As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Mini-Phalla] -- The Care Bears Phalla -- Care Bear/Neutral Victory!

1789101113»

• Options
    SpectralSporkSpectralSpork Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    Wouldn't my power (Bedtime Bear) have nixed your protection Fiaryn?

SpectralSpork on
  • Options
    Ultros64Ultros64 Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    GrimmyTOA wrote: »
    kime wrote: »
    LOL

I love the fact that Kime gets all the credit for being a bad vig.... when Frostmist was actually decidedly worse than kime was.
    :P I know, I know! People are so mean to me! It was really amusing watching all the kime references as he hit good special after good special! I really actually wasn't that bad of a vig, but no one will ever forgive me :(.

Ultros was an incredible vigilante. For me. I could barely (I actually typed bearly by accident -- I hope that little habit isn't permanent) breathe when he sent in his second kill, with the addendum that he hoped it went better than the first one.

Man. I still smile when I think about that. He certainly pulled it together after the second night, though. Bad luck happens to everyone, right?

First night I RNG'd it because I had no leads - I figured that it was a small chance I'd hit a good special.

Second night I went with what ahava told me because I'd assumed that once I exposed being a good special, I'd at least get some feedback. She was the only lead I had, so I went with it.

It was some pretty shitty luck, but hey, it worked out in the end, right?

Ultros64 on
    It doesn't matter what I say, as long as I sing with inflection
  • Options
    FiarynFiaryn Omnicidal Madman Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    GrimmyTOA wrote: »
    Fiaryn wrote: »
    Good game. I'm not sure if I interpreted it right, but for most of the game I just sat around being assured of my invulnerability. I'd guessed only the vote could kill me.

Go go gadget Good Luck Bear.

Not quite. For you, I flipped a coin. Good Luck Bear demands that certain forms be followed, after all.

Well the way I figured it, even if I was wrong I might as well act like I was unkillable save by vote. It doesn't matter if I'm right or wrong, as long as the baddies believed it too. :lol:

Fiaryn on
    Soul Silver FC: 1935 3141 6240
    White FC: 0819 3350 1787
  • Options
    WildcatWildcat Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    Wow.

Wildcat was just a shot in dark.

I care about placeholding votes being correct!
    Grrrrrrrrrr.

Wildcat on
  • Options
    AstraphobiaAstraphobia Lightning Bolt! Lightning Bolt! Root! Sleep! Death!Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    Wildcat wrote: »
    Wow.

Wildcat was just a shot in dark.

I care about placeholding votes being correct!
    Grrrrrrrrrr.

Broken clock right twice a day, wot wot!

Astraphobia on