Temptation Island [Phalla] - Game Over (Zealot Victory! Party Animal Draw)

1363739414249

Posts

  • Toxic ToysToxic Toys Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    I sadly don't have a big honkin' spreadsheet like normal for this game. With this many players and moving parts I said fuck it.

    see that's why I write every thing on my penis. Yeah I lost space after day 2, but still.
    :lol:

    OK - the other person to vote Obbi yesterday was Ultros64.

    Toxic Toys on
    3DS code: 2938-6074-2306, Nintendo Network ID: ToxicToys, PSN: zutto
  • Andrew RyanAndrew Ryan Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    Hey everybody, you heard what Lonelyahava said,

    !ElementBrian

    Andrew Ryan on
    Mbt2W.gifbLHcF.gifMbt2W.gifbLHcF.gif
    naknaknaknaknak
  • enlightenedbumenlightenedbum Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    Well, I honestly still suspect the other EB. But Ultros is playing not like he did in his first few games. Granted, in those games the baddies won and he got dead so he might be switching up the strategy.

    enlightenedbum on
    Herbert Hoover got 40% of the vote in 1932. Friendly reminder.
    Warren 2020
  • Toxic ToysToxic Toys Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    Hey everybody, you heard what Lonelyahava said,

    !ElementBrian

    Fool, check yo self.

    Before you start this shit again.

    Toxic Toys on
    3DS code: 2938-6074-2306, Nintendo Network ID: ToxicToys, PSN: zutto
  • ExarchExarch Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    So I'm still alive eh. I assume that with the confusion lifted about the whole "we suck, yes the baddies die red" thing I can be considered confirmed?

    Sooo yeah. I'm single now, anyone up for some mutual seduction?

    Exarch on
    No gods or kings, only man.
    LoL: BunyipAristocrat
  • Element BrianElement Brian Peanut Butter Shill Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    So people are voting for me because I have bronchitis and haven't been participating to the max. Good game guys.

    I just got home from work, (because despite having bronchitis, I still have to work 8 hours a day, which has given me even less time to play) and after reading through a bit, it looks like Toxic Toys is saying I'm evil because I voted for Kuhlmeye and left. Well, thats what I've done the entire game, because I'm pretty sick and thinking hurts right now. If someone else created a Kuhlmeye bandwagon after my vote, kudos to them, but I hardly did much to start it. (We DID vote for Kuhlmeye right? Thats what I'm assuming, I havent read the past pages to check on that, Ill go on a hunch.)

    Anyway, you say that I'm, "lying low" and it is suspicious. Well, I'd like to present my evidence that I have in fact, not been paying attention to the game.

    Hey guys, sorry I haven't been participating much, I've been pretty sick (Bronchitis). Looks like the toss up is between Obbi and Darian. I'm not going to even pretend that I RNG'd it, umm Darian.

    Oh and are we still doing the vote in other color thing? Astrophobia, because going back the past couple pages you are the first person that voted in pink meaning your a single. I guess I could have just checked the page 1 list, but meh.

    and You're also single, Element. So you can't vote for Astraphobia because he is also single (she?).

    .

    See, you'd think that, if I was paying attention, if i was that into it then I would atleast have realized that my partner died. But nope, I didn't catch it. I've barely been skimming the narrations, and honestly I dont even remember who my partner was.

    I could say that Toxic Toys is evil for trying to throw all this onto me, but he has probably just jumped to conclusions.
    jump_to_conclusions.jpg
    , sorry buddy, it looks like you landed on, "Jump Again."

    Element Brian on
    Switch FC code:SW-2130-4285-0059

    Arch,
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_goGR39m2k
  • Toxic ToysToxic Toys Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    So people are voting for me because I have bronchitis and haven't been participating to the max. Good game guys.

    I just got home from work, (because despite having bronchitis, I still have to work 8 hours a day, which has given me even less time to play) and after reading through a bit, it looks like Toxic Toys is saying I'm evil because I voted for Kuhlmeye and left. Well, thats what I've done the entire game, because I'm pretty sick and thinking hurts right now. If someone else created a Kuhlmeye bandwagon after my vote, kudos to them, but I hardly did much to start it. (We DID vote for Kuhlmeye right? Thats what I'm assuming, I havent read the past pages to check on that, Ill go on a hunch.)

    Anyway, you say that I'm, "lying low" and it is suspicious. Well, I'd like to present my evidence that I have in fact, not been paying attention to the game.

    Hey guys, sorry I haven't been participating much, I've been pretty sick (Bronchitis). Looks like the toss up is between Obbi and Darian. I'm not going to even pretend that I RNG'd it, umm Darian.

