As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Moment of the Week 4/15/09

FaynorFaynor Registered User regular
edited April 2009 in Graphic Violence
Read most of what I got. Legacy and X-Factor were amazing, but Cap and Uncanny weren't too shabby either.

Legacy:
Rogue spends most of the issue being preached at by holograms. A memory of Magneto from the Savage Land keeps saying, "To share your power is to lose it. And lose yourself. Take the final step and be free." The last panel is Xavier and Gambit fighting with a bunch of Shi-Ar, one about to kill Gambit, and a huge shining light comes off-panel and Rogue says, "Shugah, I wouldn't do that." Next month! :(

And then this X-Factor image speaks for itself. (Last page of the issue, don't click of you don't want to find out!)
img001.jpg

Sorry about the bad scan. Might scan a bit of Uncanny if I can get the stupid thing to work right.

do you wanna see me eat a hotdog
Faynor on

• Options
    FencingsaxFencingsax It is difficult to get a man to understand, when his salary depends upon his not understanding GNU Terry PratchettRegistered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Hypocrisy is his real superpower!

Fencingsax on
  • Options
    Robos A Go GoRobos A Go Go Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Old men shouldn't wear tights.

Robos A Go Go on
  • Options
    FaynorFaynor Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    He's also balding. But I posted this stuff in the other thread now, so!

Faynor on
    do you wanna see me eat a hotdog