As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[Mini-Phalla] The Ten Phallamandments-- Game Over! Hebrew & Nefertiri Victory

• LightRiderLightRider __BANNED USERS regular
    edited April 2009
    KIME WILL DIE WHEREVER HE STANDS! I SWEAR IT!

Unless we're teammates...

LightRider on
  • HylianbunnyHylianbunny Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Dac Vin wrote: »
    Pfffft

I'm the Host! I can't kill any of you.

Unless you go inactive on me. Then, I will slaughter you completely!

Can I interpret this as a "I can make fun of you and not incur your wrath"? :P

Clarification:: DENIED

Can I interpret it this way?

Oh. I guess you can, my favorite bunny. But I'd really rather that you didn't.

Okay, I will do my best not to!

Hylianbunny on
  • lonelyahavalonelyahava Call me Ahava ~~She/Her~~ Move to New ZealandRegistered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Pfffft

There will be kisses and hugs for you if you manage to succeed!!!
    but none for you, Dac Vin!

lonelyahava on
  • Dac VinDac Vin S-s-screw you! I only listen to DOUBLE MUSIC! Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Pfffft

Man, what's with the blatant favoritism? :(

Dac Vin on
  • lonelyahavalonelyahava Call me Ahava ~~She/Her~~ Move to New ZealandRegistered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Pfffft

Man, what's with the blatant favoritism? :(

The bunny bought me a gameboy! For no reason other than I said that I didn't have one!! and cause he's a nice bunny!

I should stop cluttering up my own thread.... huh?

lonelyahava on
    edited April 2009
    Alright Childrens!

I am going to pass out right now.

If I can get those last few slots filled, Role PMs will go out tomorrow, and night One will end on Wednesday at midnight EST.

G'night my darlings.

lonelyahava on
  • Dac VinDac Vin S-s-screw you! I only listen to DOUBLE MUSIC! Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Oh.

Alright, I yield. There's no way I can beat such a display of friendship with my poor shriveled heart.

But rest assured, one day, sweet revenge will be mine! Hear me, heavens above?

Dac Vin on
  • ObbiObbi Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited April 2009
    I died in the main!

Do I sign up for this one?

No! I don't.

I will !Reserve though. You can put me up to Signup if you wake up to see the slots not filled up.

Obbi on
    edited April 2009
    bah... have to make things difficult, Obbi.

pffffftttt

seriously. i'm goin to bed now

lonelyahava on
  • ExarchExarch Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    I'll join in the festivities.

That's what Egypt was all about back then right? Festivities?

Exarch on
    No gods or kings, only man.
    LoL: BunyipAristocrat
  • FiggyFiggy Fighter of the night man Champion of the sunRegistered User regular
    edited April 2009
    I'm in!

Figgy on
    XBL : Figment3 · SteamID : Figment
  • ObbiObbi Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited April 2009
    Three spots left! I wonder who they'll go to.

Obbi on
  • DaiusDaius Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    !Signup

Shit just got biblical.

Daius on
    bigbosssig.png
  • SpectralSporkSpectralSpork Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    !Sign Up

Too early to vote for !lonelyahava? :P

SpectralSpork on
  • WilDPanthA05WilDPanthA05 Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    !#30, why yes please

So it is written ... so it shall be done!

WilDPanthA05 on
  • GrimmyTOAGrimmyTOA Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Damnation and Thunder, I've missed it.

Assuming that WildPantha's post above me means this thing is full, I'll !Reserve Up. If the game isn't full, then Let My People Go! (Into the regular player list.)

GrimmyTOA on
    edited April 2009
    Goooooddd Morning children!

I've got all my 30 players, and two Reserves.

That's a good start to me. I'll send out Role PMs here shortly, and we'll get started!

lonelyahava on
  • FreeAgentFreeAgent Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    It appears that I'll be !reserving up, as all spots are currently taken. A shame, seeing as I was about to get all Biblical on all of the unrighteous.

FreeAgent on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited April 2009
    DAY ONE

THE TEN PHALLAMANDMENTS: DAY ONE
    Why does it always have to be snakes?

Unto Pharaoh came Moses and his brother Aaron, and saying unto him the LORD my God has commanded thee to release the people of Isreal from bondage, but Pharoah did not hearken unto them, saying instead unto Moses, show me a miracle to prove the power of your God. And so did Moses speak unto Aaron, and bid Aaron to cast down his rod. Aaron conferred quietly with Moses, explaining unto Moses that circumcision was not to be commanded until later. Moses was shamed and allowed that perhaps the LORD their God had meant Aaron’s staff. Aaron accepted this and cast down his staff, and it became a snake before the Pharaoh.

Pharaoh called forth his wise men and sorcerors and bid them too to allow their rods to spring forth as living snakes, and in their robes did they do this. Every man did cast down his rod upon the earth, but Aaron’s rod outshone them all, eating them one by one until it was satisfied, and Aaron took it up once more into his hands. But Pharaoh’s heart was hardened and he felt no pity for the rods of his wise men, and he spoke unto Moses once more, refusing to let his people go.

And Moses saw that Pharaoh would not hearken to him. Pharaoh hardened his heart once more, and bid Moses to leave his presence.

And the LORD God spoke unto Moses once more, bidding him come to Pharaoh in the morning, lo as he goeth out unto the water. Moses did as the LORD God had commanded him, taking his brother and speaking once more unto Pharaoh on the bank of the Nile.

“I say unto thee, Pharaoh, let my people go! The LORD my God, the God of Abraham, commandeth this, that they may serve Him in the wilderness, and behold, hitherto thou wouldest not hear.”

