As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

I don't need this [chat] right now.

• iTunesIsEviliTunesIsEvil Cornfield? Cornfield.Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Preacher wrote: »
    Ludious wrote: »

Being Spiderman is REALLY HARD. OK? Someone is always up in his grill trying to front. Or bad mouthing him in the newspaper.

Dude has had a hard knock life and all he wants is his feisty redhead.

And you know that spider man can probably do some freaky sex stuff.
    I sat for a moment thinking about this.

Then came the realization that I was thinking about what a mutant spider-dude could do in bed that might be nifty and I had this crushing feeling of "oh god what am I doing?"

You're posting on an internet message board for a webcomic, the dork boat has sailed.
    Well, if I'm already screwed I'm going back to fantasizing about Peter Parker in that skin-tight costume, with maybe a well-placed rip or two so I can see just a little skin. No interruptions please...

iTunesIsEvil on
  • ResRes __BANNED USERS regular
    edited April 2009
    Res wrote: »
    All of the bosses in RE4 were easy.

Hmm looking back I think the hardest boss in the game was that Krauser guy, specifically when you are playing as Ada.

Yeah pretty much.

Res on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • JustinSane07JustinSane07 Really, stupid? Brockton__BANNED USERS regular
    edited April 2009
    You know what.

Fuck Joss Whedon. All of his stuff fucking blows.

JustinSane07 on
  • PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Krauser was a really fun boss battle though

Not the knife fight, the knife fight is a cool video when you watch it not having to worry about hitting the QTE, but shit that was brutal rape.

Preacher on
    I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Look Out it's Sabs!Look Out it's Sabs! Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Krauser was a really fun boss battle though

Well they are were fun. I think my favourite will still be the lake boss, specifically for the first time playing it had such a "FUCKING BADASS" feel to it.

Look Out it's Sabs! on
    NNID: Sabuiy
    3DS: 2852-6809-9411
  • BamaBama Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    You know what.

I wish I could be surprised by you saying something like this.

Bama on
    edited April 2009
    You know what.

His Astonishing X-Men is awesome so shut up.

Look Out it's Sabs! on
    edited April 2009
    Bama wrote: »
    You know what.

I wish I could be surprised by you saying something like this.

Well a broken clock is right twice a day.

Preacher on
    I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • nexuscrawlernexuscrawler Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Thematically the lake fight was great

Krauser really forced you to use all your skills to the max(expert mode was really really fun and challenging)

nexuscrawler on
  • ResRes __BANNED USERS regular
    edited April 2009
    You can never be wrong enough, can you.

Res on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • descdesc Goretexing to death Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    His Astonishing X-Men is awesome so shut up.

desc on
  • LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
    edited April 2009
    No Justin is right for the most part on this one. Even the stuff of Whedon's that is great gets ruined by his absolute hatred of true love. Hell I bet it was HIS idea to break up Mary Jane and Peter.

Ludious on
  • MikeManMikeMan Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    sup bitches

MikeMan on
  • ViolentChemistryViolentChemistry __BANNED USERS regular
    edited April 2009
    Oh look, someone cried about their own stupidity again.

ViolentChemistry on
    edited April 2009
    Thematically the lake fight was great

Krauser really forced you to use all your skills to the max(expert mode was really really fun and challenging)

Yeah it was a great transition fight (since afterward the setting became night). Also it showed something that I think they lacked in RE 5, Leon took a bit of a nap after the fight (I remember after you cut the rope off he kind of lays back and chills). There weren't really any moments like that in RE 5.

Leon was just a superior character, it also helped that he wasn't constantly getting his ass beaten by neo.

Preacher on

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • CommunistCowCommunistCow Abstract Metal ThingyRegistered User regular
    edited April 2009
    You know what.

Fuck Joss Whedon. Half of his stuff is meh and he has a legion of mindless zealots that like everything he does. The other half of his stuff is fucking awesome.

Fixed for you.

CommunistCow on
    No, I am not really communist. Yes, it is weird that I use this name.
  • LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
    edited April 2009
    I can just see him at some Marvel meeting with suits. "You know guys, I like the Marvel properties but, really, Peter Parker and Mary Jane Watson are just too happy together. They're in love. They're making it. And frankly, that's against my Religion. My highschool sweetheart jumped up and down on my heart in spiked high heels when I was 17 years old and now NOBODY else is allowed to be happy."

Ludious on
  • SarksusSarksus ATTACK AND DETHRONE GODRegistered User regular
    edited April 2009
    MikeMan wrote: »
    sup bitches

Linux sucks.

Sarksus on
  • OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    edited April 2009
    Some lady at the Apple store tried to buy a $5,000 iTunes gift card. I was in line behind her. The dude was like "I'm sorry, we don't offer them in such a high denomination" and she's all "but my daughter's graduating college, she's a musician, I want to do this for her!!!" etc.

