As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[PRIME] PAX Latitude List

lordthandalordthanda Registered User regular
edited April 2009 in PAX Archive
With more and more of us using smart phones, and with google's introduction of Latitude, I (and others) thought that having a PAX list would be kind of fun. As such, this thread is for people to place their Latitude emails so that we can all invite each other.

I'll go ahead & start. lordthanda@gmail.com

-LT the BP
PASig.gif
lordthanda on

• Options
    The DeliveratorThe Deliverator Slingin Pies The California BurbclavesRegistered User regular
    edited April 2009
  • Options
    strongesthylianstrongesthylian Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Would people even be interested in knowing where I am before PAX? Have fun looking at my marker in Southern California. :)
    strongesthylian@gmail.com

I'll probably forget about this thread. Gotta remind myself to look at it again when PAX rolls around.

strongesthylian on
    Now known as Rondhi. Too lazy to make a new user account.
  • Options
    SlickShughesSlickShughes Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Have fun looking at my marker in Southern California. :)

Hylian, I thought you were from the bay area (thought looking at your location shows I'm an idiot) - as you posted this coulton video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lku2w2sTneQ
    I'm the "You want my iPod?" guy.

SlickShughes on
  • Options
    circeramonecirceramone Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    circeramone on
    PAX East 2013 [x]3 day pass [ ]Airfare [x]Hotel [ ]Coin
  • Options
    TransparentTransparent Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    This looks like brightkite.com only with less features, other than it works with the gps on my phone. I wish I could tie this to brightkite, I'll never use it outside of PAX.

Transparent on
    PAXtrain '10, let's do this!
  • Options
    lordthandalordthanda Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    It's far more passive than brightkite, as it doesn't require you to check in. I suppose if/when brightkite puts out a decent app for android & iphone, then it would be better, but till then, this is what I'm sticking with.

lordthanda on
    -LT the BP
    PASig.gif
  • Options
    CuZZaCuZZa Khoo's Epic Mount Perth, AustraliaRegistered User regular
    edited April 2009
    If anyone wants to have an aussie followed on Latitude, cuzza0@gmail.com is me. Not sure how much I'll use it once I hit the US since data charges will be a PITA, but until then you can follow me around my home of Perth for a bit.

CuZZa on
  • Options
    MeeOkMeeOk Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    MeeOk on
  • Options
    strongesthylianstrongesthylian Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Hylian, I thought you were from the bay area (thought looking at your location shows I'm an idiot)

Drove up to San Francisco just to see JoCo. Brought a friend from Seattle and we explored the city.

EDIT: I seem to have forgotten how to reply to people in here. Too used to Twitter.

strongesthylian on
    Now known as Rondhi. Too lazy to make a new user account.
This discussion has been closed.