As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[Chat]zle my nizzle got these fuckin brizzles up in my mizzle like a fuckin grizzle

• Zen VulgarityZen Vulgarity What a lovely day for tea Secret British ThreadRegistered User regular
    edited April 2009
    VC got fat

Zen Vulgarity on
  • ViolentChemistryViolentChemistry __BANNED USERS regular
    edited April 2009
    Only zakkiel could make me agree with Podly. I'm going to have to make it a point to eviscerate him. Legally. Someday.

ViolentChemistry on
  • PodlyPodly you unzipped me! it's all coming back! i don't like it!Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    You know that the last time I had cigarette, I smoked half a pack of cigarettes and drank a fifth of scotch on the roof of some random apartment, listening to this version of the footloose soundtrack at four in the morning.

Strangely comforting.

Podly on
    follow my music twitter soundcloud tumblr
    9pr1GIh.jpg?1
  • NocturneNocturne Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    _J_ wrote: »
    [strike]Do laundry[/strike]
    [strike]Take out trash[/strike]
    [strike]Convince fiancee that free will is an illusion[/strike]
    Eat pizza.

Awesome night.

Nice! So you got her on the determinism train?

She didn't have a choice.

:^:

Nocturne on
  • MikeManMikeMan Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    MikeMan wrote: »
    nice backpedaling there mister _J_

I'm not backpeddling. I'm just arguing with the .999 repeating thread _J_, who would probably argue with the "does science have all the answers" thread _J_, who would hate the Kings thread _J_, who thinks the WoW [chat] thread _J_ is a dick, who thinks the philosophy of mind thread _J_ is an asinine pedant, who enjoys the [chat] thread _J_, who wants to fuck Hakks.
    i will let you fuck her if you give me 3 million dollars

MikeMan on
  • _J__J_ Pedant Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    edited April 2009
    Nocturne wrote: »
    [strike]Do laundry[/strike]
    [strike]Take out trash[/strike]
    [strike]Convince fiancee that free will is an illusion[/strike]
    Eat pizza.

Awesome night.

Nice! So you got her on the determinism train?

She didn't have a choice.

:^:

It's a fairly comfortable train.

_J_ on
    edited April 2009

I'm not backpeddling. I'm just arguing with the .999 repeating thread _J_, who would probably argue with the "does science have all the answers" thread _J_, who would hate the Kings thread _J_, who thinks the WoW [chat] thread _J_ is a dick, who thinks the philosophy of mind thread _J_ is an asinine pedant, who enjoys the [chat] thread _J_, who wants to fuck Hakks.

She's well worth it. But in this economy?

_J_ on
  • JamesKeenanJamesKeenan Registered User regular
    edited April 2009

Or a tricked out Tricycle.

JamesKeenan on
    edited April 2009
    VC got fat

Actually VC lost 30 lbs. You can't really see any shape in that picture, the only thing adequately lit is the bottle and my cigarette, which is obviously adequately lit if I can drag on it. I'm still fat, but my favorite leather jacket now fits me like a tent.

ViolentChemistry on
  • Dr Mario KartDr Mario Kart Games Dealer Austin, TXRegistered User regular
    edited April 2009

dont forget the _J_ who gets drunk and forever loses what wouldve been the love of his life.

Dr Mario Kart on
    edited April 2009
    I don't text all that much so my auto-complete is pretty lousy. But i'm texting this girl in my class about a paper which is due tomorrow, and i've noticed that "fucking" and "hate" are some of the only words my auto-complete correctly guesses.

I wonder if that indicates anything.

_J_ on
    edited April 2009

she vey nise

vey nise

thousand dorra thousand dorra

MikeMan on
    edited April 2009

dont forget the _J_ who gets drunk and forever loses what wouldve been the love of his life.

That _J_ is a fucking tool. He fucks everything up for us.

I'm kind of like multi-man except all of my powers end up fucking me over.

_J_ on
  • HakkekageHakkekage Space Whore Academy summa cum laudeRegistered User regular
    edited April 2009

What about my free will!

Hakkekage on
    3DS: 2165 - 6538 - 3417
    NNID: Hakkekage
    edited April 2009
    I don't text all that much so my auto-complete is pretty lousy. But i'm texting this girl in my class about a paper which is due tomorrow, and i've noticed that "fucking" and "hate" are some of the only words my auto-complete correctly guesses.

