As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[WoW] LFM: New Penny-Arcade Ally PVE Guild?

• firewaterwordfirewaterword Satchitananda Pais Vasco to San FranciscoRegistered User regular
    edited March 2009
    Hey lady and gentlemen Clawshrimps. Just wanted to say what's up to everyone. Hope all is well with you folk. I've managed to land a pretty awesome consulting gig and the hours are fairly insane. Anyway, I've let my subscription lapse for the time being. I plan on comming back once this job's finished, so keep the lamps lit for me!

I'll keep an eye on this thread and the guild forums, so feel free to post awesome Clawshrimp exploits and what not for me to enjoy vicariously.

firewaterword on
    Lokah Samastah Sukhino Bhavantu
  • planetes42planetes42 Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    you got a new job? Or you got a new gig within your current job?

planetes42 on
  • firewaterwordfirewaterword Satchitananda Pais Vasco to San FranciscoRegistered User regular
    edited March 2009
    New consulting positing within the current job, doing a fairly huge project for a large client. Basically trading most of my waking hours for $texas and networking contacts. Which is nice, considering a few months ago I was certain I was getting laid off.

Anyway, you guys kill Maly yet?

firewaterword on
    Lokah Samastah Sukhino Bhavantu
  • MoSiAcMoSiAc Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    Want to play so badly heh.

MoSiAc on
    Monster Hunter Tri US: MoSiAc - U46FJF - Katrice | RipTen - Gaming News | Los Comics
  • Saint JusticeSaint Justice Mercenary Mah-vel Baybee!!!Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    Yeah, me too. I'm going to try to get re-subbed next week and join in the clawshrimpy goodness.

Saint Justice on
    Some people play tennis, I erode the human soul. ~ Tycho
  • endlesswaltzendlesswaltz Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    I'm currently on Silvermoon but it feels like it's getting harder to find groups for lower level instances...

AND I just found out about this PA guild on a PVE server so I'm "O_O should I switch!?" How are things there? My only experience with PA guild was from CoH/V years ago.

endlesswaltz on
  • RedDawnRedDawn Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    We have a pretty good time, and are always looking for more. 10mans have been a little off lately due to various real life events, however we are still alive and kicking. Just picked up our 5th bank tab, as well as our own vent server.

RedDawn on
    edited March 2009
    New vent server? Oh, that is awesome. I'm going to see if I can't be re-subbed by Monday to break in that bad boy!

Saint Justice on
  • SteevLSteevL What can I do for you? Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    We had some jackasses invade the PA server last time we were in Naxx, so the new vent server is a good thing. :)

SteevL on
    edited March 2009
    New vent server? Oh, that is awesome. I'm going to see if I can't be re-subbed by Monday to break in that bad boy!

and by Monday, I mean Monday, April 6th.

Saint Justice on
  • LaonarLaonar Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    You guys still accepting members? If so what do you need? I have a fairly geared resto shammy i can bring over if you need a healer. I also have a decent set of enhance gear if you need dps. Let me know?

Laonar on
  • ZeroCowZeroCow Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    I'll be on less for the next couple of months. I'm taking two classes this quarter that combined with work means I don't have a lot of free time. :(

ZeroCow on
    PSN ID - Buckeye_Bert
    Magic Online - Bertro
    edited March 2009
    Laonar wrote: »
    You guys still accepting members? If so what do you need? I have a fairly geared resto shammy i can bring over if you need a healer. I also have a decent set of enhance gear if you need dps. Let me know?

All are welcome, I have a fresh resto shaman that I am trying to gear up. If you want to bring yours over you are more than welcome. I really want to put together a steady 10 man group.

We have a few other guilds that we run 25 mans with, and they go very smoothly. If you want to join up with a level 1 to see what we are about before you x-fer that is fine. Join the /pa channel and ask for an invite. I am on Vraz quite a bit these days, but you can also Look for Llyth.

RedDawn on
  • KathelganKathelgan Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    I'm looking for a new "home" in WoW. Would it be cool if I swing by and joined up with you guys? I'd like to fill in a spot that the guild is lacking, so let me know, and I'll roll a toon tonight and try to find an officer if that's cool.

I've been DPS'ing since WoTLK dropped, and healed in BC, so I think I could fill any roll really. I just haven't tanked, but totally willing to learn.

I'll be checking in on the thread throughout my work day today. I'll probably see you all tonight.

Kathelgan on
  • DarhgoDarhgo Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    come on in kath!

we definitely can always use more people! i'm levelling up a new priest right now, just hit 53 yesterday, can't wait for the endgame stuff. welcome!

Darhgo on
    Arlenth - Priest (80)
    Arlenthor - Paladin (6 Primary Alt)
    Binwin - Hunter (19 Twink)
    Arleah - Bank Alt (1)
    Server: Draenor, Guild: Clawshrimp & Co. Rank: Lobster
  • molefacemoleface Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    Yeah man, join us. We take on anyone PA. Play whatever you like too. We have a pretty wide variety of players. We have a few tanks and healers (esp if Laonar brings over his resto shammy). If you really want to fill a gap I don't think we have any active high level rogues, retadins or boomkin or even any DKs now. But really, play what you like. We don't have any restrictions or anything :)

moleface on
    battle.net: lankyplonker#1923
    psn: lankyplonker
  • LaonarLaonar Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    I also have, a 72 DK, 71 warrior, 76 hunter, 35 paladin if you need any of those.