Organichu on
  • tyrannustyrannus i am not fat Registered User regular
    edited April 2009

wasn't me, I know I was being stupid

tyrannus on
    edited April 2009
    hey tyr, hope to meet you soon man

sorry you couldn't make it to friday's thing

MikeMan on
    edited April 2009
    hey, it's alright. had some family stuff come up. hope it won't happen again

tyrannus on
  • iTunesIsEviliTunesIsEvil Cornfield? Cornfield.Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Organichu wrote: »
    Some lady at the Apple store tried to buy a $5,000 iTunes gift card. I was in line behind her. The dude was like "I'm sorry, we don't offer them in such a high denomination" and she's all "but my daughter's graduating college, she's a musician, I want to do this for her!!!" etc.
    I wonder if you can do this like via the online store. When you win one of the contest things the iTunes Store does (like when they hit a billion songs, or now they're doing a billion apps I think) one of the things you get is a multi-thousand dollar iTunes Store "card". I assume it's just a credit though.

iTunesIsEvil on
  • JustinSane07JustinSane07 Really, stupid? Brockton__BANNED USERS regular
    edited April 2009

Why you got a 3 and the other guy got a 2 amazes me, looking at the argument. Should be reversed.

JustinSane07 on
  • descdesc Goretexing to death Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    I can just see him at some Marvel meeting with suits. "You know guys, I like the Marvel properties but, really, Peter Parker and Mary Jane Watson are just too happy together. They're in love. They're making it. And frankly, that's against my Religion. My highschool sweetheart jumped up and down on my heart in spiked high heels when I was 17 years old and now NOBODY else is allowed to be happy."

I'm confused. Are we talking about Whedon or Quesada?

desc on
    edited April 2009
    desc wrote: »

Lud doesn't know what he is talking about but he still likes to talk a lot.

Look Out it's Sabs! on
    edited April 2009
    Well judging from the way Butcher denies Dresden, it seems to be some kind of Male author thing to make male characters live a life time of being alone.

Preacher on

pleasepaypreacher.net
    edited April 2009
    desc wrote: »

Whedon

Ludious on
  • DeShadowCDeShadowC Registered User regular
    edited April 2009

Why you got a 3 and the other guy got a 2 amazes me, looking at the argument. Should be reversed.

They feel VC should know better.

DeShadowC on
    edited April 2009
    quesadillas are delicious

tyrannus on
  • Mojo_JojoMojo_Jojo We are only now beginning to understand the full power and ramifications of sexual intercourse Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Wow, that sounds like a mother who is feeling pressure to spend a lot of money but has no idea what might be well received or useful. Poor kid.

Mojo_Jojo on
    Homogeneous distribution of your varieties of amuse-gueule
    edited April 2009
    Well judging from the way Butcher denies Dresden, it seems to be some kind of Male author thing to make male characters live a life time of being alone.

How far are you into the series by the way? The new book is out and I likes it so far.

Ludious on
    edited April 2009
    tyrannus wrote: »
    it's all good. there will hopefully be many more opportunities to chill like villains

MikeMan on
  • matt has a problemmatt has a problem Points to 'off' Points to 'on'Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Mojo_Jojo wrote: »
    Wow, that sounds like a mother who is feeling pressure to spend a lot of money but has no idea what might be well received or useful. Poor kid.
    Just give her the 5 large in cash, sheesh.

matt has a problem on
    nibXTE7.png
    edited April 2009

How far are you into the series by the way? The new book is out and I likes it so far.

All the way through, read the new one in one day.

Preacher on

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • bowenbowen How you doin'? Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    DeShadowC wrote: »

Two is fine for both, Jeffe just doesn't like VC I guess.

bowen on
    not a doctor, not a lawyer, examples I use may not be fully researched so don't take out of context plz, don't @ me
    edited April 2009
    MikeMan wrote: »
    tyrannus wrote: »
    it's all good. there will hopefully be many more opportunities to chill like villains

i'd wanna chill at the same place :(

tyrannus on
    edited April 2009
    Mojo_Jojo wrote: »
    Just give her the 5 large in cash, sheesh.

Yeah so she can spend it on recreational drugs and sex orgies. God damn kids and recreational drug orgies.

Preacher on

pleasepaypreacher.net
    edited April 2009

All the way through, read the new one in one day.

Ah. Yeah I'm almost done. I haven't made a lot of time for reading because City of Heroes has me enthralled.

Ludious on
  • DeShadowCDeShadowC Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    bowen wrote: »
    DeShadowC wrote: »

Two is fine for both, Jeffe just doesn't like VC I guess.

Jeffe probably holds former mods to a higher standard.

DeShadowC on
This discussion has been closed.