As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Vanguard - WTH is a Roughhew?

StephenB.2006StephenB.2006 Registered User regular
edited February 2007 in MMO Extravaganza
So the artificing refining table keeps telling me I am missing a tool required for the recipe. I am missing a 'Roughhew' and the recipe does not ask for one I can find no such tool anywhere in the game!

An object at rest cannot be stopped!
StephenB.2006 on

• Options
    StratoStrato Registered User regular
    edited February 2007
    Are you drunk, or did you miss the Vanguard thread right under this one?

Strato on
  • Options
    edited February 2007
    Honestly? I read a bit into it and said you know what, I think this roughhew thing is epic enough to deserve its own thread.

StephenB.2006 on
  • Options
    krylon666krylon666 Registered User regular
    edited February 2007
    So the artificing refining table keeps telling me I am missing a tool required for the recipe. I am missing a 'Roughhew' and the recipe does not ask for one I can find no such tool anywhere in the game!

this is a pain in the ass, so i'll help out here. its a bug with the artificer stuff (maybe not just artificer). get rid of that damned Improved Saw, and go pick up a worn saw from the vendor. all your troubles will go away. i was getting really pissed trying to figure out what was going on.

krylon666 on
  • Options
    edited February 2007
    Thank you! You are my short duration personal savior.

StephenB.2006 on