As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[Chat]zle my nizzle got these fuckin brizzles up in my mizzle like a fuckin grizzle

• SarksusSarksus ATTACK AND DETHRONE GODRegistered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Immortality sounds good to me.

Sarksus on
  • _J__J_ Pedant Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    edited April 2009
    Sarksus wrote: »
    _J_ wrote: »
    OH MY GOD.

Girl on whom I have a crush to whom I declared my love while drunk? She just called and said "Can i come over to your apartment and write my paper?"

ZOMG ZOMG ZOMG

DUDE

WHEN SHE COMES IN DON'T CLOSE THE DOOR TOO QUICKLY OTHERWISE SHE'LL GET HIT AND SHE WON'T LIKE YOU. THIS IS IMPORTANT.

Note: Do not slam door in girl's face.

Got it...don't slam the girl in the door's face...

Do'H!

_J_ on
  • nexuscrawlernexuscrawler Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Thats how I'd want to die too

nexuscrawler on
  • deadonthestreetdeadonthestreet Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Medopine wrote: »
    wow

the dude died by skiing off a cliff

in a wingsuit

with a parachute on his back

he couldn't get his skies off in time to pull the chute :(
    I have a really hard time feeling bad for people that basically kill themselves.

deadonthestreet on
  • TL DRTL DR Not at all confident in his reflexive opinions of thingsRegistered User regular
    edited April 2009
    OH MY GOD.

Girl on whom I have a crush to whom I declared my love while drunk? She just called and said "Can i come over to your apartment and write my paper?"

ZOMG ZOMG ZOMG

DUDE

WHEN SHE COMES IN DON'T CLOSE THE DOOR TOO QUICKLY OTHERWISE SHE'LL GET HIT AND SHE WON'T LIKE YOU. THIS IS IMPORTANT.

Note: Do not slam door in girl's face.

Got it...don't slam the girl in the door's face...

Do'H!

Cat in the furnace.

TL DR on
  • ViolentChemistryViolentChemistry __BANNED USERS regular
    edited April 2009
    Variable wrote: »
    Okay, his narrative was actually totally something I can grasp. Even relate to, it meshes with my passion for driving in ways that make people think I'm insane. That said, I think his death was a good death, as it is comparable to me fucking up throttle-control and tumbling off a cliff in a tiny RWD coupe. I will drink to that.

certainly better than choking on an olive or something dumb

Everyone dies. Dying doing something fuckawesome is the way to go.

I prefer dying as far away from now as possible

Meh. My great grandmother is still alive. She lived through two world wars. Seeing the state she's in now, I'm content to die at like 60 trying to drift a RWD Corolla down a mountain at an average speed of 100 mph (average speed includes when I have to slow down to a measly 60 mph for the hairpins that are all of 40 feet wide).

ViolentChemistry on
    edited April 2009
    wow

the dude died by skiing off a cliff

in a wingsuit

with a parachute on his back

he couldn't get his skies off in time to pull the chute :(
    I have a really hard time feeling bad for people that basically kill themselves.

What about people who actually kill themselves?

_J_ on
    edited April 2009
    Additionally, my grandfather on my mom's side came here to escape the Iron Curtain after the allies liberated the Nazi work-camp he was placed in in his native Poland. The state he was in through most of the part of my life that I can remember well was also not something I want to experience. I wish I could remember better the time when he was able to function and think coherently, but that was all over before I was 10. He died four years ago.

ViolentChemistry on
    edited April 2009
    Depends on their reason!

Cheap (well, really expensive) thrills? Stupid.

deadonthestreet on
    edited April 2009
    Lady is here! Wish me luck!

_J_ on
  • VariableVariable Mouth Congress Stroke Me Lady FameRegistered User regular
    edited April 2009
    that's okay VC. I can't really grasp it and don't desire it for myself, but I can respect where you're coming from.