    Oh and are we still doing the vote in other color thing? Astrophobia, because going back the past couple pages you are the first person that voted in pink meaning your a single. I guess I could have just checked the page 1 list, but meh.

    and You're also single, Element. So you can't vote for Astraphobia because he is also single (she?).

    .

    See, you'd think that, if I was paying attention, if i was that into it then I would atleast have realized that my partner died. But nope, I didn't catch it. I've barely been skimming the narrations, and honestly I dont even remember who my partner was.

    I could say that Toxic Toys is evil for trying to throw all this onto me, but he has probably just jumped to conclusions.
    jump_to_conclusions.jpg
    , sorry buddy, it looks like you landed on, "Jump Again."

    I will admit I can be totally wrong about you. Wouldn't be the first time. The only thing that make me think something is up is that you dodged a kill. You and Nitsua got called out after the vote closed, but you are the only one standing.


    Something happened and we don't know how or why. I agree the wagon is a little premautre, seeing that we have vote records to go on now. But there is something in the back of my mind that says "EB is an evil bastard!" It could be because you were in the last game we played in together or you are one. I don't know.

    Right now, I thing you and Ultros64 are hiding something. What, I don't know.

    Toxic Toys on
    3DS code: 2938-6074-2306, Nintendo Network ID: ToxicToys, PSN: zutto
  • Element BrianElement Brian Peanut Butter Shill Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    You want to know what I'm hiding?

    Epic Reveal
    My hand full of snot says its bronchitis.


    n1314051984_336310_6469260.jpg


    If you really think that my random vote for kuhlmeye (because thats all it was) is suspicious because I didn't it change it with everyone else afterwards, just check out my post history after that post. I hadn't been really active in this forums those 2 days, let alone in the phalla. Plus, so I just re read through the past couple pages...we didn't vote for kuhlmeye...then why is my one little vote for him important? How many other people here haven't randomly voted for one person?

    Eh anyway do whatever you want, I have to go to bed, (doesn't mean sleep, I wil be coughing for the next 4 hours straight while I try to sleep, then I work untill 7pm again tomorrow so I wont be here for all that jazz.)

    Until then, I'm going to be doing what I've been doing, throw up a placeholder, lonelyahava, shes usually evil.. Unless shes revealed, has he revealed or something? I dont know, whatever.

    Element Brian on
    Switch FC code:SW-2130-4285-0059

    Arch,
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_goGR39m2k
  • visiblehowlvisiblehowl He/Him Neutron Nerd Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    Did...did you even read Toxic Toys' post? Because his reasons have nothing to do with your vote for kuhlmeye.

    visiblehowl on
    vxsHp3F.gif
    I die evry tiem in Sekiro on Twitch
  • Element BrianElement Brian Peanut Butter Shill Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    Did...did you even read Toxic Toys' post? Because his reasons have nothing to do with your vote for kuhlmeye.

    What, I thought this was because of earlier in the day, when he did this
    Toxic Toys wrote: »
    I went back to see who voted for kuhlmeye. It was Element Brian, even after the extended time and all the back and forth. He just dropped his vote and bounced.


    Is there something else? I probably wouldn't have caught it, since like I said, I'm not lying low, im just sick and tired and really haven't been able to put much effort into anything lately.

    Element Brian on
    Switch FC code:SW-2130-4285-0059

    Arch,
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_goGR39m2k
  • Toxic ToysToxic Toys Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    Did...did you even read Toxic Toys' post? Because his reasons have nothing to do with your vote for kuhlmeye.

    What, I thought this was because of earlier in the day, when he did this
    Toxic Toys wrote: »
    I went back to see who voted for kuhlmeye. It was Element Brian, even after the extended time and all the back and forth. He just dropped his vote and bounced.


    Is there something else? I probably wouldn't have caught it, since like I said, I'm not lying low, im just sick and tired and really haven't been able to put much effort into anything lately.

    Um, this..
    Toxic Toys wrote: »
    I will admit I can be totally wrong about you. Wouldn't be the first time. The only thing that make me think something is up is that you dodged a kill. You and Nitsua got called out after the vote closed, but you are the only one standing.


    Something happened and we don't know how or why. I agree the wagon is a little premautre, seeing that we have vote records to go on now. But there is something in the back of my mind that says "EB is an evil bastard!" It could be because you were in the last game we played in together or you are one. I don't know.

    Right now, I thing you and Ultros64 are hiding something. What, I don't know.

    Toxic Toys on
    3DS code: 2938-6074-2306, Nintendo Network ID: ToxicToys, PSN: zutto
  • Toxic ToysToxic Toys Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    Element Brian, I'm sorry that you are sick and I hope you feel better. BUT....


    I'm not buying it. You took the time to find a post I made in the past the day to use against me while ignoring the reason I voted for you today. It takes more effort to read back in a thread then to click newest post and read up. You wanted to a reason to make me look bad. I did make that post and it is a very small part of the reason I voted for you today. Dodging the kill is the biggest reason.

