that the worstest thing could have happened and Playful Heart was converted? He is in No-Heart's hate mines (and a different color) while Daydream Bear has a care-tana sticking out of his back (and in a different color) ...

A hint? Mayybbbeeee ...

I think that's the bad guy kill and the secrets could mean we lost the seer.
    Fiaryn wrote: »
    I went into therapy after the conference. I'm better now.

NOW WHICH ONE OF YOU STUPID FUCKERS TRIED TO KILL ME?! I AM GOING TO...CARE ABOUT YOU. SO MUCH. GAAHHHHH

Are you Grumpy Bear?

Toxic Toys on
    3DS code: 2938-6074-2306, Nintendo Network ID: ToxicToys, PSN: zutto
  • Andrew RyanAndrew Ryan Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    OOooOoo
    :(

Andrew Ryan on
    Mbt2W.gifbLHcF.gifMbt2W.gifbLHcF.gif
    naknaknaknaknak
  • Kay2Kay2 Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    But Daydream Bear could dream about us, and get SECRETS from those dreams! It seems obvious that he was probably the seer, and he was killed by a vigilante due to it being a Care-tana. A vigilante who didn't call a kill to confirm his trustworthiness. He didn't care enough to tell us! Though I guess it could be an evil-kill, though they seem to be kidnappings.

Kay2 on
  • RyadicRyadic Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    Please someone correct me if I'm wrong, but weren't Sticks and Wildcat tied for the vote?

What happens in the event of a tie in the vote?

Ryadic on
    steam_sig.png
    edited March 2009
    Ryadic wrote: »

What happens in the event of a tie in the vote?

Fun and Games.

Wildcat won the vote.

GrimmyTOA on
  • DaiusDaius Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    The loss of Daydream bear is probably quite a large blow for us. The seer theory makes a lot of sense.

Daius on
    bigbosssig.png
  • Romantic UndeadRomantic Undead Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    Does anyone have last night's vote count? I believe we can start looking for meanie-heads in those that did NOT vote Wildcat, as it's unlikely a bad guy would have voted for one of their own on the first day.

Romantic Undead on
    3DS FC: 1547-5210-6531
    edited March 2009
    That's a good idea ... at least it will give us something early to start with

WilDPanthA05 on
  • Gandalf_the_CrazedGandalf_the_Crazed Vigilo ConfidoRegistered User regular
    edited March 2009
    Using a very scientific and caring method I have determined that WilDPanthA05 will receive my placeholder vote, as his screenname is my least favorite.

(Don't hate me. It's a placeholder.)

Gandalf_the_Crazed on
    PEUsig_zps56da03ec.jpg
  • RyadicRyadic Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    Because of how close the Sticks/Wildcat vote was last night, these are the three people I think should be looked in to:

Toxic Toys
    Frostmist
    Simonwolf

At least one, if not all three, are possible uncaring meanies. Sticks revealed himself as a good guy, so that should have at least gotten the vote off him. But these three still voted after that and when the vote count was shown to be really close with Wildcat.

I'll let you guys discuss it. In about an hour and a half, I'm leaving work and I'll be going out with friends for a bit. I'll definitely be back before vote close tonight. Though, my buddy's birthday party is today so we are getting drunk and doing karaoke, so I won't be here in between vote close and narration to do something epic to prove who I am. It is likely that later in the day I will just announce it, but this again would call for the guard to target me once more today. I feel our seer is dead, so it's going to make this game a bit more difficult, but if we wish hard enough we may get a seer. ;)

And for now, in case I don't get to change it later or feel the need to, I'm going to set Toxic as my placeholder.

Ryadic on
    steam_sig.png
  • SticksSticks I'd rather be in bed.Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    Simonwolf how did it come to this? Have you no care? Just say you're sorry for being a meanie-head No Heart supporter, and we can be friends again. You'll learn to care about Care-A-Lot, and its ever so much fun here!

Sticks on
    edited March 2009
    Actually, I think that if I were a bad guy, I would vote for one of my own, if it was obvious they were being bandwagoned out and they couldn't be saved.

And for pointing out that evils would never, ever, ever vote for their own on day one... I suspect that !Romantic Undead doesn't care enough about us. :(

Kay2 on
  • Gandalf_the_CrazedGandalf_the_Crazed Vigilo ConfidoRegistered User regular
    edited March 2009
    Sticks revealed himself as a good guy

Well, isn't that what everyone says? Are you talking about the Cheer Bear thing? Because that didn't really seem like it proved anything other than that Sticks is a funny guy.

I mean, I trust you as much as I trust anyone in this game, because this Wish Bear thing seems like an awfully dangerous gamble on your part if it's not true. I guess maybe I'm just an incurable skeptic in these games, but I don't see any particularly conclusive evidence of Sticks' innocence.

Gandalf_the_Crazed on
    PEUsig_zps56da03ec.jpg
    edited March 2009
    I have a sneaking suspiscion that Frostmist stole my blanket and won't give it back :(!

WilDPanthA05 on
  • SticksSticks I'd rather be in bed.Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    Sticks revealed himself as a good guy

Well, isn't that what everyone says? Are you talking about the Cheer Bear thing? Because that didn't really seem like it proved anything other than that Sticks is a funny guy.

I mean, I trust you as much as I trust anyone in this game, because this Wish Bear thing seems like an awfully dangerous gamble on your part if it's not true. I guess maybe I'm just an incurable skeptic in these games, but I don't see any particularly conclusive evidence of Sticks' innocence.

And Cheer Bear wouldn't be a gamble? I am one of the original bears! I helped build Care-A-Lot with the care of my own brow! Cloud by cloud, star by star, and heart by heart.

Also, Kay, I would expect some evils to hide in the good vote, but a) not all of them, and b) not when the vote was that close. They may not care as much as we do, but they still don't want their meanie-head friends to get the care bear stare.

Sticks on
    edited March 2009
    I just want to know who's going 'round sticking Care-tanas in us! That's far worse than kidnapping people off to the mines, right? We can at least convince the bad guys to care enough to release our monkey pal, right? Riiiight?

Kay2 on