But Pharaoh hardened his heart once more, and refused once again to let Moses’ people go, speaking with disdain and commanding Moses leave him.

But Moses, speaking with anger in his heart, spoke unto Aaron and bid him to stretch out his rod once more over the river Nile. And Aaron did so, taking his rod into his hands and touched the waters with it, and thus did the waters of the Nile turn into blood, and grow to stink, and all the fish in the waters died, and the Egyptians were loath to drink of the water. Even within vessels of wood and stone did the water change unto blood, and the people of Egypt were afraid. Moses spoke once again to Pharaoh.

“And so shall you know the power of the LORD my God.”

But Pharaoh called forth once again his rodless wise men and sorcerers, and they too turned the water into blood, and the people of Egypt could not help but wonder why they would waste what little good water remained. Thus were the people of Egypt forced to dig around the river of the Nile for water, and they began to ask what good a Pharaoh’s sorcerers and wise men were if they were just going to go about ruining good water. One man quietly asked for wine, and was summarily executed after one final meal with his friends.

And thus did Pharaoh once again harden his heart and refuse to hearken to the power of the LORD God, the God of Abraham. Moses left his presence, and God spoke to him once more.

“Wait thou until next week, Moses. Thou shalt see. We will unnerve him.”

And Moses asked unto the LORD, where the Hebrews would find clean water now that the Nile was polluted.

The LORD mumbled something about ungrateful children and spoke no more.

Night One ends tomorrow, Wednesday April 15th (Tax Day in US) at Midnight EST. I can close it tonight, if the players prefer it that way. Let me know.

GAME ON

lonelyahava on
  • TehSlothTehSloth Hit Or Miss I Guess They Never Miss, HuhRegistered User regular
    edited April 2009
    My fellow jews, let us rise up from this most heinous opression! I shall lead us to the from this wretched land of tyranny to a truly righteous place which we might call our home.

Gods will be done, so say we all!

TehSloth on
    FC: 1993-7778-8872 PSN: TehSloth Xbox: SlothTeh
    twitch.tv/tehsloth
  • kimekime Queen of Blades Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    TehSloth wrote: »
    My fellow jews, let us rise up from this most heinous opression! I shall lead us to the from this wretched land of tyranny to a truly righteous place which we might call our home.

Back to work, slave!

kime on
    Battle.net ID: kime#1822
    3DS Friend Code: 3110-5393-4113
    Steam profile
  • LightRiderLightRider __BANNED USERS regular
    edited April 2009
    THE ALPHALLA/OMEGA SPEAKS:

Kime!

Obviously.

LightRider on
  • TehSlothTehSloth Hit Or Miss I Guess They Never Miss, HuhRegistered User regular
    edited April 2009
    kime wrote: »
    TehSloth wrote: »

Back to work, slave!

:cry::cry::cry:

TehSloth on
    twitch.tv/tehsloth
  • DaiusDaius Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    "When was this "Enslaving the Jews" supposed to happen? When were you planning to do it?"

"Do it? Moses, I'm not a Babylonian general. Do you really think I'd explain my master-stroke if there remained the slightest chance of you freeing your people? I enslaved them 35 minutes ago."

"D:"
    I'm not really Ramesses II/Ozymandias please don't send me down the mines.

Daius on
    bigbosssig.png
  • BurnageBurnage Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Good morning, fellow phallahebrewteers. Kime, as always, sounds like an excellent day one choice.

Burnage on
    edited April 2009
    !Andrew Ryan for being Awesome.

SpectralSpork on
    edited April 2009
    Burnage wrote: »
    Good morning, fellow phallahebrewteers. Kime, as always, sounds like an excellent day one choice.
    I'm hurt! And you, LightRider!

Just because I'm the Godlike Pharaoh doesn't mean you should gang up on me!

kime on
    Steam profile
    edited April 2009
    !piL insulted my mother. This is an unforgivable action, and so he must be snuffed.

Dac Vin on
    edited April 2009
    !piL insulted my mother. This is an unforgivable action, and so he must be snuffed.

We cannot have this! piL must die for insulting Dac Vin's mother!

kime on
    Steam profile
  • M.D.M.D. and then what happens? Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Kime was seen worshiping false gods

M.D. on
    edited April 2009
    !Kime

You should know why mister.

SpectralSpork on
    edited April 2009
    !Kime

You should know why mister.

Remind me?

What about Dac Vin's mother!?

kime on
    Steam profile
    edited April 2009
    The Spork reminds no one, the Spork simply claims without reasonable basis for judgement yet brings about victory in this startlingly glorious yet completely without preperation manner.

SpectralSpork on
  • BurnageBurnage Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Wait, hold on. Wednesday midnight. How many hours until vote close?

Burnage on
    edited April 2009
    Over twenty four I would assume.

SpectralSpork on
    edited April 2009
    10-ish. (Plus a day.)

Slave.

Although that's a good point. Midnight is such a weird time....

kime on
    Steam profile
    edited April 2009
    Vote can be closed tonight if you wish.

I will leave that up to you all, but let me know

lonelyahava on
    edited April 2009
    :lol: Oh goodness, what a narration. My poor, poor sensibilities.

(Fantastic!)

Edit: Yeah I'm good with tonight, or tomorrow, doesn't matter. I'll let my peons decide this one.

kime on
    Steam profile
    edited April 2009
    I have no problem with tonight, 9ish hours should be more then enough, but perhaps others disagree.

SpectralSpork on
    edited April 2009
    I'm good with tonight as well so long as the majority of us get votes in... myself included of course. Maybe I should get on that.

TehSloth on
    twitch.tv/tehsloth