As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

I don't need this [chat] right now.

1434445464749»

• Options
    DeShadowCDeShadowC Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Preacher wrote: »
    DeShadowC wrote: »
    Preacher wrote: »
    DeShadowC wrote: »

Do it :)

I went with a less infractable solution...

pussy. I was going to report it for awesome :)

Well it wasn't advice I went with advice...

It's a form of advice.

DeShadowC on
  • Options
    skippydumptruckskippydumptruck begin again Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    hahaha

Only 11 and deep in debt!

http://www.dailykostv.com/w/001165/

skippydumptruck on
  • Options
    CommunistCowCommunistCow Abstract Metal ThingyRegistered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Gosling wrote: »
    They just evacuated the White House because some dick tossed tea bags over the fence.

Where did you read that? I have cnn and msnbc on right now and they just reported people throwing tea bags but no evacuation.
    I had MSNBC on too and they said it was an evacuation.

Oh I guess I suck. I am doing some work so I'm not paying 100% attention. :\

CommunistCow on
    No, I am not really communist. Yes, it is weird that I use this name.
  • Options
    PodlyPodly you unzipped me! it's all coming back! i don't like it!Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    So apparently Americans need the right to sell and own m16s to protect their homes

and to easily sell to mexican drug cartels to kill Americans

Podly on
    follow my music twitter soundcloud tumblr
    9pr1GIh.jpg?1
  • Options
    iTunesIsEviliTunesIsEvil Cornfield? Cornfield.Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Elki wrote: »
    I am your father.
    None of your being-able-to-dance genes wore off on me. What the fuck, dad. I hate you.

krwllling innnnnn my skiiiiiiiinnnnnn, these wooooooounds

iTunesIsEvil on
  • Options
    ElkiElki get busy Moderator, ClubPA mod
    edited April 2009
    Those protesters are totally douchebags.

Elki on
    smCQ5WE.jpg
  • Options
    IncenjucarIncenjucar VChatter Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    edited April 2009
    bowen wrote: »
    My advice in that thread was the best. She's a whore, treat her like you're the pimp. Wear those pants. Yeah boyyyyy.

Podly is Whitey Bear Jr?

Incenjucar on
  • Options
    skippydumptruckskippydumptruck begin again Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    I'd like to think the liberals would have organized a beer party

where we all get together and drink lots of beer, and then send the bottle caps to our congresspeople

skippydumptruck on
  • Options
    matt has a problemmatt has a problem Points to 'off' Points to 'on'Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Waiting for the coming infractions for all the "just pimp your girlfriend" responses.

matt has a problem on
    nibXTE7.png
  • Options
    matt has a problemmatt has a problem Points to 'off' Points to 'on'Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    I'd like to think the liberals would have organized a beer party

where we all get together and drink lots of beer, and then send the bottle caps to our congresspeople
    You would drink it from bottles, you stuck up liberal priss.

matt has a problem on
    nibXTE7.png
  • Options
    ViolentChemistryViolentChemistry __BANNED USERS regular
    edited April 2009
    Podly wrote: »
    They just evacuated the White House because some dick tossed tea bags over the fence.

Man.

So they're impeding the government now. These were the same dicks who were saying "LOVE IT OR LEAVE IT" just a few years ago. What. The. Fuckk.

So treason charges all around.

Well, no, but that does technically fit the revised definition of "terrorism" the Bush administration pushed through. Assuming everything you people have just said is true. Yeah it really doesn't take anything more than that, all the qualifications are met by that short sentence.

ViolentChemistry on
  • Options
    ElkiElki get busy Moderator, ClubPA mod
    edited April 2009
    matt's.

20041208h.jpg
    Tycho wrote:
    Doom movie indeed, sir. I'm not expecting Gone With the fucking Wind, but there's only two things you need to do in order to make something Doom or not and they couldn't handle it. It's just not that Goddamn hard.

The Wing Commander movie was an act of shocking violence. But at least it was set in space, and there were space cats. That's all I wanted. Don't go watch it, and whatever you do don't let the DVD touch your bare skin. I'm just saying you can't expect even the most rudimentary commonalities anymore. If the movie were made today, it would be set in New Jersey.

I remember being excited when I learned that Metroid had been optioned and was in some minor way associated with Johnathan R. Woo. After having my affection for the series recently refreshed by Retro Studios, I'm pretty sure I don't want anyone making a movie of it. To execute it properly, that series would take a much lighter touch and a more calibrated aesthetic than a "House of the Dead" would. The experience is so personal that trying to externalize it would be incoherent wherever it wasn't simply bad.

In today's Child's Play update, we've been receiving the most unbelievable art contributions from people for the last couple weeks leading up to our charity auction - but we got something yesterday morning that robbed me of language altogether. It's clear that it was Halo related, as it looked to be an AI construct, and originally I thought it might have been an interpretation of Cortana. That's not what it was.

It was Melissa. The Op.

If you weren't a Beekeeper, it's simply a striking piece of visual work. If you followed the bees, and I know that many of you did, the picture is alchemical in nature: it catalyzes a state change, shifting her laterally from figment to being. You can see the image if you like, it's over at the artist's site. Allen has prints of it as well, along with his other work - and fifty percent of all December purchases go to Child's Play. I think you kinda know what I'm getting at here.

Also, while you're out making the world a better place, if you could please fix Greg Dean's server problem that would be awesome.

(CW)TB out.

ruled by a dancing wizard

Elki on
    smCQ5WE.jpg
This discussion has been closed.