Variable on
    BNet-Vari#1998 | Switch-SW 6960 6688 8388 | Steam | Twitch
  • GooeyGooey (\/)┌¶─¶┐(\/) pinch pinchRegistered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Quid wrote: »
    Gooey wrote: »
    this op makes me want to kill myself
    GOOEY YOU HAVE TO LEARN THIS DANCE WITH ME.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-L5rXjNsI3o

OK

Gooey on
    919UOwT.png
  • SarksusSarksus ATTACK AND DETHRONE GODRegistered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Oh God _J_ is gonna slam the door in her face.

All we can hope for is that he misses and gets her in the arm instead.

Sarksus on
  • GooeyGooey (\/)┌¶─¶┐(\/) pinch pinchRegistered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Hakkekage wrote: »
    well at least something good came of it

go be lopsided and sad
    100% symmetrical here

so you're sad then

do you want to talk about it
    yesh

I am a slacker

I need to stop procrastinating

someone electric shock me

i didn't mean to me

Gooey on
    919UOwT.png
    edited April 2009
    Depends on their reason!

Cheap (well, really expensive) thrills? Stupid.

That's not what it's about. It's about doing something that people in general will assume can't be done. And what else are normal people willing to do for cheap thrills? The rush of adrenaline kicks the shit out of orgasm, and think how much retarded risk people are willing to take on for the sake of getting their rocks off. Judge not lest ye be judged harshly by people who are more honest than polite.

ViolentChemistry on
  • IncenjucarIncenjucar VChatter Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Dinner with awesome girl was a success. <3

Now if only she didn't have to leave to pick her roommate up. :(

Incenjucar on
    edited April 2009
    Don't die, J

deadonthestreet on
  • JamesKeenanJamesKeenan Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    well at least something good came of it

go be lopsided and sad
    100% symmetrical here

so you're sad then

do you want to talk about it
    yesh

I am a slacker

I need to stop procrastinating

someone electric shock me

Erm... :winky::?:

JamesKeenan on
    edited April 2009
    I feel straaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaange

I can't tell if I always write nearly incoherent sentences or if it's only when I smoke. I fuck up tenses and connect ideas in bizarro ways.

Variable on
    edited April 2009
    Incenjucar wrote: »

did you manage to not have sex again? hi5

Variable on
    edited April 2009

I can't tell if I always write nearly incoherent sentences or if it's only when I smoke. I fuck up tenses and connect ideas in bizarro ways.

It affects people different ways and the conclusion I've come to via observation and direct experience is that it depends upon how you have structured the workings of your mind. The first time I got drunk I had the best grammar I've had in my entire life. I know this because my buddy pointed it out as evidence that I was drunk. Ask thisisntwally when he's on sometime, he was there.

ViolentChemistry on
    edited April 2009

It affects people different ways and the conclusion I've come to via observation and direct experience is that it depends upon how you have structured the workings of your mind. The first time I got drunk I had the best grammar I've had in my entire life. I know this because my buddy pointed it out as evidence that I was drunk. Ask thisisntwally when he's on sometime, he was there.

I get verbose which isn't always bad but mostly makes me look retarded. especially when I'm typing because I can lose focus and return in a new tense or thinking I started the sentence differently than I actually did.

use too many words. fuck. well, whatever really it's not like I'm writing a paper.

Variable on
  • radroadkillradroadkill MDRegistered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Oh dear god, I can see our next visit to Texas resulting in scariness if you and Quid decide to do that dance together, Gooey.

radroadkill on
    edited April 2009
    Sadly the way my mind is structured, the effects of acid on me aren't nearly as exciting as the movie for The Wall. I've told this story before, but one of my buddies who was also tripping was all "what even is fire", in typical tripper-fashion, and on six hits of acid I busted out exactly what fire is, in terms of physics/chemistry, including why it moves like it does (the medium, air, is a fluid).

ViolentChemistry on
  • BurtletoyBurtletoy Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Man, it must be the whole spring time thing going around D&D. I gots a date for Friday so I'm a happy camper as well.

Burtletoy on
  • NocturneNocturne Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    I haven't had a date in a little while.

