As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Family [Chat]ters

1333436383951

Posts

  • LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Gosh Podly I hope you're kidding otherwise you're secretly more hateful than Obs.

    Ludious on
  • ElendilElendil Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Inquisitor wrote: »
    This was amazing good sir thank you for brightening my day

    Elendil on
  • SarksusSarksus ATTACK AND DETHRONE GODRegistered User regular
    edited April 2009
    You make me so mad, Poldy, and I don't even know why. Make me so mad!

    Sarksus on
  • JustinSane07JustinSane07 __BANNED USERS regular
    edited April 2009
    I think I'd rather listen to thrash than nerdcore. Nerdcore is lower than country music in my book.

    JustinSane07 on
  • HakkekageHakkekage Space Whore Academy summa cum laudeRegistered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Ludious wrote: »
    Gosh Podly I hope you're kidding otherwise you're secretly more hateful than Obs.
    what we need to counteract him is the Generalissimo

    i have always wanted to fulfill my dream of making love to an old latina woman

    Hakkekage on
    3DS: 2165 - 6538 - 3417
    NNID: Hakkekage
  • nexuscrawlernexuscrawler Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Hakkekage wrote: »
    Hakkekage wrote: »
    HAKKS IS MORE LIKE MARINATED MEAT
    I AM LIGHTLY BROWNED

    with a crispy outer shell
    and tender center

    it abloos right now

    This best not mean what i think it means

    nexuscrawler on
  • BamaBama Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Hakkekage wrote: »
    Podly wrote: »
    Dynagrip wrote: »
    not being shot by cops in your own driveway is a pretty big perk of being white.

    and getting all the white ladies

    because seriously white ladies are the best ladies

    i have a thing for angry latina women

    the only beautiful woman i know who completely faced and understood the fact that pretty much every guy she was friends with wanted to fuck her was an angry latina woman

    no real relation between those two things except that, growing up with poor immigrant parents, she was a realist
    what about slightly disgruntled latinas

    that sounds like a postal worker

    which cancels out the whole thing
    "I'd like to lick her stamps, if you know what I mean."

    Bama on
  • PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Podly wrote: »

    by the time she is 28 she will have a stache and way 40 thousand pounds

    Man podly low blow dude you know latinas got a problem with their facial growths.

    Preacher on
    I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

    Http:// pleasepaypreacher.net
  • skippydumptruckskippydumptruck begin again Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    something something extra charge for oversize packages

    skippydumptruck on
  • ResRes __BANNED USERS
    edited April 2009
    Preacher wrote: »
    Res wrote: »
    Oh god another SVU video game episode.

    Jesus christ this is the worst one yet.

    Is it the one where the kid is suspected of killing his step sister and the captain had to play the game?

    A woman is run over and beaten to death and Stabler's son (I think) recognizes it as a scene from a game. The developer says that scene is an easter egg, which Munch explains as "hidden treats for players to find" and further explained by the developer as being hidden glowing doors that the player walks through.

    The name of the publisher is "Tektop Interactive."

    Res on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Nothing is lower than country music. Nothing. Except top 40 rap.

    Ludious on
  • BamaBama Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Podly wrote: »
    How can a set which does not contain itself not contain itself?
    very easily

    Bama on
  • PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    I think I'd rather listen to thrash than nerdcore. Nerdcore is lower than country music in my book.

    Nerdcore you can at least understand, death metal might as well be cookie recipes.

    Preacher on
    I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

    Http:// pleasepaypreacher.net
  • ZimmydoomZimmydoom Registered User
    edited April 2009
    Bama wrote: »
    Hakkekage wrote: »
    Podly wrote: »
    Dynagrip wrote: »
    not being shot by cops in your own driveway is a pretty big perk of being white.

    and getting all the white ladies

    because seriously white ladies are the best ladies

    i have a thing for angry latina women

    the only beautiful woman i know who completely faced and understood the fact that pretty much every guy she was friends with wanted to fuck her was an angry latina woman

    no real relation between those two things except that, growing up with poor immigrant parents, she was a realist
    what about slightly disgruntled latinas

    that sounds like a postal worker

    which cancels out the whole thing
    "I'd like to lick her stamps, if you know what I mean."

    "Oh yeah baby, do me 3rd Class. Damage that box."

