As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Need help with Myspace

StaleghotiStaleghoti Registered User regular
edited February 2007 in Help / Advice Forum
I've made this band

Well it's more of an Acoustic Duo but anyway, I'm trying to set up our Bio and shit

I've got it like this

We're called Solace&Catharsis
Acoustic duo from Ottawa. We're a down to earth pair that love to play off eachother, all our songs start from improvisation. Tania's personal lyrics and haunting vocals accompanied by Clinton's soulful and rhythmic guitar can truely evoke Solace and Catharsis within the listener.

sol·ace

noun Also called sol·ace·ment.
1. comfort in sorrow, misfortune, or trouble; alleviation of distress or discomfort.
2. something that gives comfort, consolation, or relief: The minister's visit was the dying man's only solace.

ca·thar·sis

1 : PURGATION
2 : purification or purgation of the emotions (as pity and fear) primarily through art
3 : elimination of a complex by bringing it to consciousness and affording it expression

How do i or where can I find the knowhow to enter whatever code it takes so that it comes out with all the proper spaces and not a big block.

tmmysta-sig.png2wT1Q.gifYAH!YAH!STEAMYoutubeMixesPSN: Clintown
Dear satan I wish for this or maybe some of this....oh and I'm a medium or a large.
Staleghoti on

• Options
    homeobockshomeobocks Registered User regular
    edited February 2007
    Assuming that Myspace pages use HTML ... begin each paragraph with "<p>" and end it with "</p>" (not including the quotes). If you need extra line breaks, enter "<br>". Begin each numbered list with (I think) "<ol>" and end with "</ol>". Inside of that, begin each list item with "<li>" and end with "</li>". There are loads of HTML and CSS tutorials on the web if you need more information.

Edit: how do i used dictionary?

Edit 2: If you want the ampersand in your band's title to render correctly on the page, replace it with "&" (again, strip quotes).

homeobocks on
  • Options
    StaleghotiStaleghoti Registered User regular
    edited February 2007
    Sweet, thanks

Staleghoti on
    tmmysta-sig.png2wT1Q.gifYAH!YAH!STEAMYoutubeMixesPSN: Clintown
    Dear satan I wish for this or maybe some of this....oh and I'm a medium or a large.