Might be time to get me one of those.

Nocturne on
    edited April 2009
    Sadly the way my mind is structured, the effects of acid on me aren't nearly as exciting as the movie for The Wall. I've told this story before, but one of my buddies who was also tripping was all "what even is fire", in typical tripper-fashion, and on six hits of acid I busted out exactly what fire is, in terms of physics/chemistry, including why it moves like it does (the medium, air, is a fluid).

acid knowledge

Variable on
    edited April 2009
    Nocturne wrote: »

I'm going to ask out absurdhot Italian journalism-chick, if you fall behind me of all people in dating you will never live it down.

ViolentChemistry on
  • Zen VulgarityZen Vulgarity What a lovely day for tea Secret British ThreadRegistered User regular
    edited April 2009
    I'm going on one on next Friday.

And it seems one of the law girls is interested in me.

Zen Vulgarity on
  • NocturneNocturne Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Nocturne wrote: »

I'm going to ask out absurdhot Italian journalism-chick, if you fall behind me of all people in dating you will never live it down.

Oh shit the gauntlet has been threwn.

Nocturne on
    edited April 2009

acid knowledge

Chemicals break down barriers in the brain. The only truly smart things I ever come up with are with the aid of chemicals. That's how I know I'm not really smart, I need to add things externally to make smart happen.

ViolentChemistry on
  • Shazkar ShadowstormShazkar Shadowstorm Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    hot datez

Shazkar Shadowstorm on
    poo
  • Wonder_HippieWonder_Hippie __BANNED USERS regular
    edited April 2009
    Actually without the convenient existence of God making free will an impossibility, what makes free will non-existent?

It requires something metaphysical or mystical to oppose to have any meaning. Like some concept of fate or destiny or something like that.

Wonder_Hippie on
    edited April 2009

acid knowledge

Chemicals break down barriers in the brain. The only truly smart things I ever come up with are with the aid of chemicals. That's how I know I'm not really smart, I need to add things externally to make smart happen.

I think I have the opposite situation but denied it for a long time.

at least I hope so, because as a realization it recently has made me feel better about things.

Variable on
    edited April 2009
    Oh and Medo, absurdhot Italian journalism-chick is a native New Yorker (as are a substantial proportion of Italian-Americans, though we have plenty in my hometown).

ViolentChemistry on
  • IncenjucarIncenjucar VChatter Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    edited April 2009

Yes.

Unfortunately one of her roommates is off their meds so she's been dealing with some pretty terrible stuff at home. On the plus side, I'm a pretty big fan of establishing the fact that I'm not just after sex, so hey, it's well-established now. Very very well-established.

Incenjucar on
  • ElkiElki get busy Moderator, ClubPA mod
    edited April 2009
    I wanted to hang out with hippie this weekend, and then I woke up 6 hours late. Got everything I needed to do on time, but didn't have any extra free time.

On better news, I'm hella cool now and not second hand cool. Aww yeeah.

Elki on
    smCQ5WE.jpg
    edited April 2009

acid knowledge

I think I have the opposite situation but denied it for a long time.

at least I hope so, because as a realization it recently has made me feel better about things.

It depends some on which thing, but selection is pretty wide. Nicotine, caffeine, THC, LSD, and psilocybin all work. Alcohol isn't good for much except linguistics. I write better drunk, und mein Deutsch ganz besser wan ich getrankt bin.

ViolentChemistry on
    edited April 2009

Yes.

Unfortunately one of her roommates is off their meds so she's been dealing with some pretty terrible stuff at home. On the plus side, I'm a pretty big fan of establishing the fact that I'm not just after sex, so hey, it's well-established now. Very very well-established.

you can answer me honestly, I won't have you arrested or anything

are you like an identity theft person? or do you get the ladies to buy you loads of shit and then just disappear one day?

That's like 99% a joke.

Variable on
    edited April 2009
    I might need an extra "ist" in that bit of German.

ViolentChemistry on
This discussion has been closed.