    Zimmydoom on
    Better-than-birthday-sig!
    Gim wrote: »
    Zimmydoom, Zimmydoom
    Flew away in a balloon
    Had sex with polar bears
    While sitting in a reclining chair
    Now there are Zim-Bear hybrids
    Running around and clawing eyelids
    Watch out, a Zim-Bear is about to have sex with yooooooou!
  • Wonder_HippieWonder_Hippie __BANNED USERS
    edited April 2009
    I MADE IT PAST LEVEL 2 IN SONIC SPINBALL

    JESUS CHRIST

    WHAT THE FUCK

    I'VE BEEN TRYING TO DO THAT FOR A SIGNIFICANT PORTION OF MY GOD DAMNED LIFE

    Wonder_Hippie on
  • PodlyPodly you unzipped me! it's all coming back! i don't like it!Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Hakkekage wrote: »
    Ludious wrote: »
    Gosh Podly I hope you're kidding otherwise you're secretly more hateful than Obs.
    what we need to counteract him is the Generalissimo

    i have always wanted to fulfill my dream of making love to an old latina woman

    would you mind showing me pictures of your grandchildren?

    afterwards we can go to McDonalds and just get coffee

    Podly on
  • MikeManMikeMan Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    mc chris or get the fuck out

    my backpack's got jets

    i'm boba the fett

    i bounty hunt for jabba hut to finance my vette

    MikeMan on
  • PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Res wrote: »
    Preacher wrote: »
    Res wrote: »
    Oh god another SVU video game episode.

    Jesus christ this is the worst one yet.

    Is it the one where the kid is suspected of killing his step sister and the captain had to play the game?

    A woman is run over and beaten to death and Stabler's son (I think) recognizes it as a scene from a game. The developer says that scene is an easter egg, which Munch explains as "hidden treats for players to find" and further explained by the developer as being hidden glowing doors that the player walks through.

    The name of the publisher is "Tektop Interactive."

    I vaguely recall that one. The worst video game episode was CSI miamis gta thing, oh god it was so horrid. Though they also have the worst computer related one with the invention of the "Pornado".

    Preacher on
    I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

    Http:// pleasepaypreacher.net
  • LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Preacher wrote: »
    I think I'd rather listen to thrash than nerdcore. Nerdcore is lower than country music in my book.

    Nerdcore you can at least understand, death metal might as well be cookie recipes.

    FIRST YOU NEED TWO CUPS OF SUGAR RAAAAAR
    THEN YOU NEED AN EGGG AAAAAGGGGHHH

    Ludious on
  • skippydumptruckskippydumptruck begin again Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Zimmydoom wrote: »
    Bama wrote: »
    "I'd like to lick her stamps, if you know what I mean."

    "Oh yeah baby, do me 3rd Class. Damage that box."

    :shock:

    RETURN TO SENDER

    skippydumptruck on
  • BamaBama Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Zimmydoom wrote: »
    Bama wrote: »
    "I'd like to lick her stamps, if you know what I mean."

    "Oh yeah baby, do me 3rd Class. Damage that box."
    "I wouldn't mind paying extra for an overnight delivery."

    Bama on
  • SarksusSarksus ATTACK AND DETHRONE GODRegistered User regular
    edited April 2009
    It is such a pain in the ass to post on this phone, yet I am doing that instead of reading the book I brought with me.

    Sarksus on
  • JustinSane07JustinSane07 __BANNED USERS regular
    edited April 2009
    Preacher wrote: »
    I think I'd rather listen to thrash than nerdcore. Nerdcore is lower than country music in my book.

    Nerdcore you can at least understand, death metal might as well be cookie recipes.

    Death Metal != Thrash.

    But death metal is sometimes cookie recipes, Preacher. The best cookie recipes.

    The deathly kind.

    Bwahahahahaahahahahahahaahahahahahaha!


    Also.

    The KKK took my baby away
    They took her away
    Away from me.
    :whistle:

    I had to get that out of my system.

    JustinSane07 on
  • ZimmydoomZimmydoom Registered User
    edited April 2009
    Zimmydoom wrote: »
    Bama wrote: »
    "I'd like to lick her stamps, if you know what I mean."

    "Oh yeah baby, do me 3rd Class. Damage that box."

    :shock:

    RETURN TO SENDER

    *ahem*

    "Bulk male."

