As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[CoH/CoV] I14 is live, now go make some catgirl arcs

• HarrierHarrier The Star Spangled Man Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Trus wrote: »
    Harrier wrote: »
    I still can't goddamn update. I keep getting the 'debug assertion failed' when it tries to update my pigg files, whatever the hell those are.

You may have to delete your CoH folder and do a fresh download
    I won't have to pay extra, will I?

Harrier on
    I don't wanna kill anybody. I don't like bullies. I don't care where they're from.
  • ArthilArthil Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Wha..? No of course not, just go through the metal stake through cock painful process of downloading all those fucking patches.

Arthil on
    PSN: Honishimo Steam UPlay: Arthil
    edited April 2009
    And what about my characters? Will they be saved? I'm just ultimately downloading another installer, right?

Harrier on
    I don't wanna kill anybody. I don't like bullies. I don't care where they're from.
    edited April 2009
    Yes... why on earth would you think it'd have any effect on your account? That's all on NCSoft's side of things.

Arthil on
  • GhostalkerGhostalker Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Guys, guys, guys.

Someone come play with me. I really want to play games with you cool dudettes.

Ghostalker on
    steam_sig.png
  • EWomEWom Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    So I made an AM based off of "Doom" Zombies with guns for minions, werewolf looking beasties that are Firepowered blasters for LT's, Pink pig looking things for bosses. Huge beast with goat legs and metal arms for elite boss... who happened to be an extreme difficulty Elite boss.

yeah, he fucked my world up on my 33 claws/wp scrapper. Everything got bubbled, he hit me with energy blasts, and the bots shredded me. Didn't even dent his life.

Awesome.

EWom on
    Whether they find a life there or not, I think Jupiter should be called an enemy planet.
    edited April 2009
    Because you can't be too careful.

How do I go about this? Just delete it, then how do I get it back?

Harrier on
    edited April 2009
    Go out and buy the Mission Architect edition of the game that has/is going to be released so you wont have to spend... forever getting the patches? Seriously this is the only fault I have against the game, the downloader is worse then even blizzards.

Arthil on
  • NarbusNarbus Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Magic Booster info is up here

screenshot_2009-02-10-18-16-40-1.jpg
    SKULL MASK!

# Mystic Fortune Power:

Ever wanted to have your fortune read in game? With the Mystic Fortune power players will be able to offer to read each other’s fortunes. Having your fortune read gives a power buff based on the Major Arcana of the Tarot, and can give a positive or negative effect on that character for the next 20 minutes.

# Costume Change Emotes:

Characters with multiple costume slots unlocked will also have an exciting new way of customizing their characters; costume change emotes! Super Booster II: Magic includes 4 costume change emotes these emotes activate when characters switch their costumes, and are selectable in the costume change interface.

Narbus on
  • A duck!A duck! Moderator, ClubPA mod
    edited April 2009
    Now there's a good pack.

A duck! on
  • see317see317 Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Narbus wrote: »
    Magic Booster info is up here

screenshot_2009-02-10-18-16-40-1.jpg
    SKULL MASK!

# Mystic Fortune Power:

Ever wanted to have your fortune read in game? With the Mystic Fortune power players will be able to offer to read each other’s fortunes. Having your fortune read gives a power buff based on the Major Arcana of the Tarot, and can give a positive or negative effect on that character for the next 20 minutes.

# Costume Change Emotes:

Characters with multiple costume slots unlocked will also have an exciting new way of customizing their characters; costume change emotes! Super Booster II: Magic includes 4 costume change emotes these emotes activate when characters switch their costumes, and are selectable in the costume change interface.
    Quoted cause this shouldn't be left botp'd...

That skull mask/top hat just sold me on this. The high collar on the cape, gravy.

see317 on
  • INeedNoSaltINeedNoSalt with blood on my teeth Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    man

look at that chick's cleavage

i need this

INeedNoSalt on
    edited April 2009
    It's available April 14th, for either $9.99 from the company store, or you get it as a bonus with the $20 boxed edition of Architect (which by all reports comes with a free month, so it's like paying $5 for the pack).

Narbus on
    edited April 2009
    Arthil wrote: »
    Go out and buy the Mission Architect edition of the game that has/is going to be released so you wont have to spend... forever getting the patches? Seriously this is the only fault I have against the game, the downloader is worse then even blizzards.
    I'm not going to spend yet more money. I've already bought the game, so I'll just download it again and to hell with the wait time.

Now how do I download it again?

Harrier on
    edited April 2009
    I'm not going to spend yet more money. I've already bought the game, so I'll just download it again and to hell with the wait time.

Dude the OP exists for a reason, the link is there.

Narbus on
    edited April 2009

But that has words! Lots of words.

A duck! on
    edited April 2009
    A duck! wrote: »

Yeah, but only a few are relevant to the question.
    Where can I download the client, if I need to?
    Click this Linky. The CoH and CoV client are one in the same.

see317 on
    edited April 2009
    see317 wrote: »

Man, that was at the end, and who has time read two whole posts? 8-)

A duck! on
    edited April 2009
    see317 wrote: »

Man, that was at the end, and who has time read two whole posts? 8-)
    I'm 29 years old, no girl friend, work the graveyard shift and the closest thing I have to a social life involves pretending to be a superhero on the computer.
    Who has time to read posts?

