As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

The Yearly Emergence of the Death Orb is Nigh... (Summer Plans Thread)

• LinksvilleLinksville Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    But but but but! Sculptures play a key role in 3d Animation! They allow for the various creatures to be designed and realized in the real world!

Linksville on
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] regular
    edited April 2009
    The user and all related content has been deleted.

[Deleted User] on
  • CogliostroCogliostro Marginal Opinions Spring, TXRegistered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Listen to the dame, Links. She's got the right stuff.

Teefer Sutherland: you don't want him interested in you. He's a complete whore. He tried pulling the moves on me the first fucking night I met him.

Cogliostro on
  • NotASenatorNotASenator Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Oh Cogs.

NotASenator on
  • CogliostroCogliostro Marginal Opinions Spring, TXRegistered User regular
    edited April 2009
    What?

Cogliostro on
  • CrackedLensCrackedLens Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    we are going to the Columbus Zoo in August and then going to the Outer Banks in early October

looking forward to it.

we havent been on a proper vacation for 3 years

CrackedLens on
    XBoxLive Gamertag: ZombieKyle Secret Satan Wishlist
  • LinksvilleLinksville Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    I used to sculpt stuff when I was 8 through 15 years old and it's just so much fun. Basically what I am saying Teefies is that I am going to go into Sculpture and there's nothing you can do about it!

Linksville on
  • L|amaL|ama Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    It's getting colder here too. There was hail and snow and shit the other day. Welcome to what the weather is actually like instead of the abnormally warm stuff we've been having here recently, students from other places.

linksville just sculpt shit then scan it with like lasers or something into computers

and then sculpt the same thing in a slightly different pose for each frame of animation

L|ama on
  • AbracadanielAbracadaniel Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Moving to Orlando with the girlfriend and a couple buddies. Getting a house and enrolling at University of Central Florida to get my BA.

Abracadaniel on
    edited April 2009
    Smart Hero wrote: »
    Moving to Orlando with the girlfriend and a couple buddies. Getting a house and enrolling at University of Central Florida to get my BA.

best of luck moving in with your lady friend but BE FUCKING CAREFUL

CrackedLens on
  • zimfanzimfan Registered User regular
    edited April 2009

why

zimfan on
    PasscodeSig.png
  • DruhimDruhim Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited April 2009
    should be obvious really

Druhim on
    belruelotterav-1.jpg
    edited April 2009
    Druhim wrote: »
    should be obvious really

why

zimfan on
    PasscodeSig.png
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] regular
    edited April 2009
    The user and all related content has been deleted.

[Deleted User] on
    edited April 2009
    bitches be crazy

true

alternatively

why

zimfan on
    PasscodeSig.png
    edited April 2009

Yeah, I know. We've discussed it. She's been spending about 90% of her time when she's not in class/I'm at work with me now, so it shouldn't be a terribly drastic change. We've already drafted up some house rules, and the people I'm moving with I've known for years and I trust'em. One is already up there for school, so he's scouting out houses for us. The other one was laid off down here, so he packed up and moved up there a couple weeks ago to live with his girlfriend temporarily.

Abracadaniel on
    edited April 2009
    whywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhy

zimfan on
    PasscodeSig.png
  • Lost SalientLost Salient blink twice if you'd like me to mercy kill youRegistered User regular
    edited April 2009
    For every couple I know who moved in together and imploded, I know one who has kept shit together. No reason to stress in this case, it sounds like, since you've discussed the potential problems already.

Lost Salient on
    RUVCwyu.jpg
    "Sandra has a good solid anti-murderer vibe. My skin felt very secure and sufficiently attached to my body when I met her. Also my organs." HAIL SATAN
    edited April 2009
    doing some musical productions here in the summer

Oklahoma! and Rent

zimfan on
    PasscodeSig.png
  • bowtiedsealbowtiedseal Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    going back to idaho for the summer and getting my license and some crappy job so I can afford to take an internship that doesn't pay in the fall

bowtiedseal on
    edited April 2009
    For every couple I know who moved in together and imploded, I know one who has kept shit together. No reason to stress in this case, it sounds like, since you've discussed the potential problems already.
    well, I think that falls under the "be careful" category

they've discussed it, hopefully things work out

but he's just saying shit can get ugly and depending on how the situation is set up (did they both sign the lease?) it can be more difficult to extricate yourself if things sour

Druhim on
    belruelotterav-1.jpg
    edited April 2009

but he's just saying shit can get ugly and depending on how the situation is set up (did they both sign the lease?) it can be more difficult to extricate yourself if things sour

Nah, we both talked about it. If things went badly between us, which I don't see happening since we're both very happy with one another, she already said "I'd be the one to move out, I mean, these are your friends first and it would be kind of weird for me to keep living here [though my friends think she's rad] and for you to move out."