    Now I think you are not part of the village. You might be a bad guy or a neutral. I'm hoping you are neutral. I do not want to kill neutrals if they can win with us. But we need to stop killing village specials. Both sides. I still saying the website is the zealot way of killing. Now the over drinking kill and the Producers kill are the only ones I have questions about.

    The Producers have been two a night, while over drinking jumped up to four tonight. That worries me.

    But fuck worrying for right now. He have hit a baddie and now have a vote record we can look at. I will take the small joy and run with it.

    Dance Party Y'ALL!

    Edit - Damn, I miss Obbi. He would be around now.

    Toxic Toys on
    3DS code: 2938-6074-2306, Nintendo Network ID: ToxicToys, PSN: zutto
  • ObbiObbi Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited March 2009
    Don't know whatcha got

    'till it's goOOooOoone

    Obbi on
  • WildcatWildcat Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    OOoOoOOoOoOO

    Look, Sam and Mallory were cute, but seriously, Sam and Ainsley are just per -

    ooh, I don't feel gooOOOOoOOoOood

    Wildcat on
  • Toxic ToysToxic Toys Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    Tell me about it. I feel so alone.

    There is no one to jam with.

    Toxic Toys on
    3DS code: 2938-6074-2306, Nintendo Network ID: ToxicToys, PSN: zutto
  • DoxaDoxa Registered User
    edited March 2009
    *sob*

    and he was so nice to me, he didn't beat me or preach to me or anything

    why? why me?

    he was just so normal

    *sob*

    Doxa on
  • GrimmyTOAGrimmyTOA Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    The reason I'm now more suspicious of !Element Brian is that he's trying so hard to stay alive.

    Also, B:L's offer to connect the good specials with the seer: Normally I'd be screaming that they need to exercise extreme caution, etc etc, because all B:L has actually proven is that he's got a line to the neutrals, and contacting them can be a quick way for specials to die. With the sudden proof that red-marked kills do exist in this Phalla (and the concomitant proof that we, the village, are seriously behind the eight-ball) I'd say that the time for caution has passed. It's time for decisive action.

    Also, with only four of us couple-types left, we have the potential to shut someone down tonight pretty easily. We only need to co-ordinate three votes. So, who do we put on ice?

    GrimmyTOA on
  • RyadicRyadic Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    Elemental Brian you religious zealot. What's wrong with you trying to spoil all this sexy fun?

    On another note, it's good to know that there are different colors for the Mafia... but this means that we've only hit one so far and we're on Day 5. Gotta get to work people.

    Ryadic on
    steam_sig.png
  • GrimmyTOAGrimmyTOA Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    GrimmyTOA wrote: »

    Also, B:L's offer to connect the good specials with the seer: Normally I'd be screaming that they need to exercise extreme caution, etc etc, because all B:L has actually proven is that he's got a line to the neutrals, and contacting them can be a quick way for specials to die. With the sudden proof that red-marked kills do exist in this Phalla (and the concomitant proof that we, the village, are seriously behind the eight-ball) I'd say that the time for caution has passed. It's time for decisive action.

    Didn't want to edit my vote-post, but I wanted to tack on to this paragraph the following: "So you probably should get in touch with B:L. We can't afford to play timid Phalla right now."

    GrimmyTOA on
  • KeikaKeika Delectable tea, or deadly poison? Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    ooOoOOoooOo

    D: This is definately not what I thought I would see when I got my internet working again.

    My first real phalla death... I'm gonna go cry in my corner.

    ooOooOOoOoo

    Keika on
    "My fancies are fireflies / Specks of living light / twinkling in the dark." ~Rabindranath Tagore
  • TehSlothTehSloth Hit Or Miss I Guess They Never Miss, HuhRegistered User regular
    edited March 2009
    It seems like there's some confusion regarding this whole element brian thing, and whether he's evil or not some things should be cleared up. Element brian didn't dodge any kills, b:l said the neutrals were switching to obbi because of votes or something. I imagine what happened was they sent changed their mind back when he was picking up a couple votes. That said I still think his kuhlmeye vote is a little funny.

    TehSloth on
    FC: 1993-7778-8872 PSN: TehSloth Xbox: SlothTeh
    twitch.tv/tehsloth
  • DaiusDaius Registered User
    edited March 2009
    ooOOOoooOOOoooO
    And I would have gotten away with it too, if it wasn't for you meddling sluts!
    ooOOoooOOooo

    Daius on
    bigbosssig.png
  • B:LB:L Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    Yes, specials. Contact me.

    B:L is Never Evil.