I do.:|

see317 on
  • FalloutFallout GIRL'S DAY WAS PRETTY GOOD WHILE THEY LASTEDRegistered User regular
    edited April 2009
    the magic pack looks fucking sweet

when's that architect box hitting stores?

Fallout on
    xcomsig.png
  • BitstreamBitstream Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Tuesday, apparently.

Bitstream on
    edited April 2009
    Fallout wrote: »

14th. It's up on Amazon and other sites if you want to preorder.

A duck! on
  • LepwaveLepwave Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    I'll resubscribe sometime next week probably, who knows, I might actually play a new character this time around.

Lepwave on
    XBL/CoX tags - Lepwave/@Lepwave
    steam_sig.png
  • RialeRiale I'm a little slow Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    holy shit that magic pack GODDAMNIT IT LOOKS SO GOOD fuck i'm going to have to roll like five new characters to use this stuff and costume changes! oh mannn.

NCSoft why you guys gotta make me love you so much. Between MA and this I'm gonna be occupied for officially way too long.

holy fucking shit those jackets. there are like three or four of my favorite concepts that NEEDED a jacket like that to work. I am super giddy.

Riale on
    33c9nxz.gif
    Steam | XBL: Elazual | Last.fm
    edited April 2009
    Oh hell, now I have to wait until I have that pack to publish my Rasputin arc. Too many of those parts are perfect for the characters.

Bitstream on
  • ScooterScooter Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Bitstream wrote: »
    Tuesday, apparently.

I suppose I'll be waiting til the next weekend to resub, then. Think I'll get the robot booster, though.

Scooter on
    edited April 2009
    Scooter wrote: »
    Bitstream wrote: »
    Tuesday, apparently.

I suppose I'll be waiting til the next weekend to resub, then. Think I'll get the robot booster, though.

You won't be disappointed. It's fucking awesome.

Bitstream on
  • jonxpjonxp [E] PC Security Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Oh god. I was so sure I wouldn't care less about the magic pack, and I was gonna pick up the cyborg one.

Grumble.

jonxp on
    Every time you write parallel fifths, Bach kills a kitten.
    3DS Friend Code: 2707-1614-5576
    PAX Prime 2014 Buttoneering!
  • FalloutFallout GIRL'S DAY WAS PRETTY GOOD WHILE THEY LASTEDRegistered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Alright, finally got my arc up. Stupid tickets. I rewrote the first mission and changed the name.

Arc ID 7581: From the Dust Returned

Brutally honest criticism is asked for! Just rate it 5 stars or you're going to contract testicular cancer within a month.

14th. It's up on Amazon and other sites if you want to preorder.

Score, thanks. You too bits. I might have to do that.

Fallout on
    xcomsig.png
  • WeX MajorsWeX Majors 8th Floor, MegashipRegistered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Man, Duck, ghost, scooter, whip even Tube.
    Just like old times.
    I think all we're missin is Gear at this point.
    Oh and the official patch notes are here, in case anyone wants to go through em.

WeX Majors on
  • INeedNoSaltINeedNoSalt with blood on my teeth Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Hey, is it possible to upload costume files for your missions?

Could we like, share our custom villain groups with other PAers?

INeedNoSalt on
    edited April 2009
    it's all saved locally, i don't see why not :)

Fallout on
    xcomsig.png
  • GhostalkerGhostalker Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    WeX Majors wrote: »
    Man, Duck, ghost, scooter, whip even Tube.
    Just like old times.
    I think all we're missin is Gear at this point.
    Oh and the official patch notes are here, in case anyone wants to go through em.

I'm not actually back. :(

Ghostalker on
    steam_sig.png
  • PonyPony Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    oh my god the magic booster looks beautiful

Pony on
  • SpawnbrokerSpawnbroker Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Ugh, I'm so pissed. I logged on this morning and tried to do some team missions and every time I tried to zone in to a mission I would get disconnected. I just wasted over an hour trying to zone into a mission and it just won't happen. This happened before, but never this bad...usually 1 or 2 tries later and I can get in, today I just can't get in at all. What's going on :(

Spawnbroker on
    Steam: Spawnbroker
    edited April 2009
    that happened to me earlier in atlas park

logged back on redside and it was smooth sailing from there 8-)

Fallout on
    xcomsig.png
  • RobzielRobziel Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Bah! New parts should be here tomorrow, so hopefully I will be back up and running on Sunday just in time for the Hami raid.

Robziel on
    Do I look like the sort of man who'd go and find unsuspecting Japanese schoolgirls in short skirts and white panties and ask them if they want to see my "Cthulu Special"?
    edited April 2009
    hurry! you're missing constant mapserver disconnects!

Fallout on
    xcomsig.png
  • SpawnbrokerSpawnbroker Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    hurry! you're missing constant mapserver disconnects!

Yaaaaaaaay!

Spawnbroker on
    Steam: Spawnbroker
  • TubeTube Registered User admin
    edited April 2009
    Happens every issue.

Tube on
This discussion has been closed.