As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Anyone else not gotten their prereg stuff?

leafleaf Registered User regular
edited May 2005 in PAX Archive
So like it says, has anyone else not gotten their pre-registration pack? Just wondering, since I signed up almost instantly, but never got anything in the mail except the bill. Since I saw this...
What do I do when I get there?
If you've preregistered, that means you've received your preregistration packet with the appropriate wristbands to get you in the door. If you're buying tickets the day-of, just head to the registration desk near the main entrance.

And thought....hey....maybe I'm missing something, or my junkmail filter got rid of an important email....

newsig-notweed.jpg
leaf on

• Options
    Raiden333Raiden333 Registered User regular
    edited May 2005
    I'm pretty sure they're mailed out in June/July.

Raiden333 on
    There was a steam sig here. It's gone now.
  • Options
    BorfaseBorfase __BANNED USERS regular
    edited May 2005
    it says somewhere that all that stuff will be mailed out about 2 weeks before the event

Borfase on
    duhhhh i like spaghetti-o's lolz
  • Options
    Robert KhooRobert Khoo Registered User, ClubPA staff
    edited May 2005
    Yeah, don't worry. We're doing a mass mailing starting a month prior to the show. If you don't get anything in the mail, there's always the "backup" plan which is to show us your ID at the door (so instead of 2000 people lining up there will more likely be a dozen or so).

-robert

Robert Khoo on
    Some guy.