Having a relatively reasonable and level-headed partner is pretty much the best.

Plus, backrubs.

Abracadaniel on
    edited April 2009
    i would really like to go to the beach this summer before october.

but since my parents invited us down to stay at the huge ass house they rented for free, i cant bitch too much

it just be nice to go to the beachfront house and actually, you know, get in the water

CrackedLens on
    edited April 2009
    I burst into flames at the beach.

Abracadaniel on
  • Lost SalientLost Salient blink twice if you'd like me to mercy kill youRegistered User regular
    edited April 2009

Oh, absolutely be careful. I was shooting for something to say that wasn't "you'se a dumb" or "I HEAR WEDDING BELLS!"

Lost Salient on
    RUVCwyu.jpg
    "Sandra has a good solid anti-murderer vibe. My skin felt very secure and sufficiently attached to my body when I met her. Also my organs." HAIL SATAN
    edited April 2009
    also people that seem really cool and practical now can show you a different side of themselves if things go south

Druhim on
    belruelotterav-1.jpg
    edited April 2009
    also people that seem really cool and practical now can show you a different side of themselves if things go south

also a fight is completely different when you know deep down that if it gets bad enough you can walk out the door, get in the car and go sleep in your own bed away from all the crazy for a few days

but if you are living with somebody, you gotta brush your teeth next to that person the next day and then figure out what you are doing for dinner that night

CrackedLens on
    edited April 2009
    not trying to scare you or anything SH, or say its a bad idea

its just some of the stuff me and my wife had to figure out the hard way when we started living together

but you're a clever lad and im sure you already have a firm grasp on the situation

CrackedLens on
    edited April 2009
    this steel cut oatmeal is pretty tasty

Druhim on
    belruelotterav-1.jpg
  • UsagiUsagi Nah Registered User regular
    edited April 2009

a thousand times this

Usagi on
    edited April 2009
    I made granola with steel-cut oatmeal yesterday. It is also tasty.

Now I'm deciding whether I should have a cocktail.

This is pretty much the pattern my summer will take, as well. I think I'm going to check out Hong Kong for my birthday, but that shouldn't interfere in my cocktailing plans.

Lost Salient on
    RUVCwyu.jpg
    edited April 2009
    what up Jess

CrackedLens on
  • DrZiplockDrZiplock Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Usagi wrote: »

a thousand times this

If he ruins one more pizza....

So help me god.

DrZiplock on
    edited April 2009
    it is what it is, my friend

how's the chilluns?

Usagi on
    edited April 2009
    Oh hey, CL.

Any word on what meal you need to make for the weak? I have been gathering notes and materials.

DrZiplock on
  • lostwordslostwords Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    i have no summer plans, more work work work.

got a few weddings to attend, probably take a few quick trips to ocean city, md some weekends, enjoy bmore and dc in the summer time a bit, but yeah, same old same old.

lostwords on
    rat.jpg tumbler? steam/ps3 thingie: lostwords Amazon Wishlist!
    edited April 2009
    so my summer plans are to spend as much time at the beach/sailing as I can when I'm not working, get better at Aikido, and figure out why exactly my personal life is in the terlet

well, I'd hope that I can figure out the last one before summer but eh

Usagi on
    edited April 2009
    I may have to go sailing with you this summer, Jess.

DrZiplock on
    edited April 2009
    Jess: Chillun is good

Zip: im staking my claim for breakfast. we are all getting together to have dinner on sunday and we are supposed to figure it out there. but im going breakfast

CrackedLens on
    edited April 2009
    you all need to go to the columbus zoo with us in august

CrackedLens on