    Zimmydoom on
    Better-than-birthday-sig!
    Gim wrote: »
    Zimmydoom, Zimmydoom
    Flew away in a balloon
    Had sex with polar bears
    While sitting in a reclining chair
    Now there are Zim-Bear hybrids
    Running around and clawing eyelids
    Watch out, a Zim-Bear is about to have sex with yooooooou!
  • PodlyPodly you unzipped me! it's all coming back! i don't like it!Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    turn into a jet
    bomb the russians
    crash into the sun
    now I'm dead

    Podly on
  • Evil MultifariousEvil Multifarious Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Podly wrote: »
    Hakkekage wrote: »
    Ludious wrote: »
    Gosh Podly I hope you're kidding otherwise you're secretly more hateful than Obs.
    what we need to counteract him is the Generalissimo

    i have always wanted to fulfill my dream of making love to an old latina woman

    would you mind showing me pictures of your grandchildren?

    afterwards we can go to McDonalds and just get coffee

    ah
    ah
    ah
    ah
    ah

    Evil Multifarious on
  • HakkekageHakkekage Space Whore Academy summa cum laudeRegistered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Podly wrote: »
    Hakkekage wrote: »
    Ludious wrote: »
    Gosh Podly I hope you're kidding otherwise you're secretly more hateful than Obs.
    what we need to counteract him is the Generalissimo

    i have always wanted to fulfill my dream of making love to an old latina woman

    would you mind showing me pictures of your grandchildren?

    afterwards we can go to McDonalds and just get coffee
    HOW DARE YOU SAY THAT IN FRONT OF THE STATUE OF SANTA LUCIA

    PATRON SAINT OF JUDGMENTAL STATUES

    Hakkekage on
    3DS: 2165 - 6538 - 3417
    NNID: Hakkekage
  • LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
    edited April 2009
    MikeMan wrote: »
    mc chris or get the fuck out

    my backpack's got jets

    i'm boba the fett

    i bounty hunt for jabba hut to finance my vette

    He has a new track coming out called IG-88's 57 Chevy.

    I like MC Chris. I'm not ashamed. He's a really cool guy.

    Ludious on
  • PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Ludious wrote: »
    Preacher wrote: »
    I think I'd rather listen to thrash than nerdcore. Nerdcore is lower than country music in my book.

    Nerdcore you can at least understand, death metal might as well be cookie recipes.

    FIRST YOU NEED TWO CUPS OF SUGAR RAAAAAR
    THEN YOU NEED AN EGGG AAAAAGGGGHHH

    I don't understand the country hate, not all country is bad, like Johnny Cash, Reba, Alan Jackson, even Mark Knophler (lead singer of Dire straits) did a couple country albums. Sometimes you just want a twang.

    Preacher on
    I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

    Http:// pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Silas BrownSilas Brown Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Preacher wrote: »
    Res wrote: »
    Preacher wrote: »
    Res wrote: »
    Oh god another SVU video game episode.

    Jesus christ this is the worst one yet.

    Is it the one where the kid is suspected of killing his step sister and the captain had to play the game?

    A woman is run over and beaten to death and Stabler's son (I think) recognizes it as a scene from a game. The developer says that scene is an easter egg, which Munch explains as "hidden treats for players to find" and further explained by the developer as being hidden glowing doors that the player walks through.

    The name of the publisher is "Tektop Interactive."

    I vaguely recall that one. The worst video game episode was CSI miamis gta thing, oh god it was so horrid. Though they also have the worst computer related one with the invention of the "Pornado".

    Have you seen the SVU episode about Second Life? That was awful.

    "So, let me get this straight. She's a cartoon who has sex with cartoon johns for real money?"

    Silas Brown on
  • JustinSane07JustinSane07 __BANNED USERS regular
    edited April 2009
    I MADE IT PAST LEVEL 2 IN SONIC SPINBALL

    JESUS CHRIST

    WHAT THE FUCK

    I'VE BEEN TRYING TO DO THAT FOR A SIGNIFICANT PORTION OF MY GOD DAMNED LIFE

    All these years later and I can't get past level 2. I don't even know what I ever did to get past level 1. Sonic Spinball could be the hardest game ever ever. I mean shit, I beat Ikaruga and I still have never beat Sonic Spinball.

    JustinSane07 on
  • HakkekageHakkekage Space Whore Academy summa cum laudeRegistered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Zimmydoom wrote: »
    Zimmydoom wrote: »
    Bama wrote: »
    "I'd like to lick her stamps, if you know what I mean."

    "Oh yeah baby, do me 3rd Class. Damage that box."

    :shock:

    RETURN TO SENDER

    *ahem*

    "Bulk male."
    :^:

    Hakkekage on
    3DS: 2165 - 6538 - 3417
    NNID: Hakkekage
  • Wonder_HippieWonder_Hippie __BANNED USERS
    edited April 2009
    I MADE IT PAST LEVEL 2 IN SONIC SPINBALL

    JESUS CHRIST

    WHAT THE FUCK

    I'VE BEEN TRYING TO DO THAT FOR A SIGNIFICANT PORTION OF MY GOD DAMNED LIFE

    All these years later and I can't get past level 2. I don't even know what I ever did to get past level 1. Sonic Spinball could be the hardest game ever ever. I mean shit, I beat Ikaruga and I still have never beat Sonic Spinball.

