As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Booze racing @ PAX 07

dyaballikldyaballikl PAX Main Theatre House & Security Manager • PAX Community CartographerGold Coast QLD AustraliaRegistered User regular
edited February 2012 in PAX Archive
[deleted]

a.k.a. dya
"Riding a mongoose reminds me of having sex with a man, which is something I do frequently because I am gay!" -Gabe
dyaballikl on

• Options
    DruhimDruhim Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited February 2007
    I dont' really see the point of trying to chug beer as fast as you can once you're out of college.

Druhim on
    belruelotterav-1.jpg
  • Options
    HighfireHighfire Registered User regular
    edited February 2007
    That's just a waste of beer.

Highfire on
  • Options
    BrokenAngelBrokenAngel Registered User regular
    edited February 2007
    Oh god! my roommate used to have a few of those! If they are still here I'll try and bring them too.

But I don't drink beer... ewww.

BrokenAngel on
    k9mk2carn.pngeleventhdoc2carn.png *Proud Head Girl of Slytherin & Team Red*
  • Options
    StephenB.2006StephenB.2006 Registered User regular
    edited February 2007
    Nah, my only beersport is wrestling for beer. I can't abide drinking beer too fast to savor it.

StephenB.2006 on
    An object at rest cannot be stopped!
  • Options
    dyaballikldyaballikl PAX Main Theatre House & Security Manager • PAX Community Cartographer Gold Coast QLD AustraliaRegistered User regular
    edited February 2012
    [deleted]

dyaballikl on
    a.k.a. dya
    "Riding a mongoose reminds me of having sex with a man, which is something I do frequently because I am gay!" -Gabe
  • Options
    DocDoc Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited February 2007
    I dunno about this. Shotgunninng beers is fine by me, but why not just get cans?

Doc on
  • Options
    dyaballikldyaballikl PAX Main Theatre House & Security Manager • PAX Community Cartographer Gold Coast QLD AustraliaRegistered User regular
    edited February 2012
    [deleted]

dyaballikl on
    a.k.a. dya
  • Options
    DruhimDruhim Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited February 2007
    I'm with Doc. If you're going to be chugging beer it might as well be cheap crap and if it's going to be cheap crap then it might as well be cans so you can punch a hole in it. I also don't see why anyone would buy your little gizmo since you hardly invented the device. Countless college kids before you have jury rigged something similar, it's not that hard to do. I guess some people will buy anything though...

Druhim on
    belruelotterav-1.jpg
  • Options
    CarnivoreCarnivore Registered User regular
    edited February 2007
    Doc wrote: »
    I dunno about this. Shotgunninng beers is fine by me, but why not just get cans?

Precisely. Then once its empty you crush it against your forehead, cutting your fucking skull open and then when you're in the ER the doctors can tell you what a gigantic idiot you were. True story.

Carnivore on
    hihi.jpg
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    [deleted]

dyaballikl on
    a.k.a. dya
  • Options
    ctishmanctishman Registered User regular
    edited February 2007
    Because it implies skin damage as well as liver damage.

ctishman on
    WCTT_banner.gif
    Get the PAX 2008 Countdown widget and while away your sad, pathetic life watching it tick down the hours to PAX '08!
    http://homepage.mac.com/ctishman
  • Options
    BorfaseBorfase __BANNED USERS regular
    edited February 2007
    Man, I don't need a hose to chug a beer in record time.

Borfase on
    duhhhh i like spaghetti-o's lolz
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    [deleted]

dyaballikl on
    a.k.a. dya
  • Options
    teamquigganteamquiggan Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    You could just get some bendy straws and put them in the corner of your mouth. Or Chug Vodka
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KCGpn52SCwo&mode=related&search=

teamquiggan on
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    [deleted]

dyaballikl on
    a.k.a. dya
This discussion has been closed.