As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Marvel Solicitations for June 2009

13»

• Options
    wirehead26wirehead26 Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    TexiKen wrote: »
    The link had a sketch on the new Runaways artist' blog, and it was kind of....yeah.

Anyways, Thor won't come out because JMS probably has another movie to work on, and that always takes precedence over puny comics.

Marvel and DC always act like the people from other areas of entertainment treat comics seriously, they don't. Just admit it, and quit lying to readers. And have the balls to not have them mess up big name books schedule wise. It's called "the Heinberg effect"

Speaking of Thor lateness, I just found out that Thor #601's been pushed back from April 8 to April 22. Can we please get a writer on that book who will get it out monthly? I know Fraction doesn't want it but there has to be somebody else up for the job.

wirehead26 on
    I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU!!!
  • Options
    CrimsondudeCrimsondude Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    Ed Brubaker's not doing too many books.

Nah. Who writes Northlanders again?

Crimsondude on
  • Options
    TexiKenTexiKen Dammit! That fish really got me!Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    Ed Brubaker's not doing too many books.

Nah. Who writes Northlanders again?

Brian Wood. I don't really care for his writing.

Fraction is the best person for the job. Take him off Uncanny and put him on Thor. Get rid of Coipel (he's not a monthly artist) and replace him with Patrick Zircher. Reunite that team and let them tokyo drift to greatness.

TexiKen on
  • Options
    CrimsondudeCrimsondude Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    Oh, yeah. He writes DMZ. Pthbbt.

Crimsondude on