Probably your strong, often vulgarly expressed, anti-fornication stance.

JamesKeenan on
    edited April 2009
    I can, in fact, never be skinny. My skeletal structure is too broad. Baby-bearing hips, load-bearing shoulders and ribcage, etc. I'm half Polish, for fuck's sake.

ViolentChemistry on
    edited April 2009

she vey nise

vey nise

I would, without hesitation, pay thousand dorra.

_J_ on
  • CindersCinders Whose sails were black when it was windy Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Hakkekage wrote: »

What about my free will!

I thought there was no free will.

Cinders on
    edited April 2009

What about my free will!
    it's an illuuuuusion

MikeMan on
  • HacksawHacksaw J. Duggan Esq. Wrestler at LawRegistered User regular
    edited April 2009
    You guys should I design a logo for Union Aerospace Corporation of Omni Consumer Products?

Hacksaw on
    edited April 2009

she vey nise

vey nise

Make it 800 hundo and a few Andes mints and you got yourself a deal.

JamesKeenan on
  • Zen VulgarityZen Vulgarity What a lovely day for tea Secret British ThreadRegistered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Hacksaw is acting more and more SE

Zen Vulgarity on
  • HakkekageHakkekage Space Whore Academy summa cum laudeRegistered User regular
    edited April 2009

she vey nise

vey nise

Is that like monopoly money

Hakkekage on
    3DS: 2165 - 6538 - 3417
    NNID: Hakkekage
    edited April 2009
    Though I'm glad someone's finally willing to tell me to my face that I'm fat. You should punch Medo in the face for being a liar.

ViolentChemistry on
    edited April 2009

she vey nise

vey nise

and _J_ takes light banter to a creepy place

MikeMan on
    edited April 2009

Probably your strong, often vulgarly expressed, anti-fornication stance.

lawl.

Yeah. Or i just have inconsistencies in what I fucking hate.

But I fucking hate so many things!

_J_ on
  • SarksusSarksus ATTACK AND DETHRONE GODRegistered User regular
    edited April 2009

What about my free will!

We decided it doesn't exist.

Sarksus on
  • NocturneNocturne Registered User regular
    edited April 2009

she vey nise

vey nise

and _J_ takes everything to a creepy place

Nocturne on
  • DasUberEdwardDasUberEdward Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Hrm. The bible has some awesome stories.

DasUberEdward on
    steam_sig.png
    edited April 2009
    back to work people

MikeMan on
    edited April 2009

she vey nise

vey nise

It's not creepy to state that one would pay a significant amount of money to fuck someone from D&D who they've only recently seen a picture of.

Ok, wait, yeah. That is pretty damn creepy.

i fucking hate _J_.

_J_ on
    edited April 2009
    I want to hang out with J, Ronaldo, and DUE all at once.

Zen Vulgarity on
  • RikushixRikushix VancouverRegistered User regular
    edited April 2009

That _J_ is a fucking tool. He fucks everything up for us.

I'm kind of like multi-man except all of my powers end up fucking me over.

You're the jack-of-questionable-trades

Rikushix on
    StKbT.jpg
  • PodlyPodly you unzipped me! it's all coming back! i don't like it!Registered User regular
    edited April 2009

she vey nise

vey nise

mm4.jpg

Podly on
    9pr1GIh.jpg?1
    edited April 2009
    I want to hang out with J, Ronaldo, and DUE all at once.

I'm pretty great. I don't know who the fuck those other fuckers are.

_J_ on
    edited April 2009
    I would totally do blow off of Podly's erect penis.

Zen Vulgarity on
    edited April 2009

she vey nise

vey nise

It's not creepy to state that one would pay a significant amount of money to fuck someone from D&D who they've only recently seen a picture of.

Ok, wait, yeah. That is pretty damn creepy.

i fucking hate _J_.
    it's actually that she's not a whore but yeah let's go with that

MikeMan on
  • HacksawHacksaw J. Duggan Esq. Wrestler at LawRegistered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Hacksaw is acting more and more SE
    no u

Hacksaw on
    edited April 2009
    edited April 2009
    I would totally do blow off of Podly's erect penis.

My penis is thin but a decent length.

Totally awesome for ripping lines.

Podly on
    9pr1GIh.jpg?1
This discussion has been closed.