    B:L on
    10mvrci.png click for Anime chat
  • ArasakiArasaki Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    Going to have to go with !Elemental Brian for now.

    Arasaki on
  • GrimmyTOAGrimmyTOA Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    B:L wrote: »
    Yes, specials. Contact me.

    B:L is Never Evil.

    Sometimes he's sinister as hell, though.

    GrimmyTOA on
  • B:LB:L Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    GrimmyTOA wrote: »
    B:L wrote: »
    Yes, specials. Contact me.

    B:L is Never Evil.

    Sometimes he's sinister as hell, though.

    It's just me.

    Flying a kite at night on a tropical island.

    B:L on
    10mvrci.png click for Anime chat
  • enlightenedbumenlightenedbum Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    B:L wrote: »
    Yes, specials. Contact me.

    B:L is Never Evil.

    Just occasionally misunderstood?

    Also, !Element Brian I don't buy it and that photo was gross.

    enlightenedbum on
    Herbert Hoover got 40% of the vote in 1932. Friendly reminder.
    Warren 2020
  • GrimmyTOAGrimmyTOA Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    B:L wrote: »

    Flying a kite at night on a tropical island.

    "Hello, Mother."

    GrimmyTOA on
  • visiblehowlvisiblehowl He/Him Neutron Nerd Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    I'm going to be gone pretty much the entire day today, unfortunately. Element Brian seems like a good vote, though.

    Wildcat has left me! GrimmyTOA, I know it's not great being second best, but damn I'd like to get me summa that!

    visiblehowl on
    vxsHp3F.gif
    I die evry tiem in Sekiro on Twitch
  • GrimmyTOAGrimmyTOA Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    I'm going to be gone pretty much the entire day today, unfortunately. Element Brian seems like a good vote, though.

    Wildcat has left me! GrimmyTOA, I know it's not great being second best, but damn I'd like to get me summa that!

    As touched as I am by your attentions, I'd actually recommend that we not break up any more couples, if possible. Once the last couple is gone (probably tomorrow night) we'll have lost the ability to ice someone. We need to keep that weapon (or, at the very least, force the zealots to waste their kills taking it away from us). If we split the remaining couples we're doing their work for them.

    GrimmyTOA on
  • TrustTrust Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    Well, the neutrals had reason to off him, so maybe in the death of their target we'll find out what that was.

    Element Brian. Get better soon though.

    Trust on
    We Stand Ready
  • duraxdurax Who watches the watchdogs? Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    After thinking about it, I agree with Grimmy. Preserving the last one or two couples does make the most sense.
    If we keep using the single vote it will split all the couples up, and it will no longer have a valid target (and be useless). And since there would be no more couples, the couple vote would disappear as well.

    !Element Brian

    durax on
  • Element BrianElement Brian Peanut Butter Shill Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    "Well our only reason for voting for him was just refuted, but that just gives us more reason to vote for him!"

    Eh guys, I'm going to work, have fun voting me off today. Enjoy your little dance party Toxic Toys, because you wont be doing that after you see my name in white.

    Element Brian on
    Switch FC code:SW-2130-4285-0059

    Arch,
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_goGR39m2k
  • Toxic ToysToxic Toys Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    Damn, I hate work.

    Do we have to vote for a couple?

    Toxic Toys on
    3DS code: 2938-6074-2306, Nintendo Network ID: ToxicToys, PSN: zutto
  • VerrVerr Registered User
    edited March 2009
    !Element Brian sorry, but you're a pretty safe placeholder bet right now.

    Who are our remain couples?

    Verr on
  • Mark L. WalbergMark L. Walberg Registered User
    edited March 2009
    Toxic Toys wrote: »
    Damn, I hate work.

    Do we have to vote for a couple?

    The Red vote is the only required Vote.

    Mark L. Walberg on
  • GrimmyTOAGrimmyTOA Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    Verr wrote: »
    !Element Brian sorry, but you're a pretty safe placeholder bet right now.

    Who are our remain couples?

    Me and aznman, B:L and Crownaxe.

    GrimmyTOA on
  • MacGuffinMacGuffin Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    I'll go with Element Brian tofind out what's up with him.

    Oh and GrimmyTOA if visiblehowl doesn't mind sharing.

    MacGuffin on
  • The_ReflectionThe_Reflection Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    Element Brian

    The_Reflection on
    SYSOP wrote: »

    "The_Reflection has a story, that must be told"..."He is already a legend, and he ain't even old"
    "He can drink a river of blood and not burst"..."He can swallow a desert and never thirst"
  • GrimmyTOAGrimmyTOA Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    Hrmm... I don't mind being single (azn has the sex drive of an eighty-three year old coffee table) but I find MacGuffin's post perplexing for the reason I outlined in post #1562.

    GrimmyTOA on
Sign In or Register to comment.