Laonar on
    edited March 2009
    Laonar wrote: »
    I also have, a 72 DK, 71 warrior, 76 hunter, 35 paladin if you need any of those.

It is truly up to you, we can use whatever you want to bring over.

RedDawn on
  • DarhgoDarhgo Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    ZeroCow wrote: »
    I'll be on less for the next couple of months. I'm taking two classes this quarter that combined with work means I don't have a lot of free time. :(

thanks for letting us know, man... i totally hear the school thing, i'm in as well right now. good luck!

Darhgo on
    Arlenth - Priest (80)
    Arlenthor - Paladin (6 Primary Alt)
    Binwin - Hunter (19 Twink)
    Arleah - Bank Alt (1)
    Server: Draenor, Guild: Clawshrimp & Co. Rank: Lobster
    edited March 2009
    Heh, it seems we've had a couple of people who were in the guild from the beginning sort of disappear recently for various (good) reasons, and now it looks like we're getting a second wind of people slowly heading for the 70s and 80s. Hopefully we can get back on track to do some raiding every week.

I'm finding myself not wanting to play as much lately ever since I did all the solo quests in Northrend. I could make an alt like a lot of people, but I'm not really in the mood to level up again. I just got the Higher Learning achievement yesterday. I think I've done just about all the tedious achievements. Maybe I'll play some non-WoW games instead of just logging on and doing nothing. There's no reason I can't just reduce my WoW hours/week.

SteevL on
  • molefacemoleface Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    Heh yeah I hear that. Once you get someone to max level and have done all the raids a few times, there is only so much other stuff you can do. A lot of people are probably in that place right now and waiting on 3.1 for it's changes and the sexy Ulduar. I reckon once we get that things will pick up again. For me I plan to keep Arborlax raiding and while he's not doing that I'm gonna work on making a twink to pass the time when I have nothing else to do

moleface on
    battle.net: lankyplonker#1923
    psn: lankyplonker
    edited March 2009
    If people need time off that fine by me. However I would like one day a week to clear Naxx. I'm going to start posting the raid times on the forums in addition to the the in game calendar. If you can't log in for whatever reason, you can still check your in game calendar through the armory page if you sign in.

RedDawn on
  • planetes42planetes42 Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    That sounds good. Unfortunately, we started a dog training class on Wed nights, so that means Tues & Wed are out for me.

Sorry I've been gone so much. The weather is starting to get really nice and that means we're going for runs/walks/etc with the dog at night rather than staying in.

planetes42 on
  • endlesswaltzendlesswaltz Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    I have transfered my characters (80 mage and 60 priest) and will be joining you guys shortly.

(Also, I'm bringing two other people...)

endlesswaltz on
    edited April 2009
    Welcome!

ZeroCow on
    PSN ID - Buckeye_Bert
    Magic Online - Bertro
    edited April 2009
    Sounds like we have some new blood. I'm anxious to get back online with you guys next week. See you then!

Saint Justice on
  • donhonkdonhonk Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Oh dudes, I'd like to say I'm enjoying playing with you very much. Hope to be 80 soon enough!

donhonk on
    edited April 2009
    I'm back, bitches!

Saint Justice on
    edited April 2009
    Guess who had a computer, a 22inch wide screen monitor, and nothing but time on his hands for a bit. This guy!

MoSiAc on
    Monster Hunter Tri US: MoSiAc - U46FJF - Katrice | RipTen - Gaming News | Los Comics
    edited April 2009
    Good to have some people back!

SteevL on
    edited April 2009
    Waiting for updates to download on this slow American internet is torture though. Good thing I have some other things to do while that's going down heh.

MoSiAc on
    edited April 2009
    3.1, yaaaaay! Come join me on the vent server, fellow Clawsmen!

Saint Justice on
  • tejinitejini Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    I just renewed my account.

Here I come PAers.

tejini on
    steam.php?id=tejini&pngimg=TVsrh&tborder=0

3ds Friend Code: 1375-7311-7639
    edited April 2009
    Welcome back!

Saint Justice on
  • Little JimLittle Jim __BANNED USERS regular
    edited April 2009
    do you guys need any more level 80 paladins (ret olol)

i'm sitting here with my credit card in hand about to transfer

do you want me

do you

do you

Little Jim on
    th_crabz.png
    edited April 2009
    i'm transferring anyway

i am making good on my word for about 5 months ago!!

Little Jim on
    th_crabz.png
    edited April 2009
    Little Jim wrote: »
    i'm transferring anyway

i am making good on my word for about 5 months ago!!

Welcome!

ZeroCow on
    PSN ID - Buckeye_Bert
    Magic Online - Bertro
    edited April 2009
    i hope you're ready for another mediocre poorly geared ret paladin!

Little Jim on
    th_crabz.png
  • ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Well we currently have no ret paladins...so you'll be our only poorly geared ret paladin.

Thomamelas on
    edited April 2009
    And also our best ret paladin

SteevL on
This discussion has been closed.