As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[4E-Recuitment] Evefront

13»

• Options
    StormgaleStormgale Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    GrimmyTOA wrote: »
    If you're okay with it, and manaleak's okay with it...

It might be a good idea.

I don't mind, so see what Manaleak says :P

Stormgale on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    manaleak34manaleak34 Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Yeah no one in your party has thievery trained. Even odder is that there was only one Rogue submitted for a Black Ops campaign of all things. I guess everyone thought everyone else would try playing a Rogue.

Yeah if you'd want to change to a Rogue I wouldn't have any problem with it. You guys do need more Melee action.

manaleak34 on
    XBL/Steam:ManaCrevice
  • Options
    edited April 2009
    Alright I'll roll one up tonight or tomorrow morning

And I did make my ranger a "Cloaked sniper" kinda guy :P

Stormgale on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited April 2009
    Stormgale on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    FiggyFiggy Fighter of the night man Champion of the sunRegistered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Sweet.. we were definitely missing the shuriken aspect.

Figgy on
    XBL : Figment3 · SteamID : Figment
  • Options
    edited April 2009
    Figgy wrote: »
    Sweet.. we were definitely missing the shuriken aspect.

His main ranged weapon is the bow, I just took the shuriken and daggers for concealability

And cause shuriken are badass

Stormgale on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    manaleak34manaleak34 Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Ok looks like I got a response from all the players. I doubt anyone minds me moving the date up and creating the game thread tomorrow.

Also do you guys want a name for your adventuring party? I was also planning on having your 'headquarters' being part of some establishment. If you want a particular name for it let me know. In general feel free to add to the world as you see fit considering it lacks a lot of smaller details :P.

manaleak34 on
    XBL/Steam:ManaCrevice
  • Options
    edited April 2009
    I would not be opposed to "The Goonies."

Seriously though, we're a secret group of bad mother fuckers hired to do some dirty, dirty deeds. We probably wouldn't have a "group name," since we're only referred to in specific circles in secret.

Figgy on
  • Options
    LightRiderLightRider __BANNED USERS regular
    edited April 2009
    If you don't mind, I'd like to post a character for reserves if needed. Good luck everyone, this looks like it'll be an awesome game.

Azulan, Half-Elf Paladin Divine Defender
    Init +0 HP 31/31 Bloodied 15 Healing Surge 7 ( used /13)
    AC 18 Fort 14 Reflex 12 Will 13 Speed 5
    Str 14 (+2) Con 16 (+3) Dex 10 (+0) Int 13 (+1) Wis 14 (+2) Cha 14 (+2)
    Second Wind
    Divine Challenge
    Lay on Hands
    Bolstering Strike
    Valiant Strike
    Reaping Strike
    Divine Mettle
    Divine Strength
    Piercing Strike
    Paladin's Judgement

Background and Personality
    Unable to lie, annoyingly honest and frank about his opinions about the current situation. Willing to fight any foe or overcome any challenge to end injustice. Always prepared to fight and to die for what is right. Never far away from his armor and greatsword. Very rarely will you see Azulan enjoying the mirth and merriment of others. Constantly looking for the next villain to defeat or the next commoner to help. Doesn't care for the constant bickering amongst various races. Grew up with humans, elves and dwarves, and learned all he could from them. Wishes to travel the lands and shine the light of Bahamut on the dark places and peoples of the world.

Appearance
    Unusually tall and stocky for a Half-Elf. Generally accounted for by his constant training as a child. Darker skin than usual and a black head of hair make for an unassuming yet intimidating visage. Very little is known about him, and he likes to keep it that way. Carries a holy symbol crafted by his father, and a greatsword forged by the dwarven friends he grew up with as a child. Constantly mussed appearance shows little regard for personal appearance, as his focus is constantly shifting to more substantive endeavors. If there is one thing that sticks out about his appearance, it is his back, showing an elvish mark for each creature slain in service of Bahamut. There are not many now, but the road ahead shows promise of adventure.

LightRider on
  • Options
    edited April 2009
    I suggest we use some gibersish name we can pass off as any language our opponents don't know

e.g.

"Were Thenethed, it means the Traders of the west"

Or

"Were thenethed, it means master swordfighters of the north coast"

Stormgale on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    GrimmyTOAGrimmyTOA Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    I'm good with whatever. I assumed that we were just going to have some sort of government designation, anyway.

GrimmyTOA on
  • Options
    edited April 2009
    Stormgale wrote: »
    I suggest we use some gibersish name we can pass off as any language our opponents don't know

e.g.

Or

We're Thenethed... it means, "Whale's Vagina."

Figgy on
  • Options
    edited April 2009
    Figgy wrote: »
    Stormgale wrote: »

e.g.

Or

We're Thenethed... it means, "Whale's Vagina."

:P If that is what your into

Stormgale on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited April 2009
    Scholars maintain that the translation was lost many years ago...

Figgy on