As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

So not ready to make a [chat]

1303132333436»

• Options
    BobCescaBobCesca Is a girl Birmingham, UKRegistered User regular
    edited April 2009
    time for more coffee and nicotine before the getting dressed and heading off to Uni part of the day.

later [chat].

BobCesca on
  • Options
    OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    edited April 2009
    Variable wrote: »
    Organichu wrote: »
    Variable I no longer have broadband for Xbox Live and me stalking your activities there (which pretty much ubiquitously meant you watching something on Netflix) was my only lifeline to you!

yeah I only ever netflix on my xbox but I've slowed down lately.

are you on the D&D facebook thing?

I guess I am yeah I am friends with Hakks and my last name kinda rhymes with Backgammon.

I employ these clandestine methods because, well, I'm too lazy to hit the PM button.

Organichu on
  • Options
    ElkiElki get busy Moderator, ClubPA mod
    edited April 2009
    It's a pretty castle.

800px-Trakai-Troki.jpg

Elki on
    smCQ5WE.jpg
  • Options
    VariableVariable Mouth Congress Stroke Me Lady FameRegistered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Variable I no longer have broadband for Xbox Live and me stalking your activities there (which pretty much ubiquitously meant you watching something on Netflix) was my only lifeline to you!

I guess I am yeah I am friends with Hakks and my last name kinda rhymes with Backgammon.

I employ these clandestine methods because, well, I'm too lazy to hit the PM button.

... I can't find the group from my profile. I am retard. but I will not give up the fight.

Variable on
    BNet-Vari#1998 | Switch-SW 6960 6688 8388 | Steam | Twitch
  • Options
    PowerpuppiesPowerpuppies drinking coffee in the mountain cabinRegistered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Yeah somebody find me the facebook group.

Powerpuppies on
    sig.gif
  • Options
    gundam470gundam470 Drunk Gorilla CaliforniaRegistered User regular
    edited April 2009

... I can't find the group from my profile. I am retard. but I will not give up the fight.

Click on the Info tab, look for the "groups" section.

gundam470 on
    gorillaSig.jpg
  • Options
    gundam470gundam470 Drunk Gorilla CaliforniaRegistered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Yeah somebody find me the facebook group.
    http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/group.php?gid=2331788381

gundam470 on
    gorillaSig.jpg
  • Options
    RiemannLivesRiemannLives Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Yeah facebook has an im protocol sure

Which has massive security problems. If you chat via facebook anyone on your local network (eg: everyone on the wireless at the coffee shop you are chatting from) can with very little effort receive and read (as it is not encrypted) your conversation.

RiemannLives on
    Attacked by tweeeeeeees!
  • Options
    CokebotleCokebotle 穴掘りの 電車内Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Yeah facebook has an im protocol sure

Which has massive security problems. If you chat via facebook anyone on your local network (eg: everyone on the wireless at the coffee shop you are chatting from) can with very little effort receive and read (as it is not encrypted) your conversation.

I think there are much bigger issues if someone is chatting about confidential info at a coffee shop...

Cokebotle on
    工事中
  • Options
    deadonthestreetdeadonthestreet Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    I really don't care if someone in a coffee shop reads my dick jokes

deadonthestreet on
  • Options
    ElkiElki get busy Moderator, ClubPA mod
    edited April 2009
    Riemann's.

20041213h.jpg
    Tycho wrote:
    Recently, I've begun to think that my periapt of proof vs. gadgets has begun to wear off as their lure has intensified. I need merely examine Gabriel's genuine cravings to throw my own occasional twinge into relief.

I'll talk more about Sony Style the magazine on Wednesday - I don't believe it's in production anymore, sundered by the same international laws that govern deadly weapons. On the whole, this is a good thing for Gabriel's eternal union. He did own the Sony Glasstron, as you might recall from the strip. The Aibo bit is, I'm sad to say, also based in fact.

I honestly don't know what he was thinking there. I believe that, at one point, one very specific point in time, he may actually have had enough money to get one and put in the order. Then, and this must have been quite a revelation, he came to understand that everything he purchased drew from the same money. He cancelled the order in time to pay his rent and other things which were not electric pets.

Pod Coffeemaker Update: The idea is, I think, that only a complete fucking idiot could not produce a hot beverage with these devices. Indeed, I have heard this derogatory comment on the finer messageboards. For the new people, it involves putting a packet of coffee in the machine and then pressing a button. Just now, two minutes ago now, I did it wrong in two completely separate ways.

I'm actually using tea in there, those Republic Of Tea bags are essentially the same idea, and they work great - but here's how I managed to (not) do it. The first time, I did everything correctly, and hit the button. When I reached up to get my infusion, I realized that I had not placed the cup beneath the spigot and so no tea was captured. The second time, instead of putting the tea inside the machine, I put it inside the cup and placed it in the proper location. Hot water was produced, and this water went down into the cup and technically did produce tea. That's really beside the point. I have a fancy machine that does this kind of thing for me. I didn't avail myself of it so I could steep tea like a common peasant.

Child's Play: Kiko has dropped an inspired design for the charity this year, and he is passing the proceeds on - take a look around his site and see if there's anything else you might like. Zach's three auctions brought in over five hundred bucks, which is nearly three and a half Standard Game Units. We're coming down to the end of it - we'll still be managing the influx in various ways for a month if last year was any indicator, but if you haven't donated yet please grab a toy from the lists this week. We're still waiting on some pictures from various member hospitals, but when they don't come in I just assume that a wall of toys fell on their camera guy and now they can't find him.

(CW)TB out.

to cast me out discourteously

Elki on
    smCQ5WE.jpg
This discussion has been closed.