    Level 3 is an absolute mindfuck thusfar.

    Wonder_Hippie on
  • LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Preacher wrote: »
    Ludious wrote: »
    Preacher wrote: »
    I think I'd rather listen to thrash than nerdcore. Nerdcore is lower than country music in my book.

    Nerdcore you can at least understand, death metal might as well be cookie recipes.

    FIRST YOU NEED TWO CUPS OF SUGAR RAAAAAR
    THEN YOU NEED AN EGGG AAAAAGGGGHHH

    I don't understand the country hate, not all country is bad, like Johnny Cash, Reba, Alan Jackson, even Mark Knophler (lead singer of Dire straits) did a couple country albums. Sometimes you just want a twang.

    I grew up in the South, remember? I have to hate Country music as part of the rejection of my heritage.

    Ludious on
  • ElendilElendil Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    She can service my post anytime

    Elendil on
  • ResRes __BANNED USERS
    edited April 2009
    Have you seen the SVU episode about Second Life? That was awful.

    "So, let me get this straight. She's a cartoon who has sex with cartoon johns for real money?"

    Oh god that really was terrible.

    This one's still worse, though.

    Res on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • skippydumptruckskippydumptruck begin again Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Ludious wrote: »
    Preacher wrote: »
    I think I'd rather listen to thrash than nerdcore. Nerdcore is lower than country music in my book.

    Nerdcore you can at least understand, death metal might as well be cookie recipes.

    FIRST YOU NEED TWO CUPS OF SUGAR RAAAAAR
    THEN YOU NEED AN EGGG AAAAAGGGGHHH

    bullnosesatantongueapro.jpg

    skippydumptruck on
  • wazillawazilla Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Ludious wrote: »
    Preacher wrote: »
    I think I'd rather listen to thrash than nerdcore. Nerdcore is lower than country music in my book.

    Nerdcore you can at least understand, death metal might as well be cookie recipes.

    FIRST YOU NEED TWO CUPS OF SUGAR RAAAAAR
    THEN YOU NEED AN EGGG AAAAAGGGGHHH

    Die Eier von Satan - Eine halbe Tasse Staubzucker Ein Viertel Teelöffel Salz Eine Messerspitze türkisches Haschisch Ein halbes Pfund Butter Ein Teelöffel Vanillenzucker Ein halbes Pfund Mehl Einhundertfünfzig Gramm gemahlene Nüsse Ein wenig extra Staubzucker ... und keine Eier In eine Schüssel geben Butter einrühren Gemahlene Nüsse zugeben und Den Teig verkneten Augenballgroße Stücke vom Teig formen Im Staubzucker wälzen und Sagt die Zauberwörter Simsalbimbamba Saladu Saladim Auf ein gefettetes Backblech legen und Bei zweihundert Grad für fünfzehn Minuten backen und KEINE EIER Bei zweihundert Grad für fünfzehn Minuten backen und Keine Eier


    The Eggs of Satan - Half a cup of powdered sugar One quarter teaspoo salt One knifetip Turkish hash Half a pound butter One teaspoon vanilla-sugar Half a pound flour 150 g ground nuts A little extra powdered sugar ... and no eggs Place in a bowl Add butter Add the ground nuts and Knead the dough Form eyeball-size pieces from the dough Roll in the powdered sugar and say the Magic Words: "Sim sala bim bamba sala do saladim" Place on a greased baking pan and Bake at 200 degrees for 15 minutes ...AND NO EGGS Bake at 200 degrees for 15 minutes ...and no eggs

    wazilla on
    Psn:wazukki
  • GoslingGosling Looking Up Soccer In Mongolia Right Now, Probably Watertown, WIRegistered User regular
    edited April 2009
    And now, 9 and a half minutes of Burnout crash porn.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yII3QFP7Sj0

    Gosling on
    I have a new soccer blog The Minnow Tank. Reading it psychically kicks Sepp Blatter in the bean bag.
  • JustinSane07JustinSane07 __BANNED USERS regular
    edited April 2009
    I MADE IT PAST LEVEL 2 IN SONIC SPINBALL

    JESUS CHRIST

    WHAT THE FUCK

    I'VE BEEN TRYING TO DO THAT FOR A SIGNIFICANT PORTION OF MY GOD DAMNED LIFE

    All these years later and I can't get past level 2. I don't even know what I ever did to get past level 1. Sonic Spinball could be the hardest game ever ever. I mean shit, I beat Ikaruga and I still have never beat Sonic Spinball.

    Level 3 is an absolute mindfuck thusfar.

    I've never seen it!

    JustinSane07 on
This discussion has been closed.