As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[Urban Dead] "I Looted Caiger Mall and All I Got Was This Lousy T-Shirt."

• KajustaKajusta Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    So if there were 3 Humans outside of Stark, all at 12 or 11 hp that had been pulled out with multiple zombies around them at the time, would it be wrong of me to kill them? Are opportunity killings(where they would die anyways) against our rules?

I think Grath Mcgrath was one of them, so I'll say sorry now before I get yelled at again. It's just, well, I was gettin' while the gettin' was good, before any of the other zombies took advantage. I think if anyone is going to kill them, it might as well be a WANG member so at least they get the experience and not someone else ruining our buildings.

Edit: Nevermind, a different guy killed Grath, but I hit him a few times. Also, I'm outside Stark at 15 hp if anyone wants to whack me.

Kajusta on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    XBL
  • urahonkyurahonky Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Shit, how do our barricades keep getting broken down? Is there a zombie skill that increases 'cade damage?

urahonky on
    edited April 2009
    Rend Flesh, but that increases damage with hand attacks by 1 not just barricade damage.

If a couple of zombies hit your barricades at around the same time it's pretty easy to take them down.

Kajusta on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    XBL
  • ArthilArthil Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Who the hell is Ian Jeykll? He's not on the OP but he's in WANG, well if you're reading the thread man get the hell out of Stark there are four zeds with you.

Arthil on
    PSN: Honishimo Steam UPlay: Arthil
  • BigityBigity Lubbock, TXRegistered User regular
    edited April 2009
    The school is getting whacked on some too. Spent all my AP shoring up the barricades, but most of my attempts failed.

Bigity on
  • CheeselikerCheeseliker Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Damn damn damn damn DAMN! I finally get revived with 43 ap, stand up and go to Stark and start killing a zombie, and a zombie starts attacking me. At one point, it takes a moment to refresh after I've hit the attack button and in that moment, the zombie killed me. DAMNIT!!!!!!!

Cheeseliker on
  • Shorn Scrotum ManShorn Scrotum Man Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Kajusta wrote: »
    So if there were 3 Humans outside of Stark, all at 12 or 11 hp that had been pulled out with multiple zombies around them at the time, would it be wrong of me to kill them? Are opportunity killings(where they would die anyways) against our rules?

I think Grath Mcgrath was one of them, so I'll say sorry now before I get yelled at again. It's just, well, I was gettin' while the gettin' was good, before any of the other zombies took advantage. I think if anyone is going to kill them, it might as well be a WANG member so at least they get the experience and not someone else ruining our buildings.

Edit: Nevermind, a different guy killed Grath, but I hit him a few times. Also, I'm outside Stark at 15 hp if anyone wants to whack me.

How about you focus on killing the zombies killing your team mates instead of killing your team mates, eh? The Zombies are worth more xp to survivors anyways.
    4 zeds in Stark, barricades down, I'm at the hospital SW of teles, its @ EHB if anyone needs a temp hiding space, getting FAKs up before looking for a secure NT building for syringe making/searching. Anyone know a safe NT building near the hospital I can move to once I'm done getting kits?

the Kynaston Building in Danversbank to the south is pretty close. You'll need free running to get in.

Shorn Scrotum Man on
    steam_sig.png
  • WillethWilleth Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Man, I am the only WANG zombie I recognise in Ledward. Would love a syringe in my brain.

Willeth on
    @vgreminders - Don't miss out on timed events in gaming!
    @gamefacts - Totally and utterly true gaming facts on the regular!
  • Shorn Scrotum ManShorn Scrotum Man Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Willeth wrote: »
    Man, I am the only WANG zombie I recognise in Ledward. Would love a syringe in my brain.

If you are Samuel it's been done.

Shorn Scrotum Man on
    steam_sig.png
  • WillethWilleth Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Hot shit.

Willeth on
    @vgreminders - Don't miss out on timed events in gaming!
    @gamefacts - Totally and utterly true gaming facts on the regular!
    edited April 2009
    Kajusta wrote: »

How about you focus on killing the zombies killing your team mates instead of killing your team mates, eh? The Zombies are worth more xp to survivors anyways.
    4 zeds in Stark, barricades down, I'm at the hospital SW of teles, its @ EHB if anyone needs a temp hiding space, getting FAKs up before looking for a secure NT building for syringe making/searching. Anyone know a safe NT building near the hospital I can move to once I'm done getting kits?

the Kynaston Building in Danversbank to the south is pretty close. You'll need free running to get in.

I was a zombie.

I wouldn't have killed them if I was a survivor.

Kajusta on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    XBL
  • NoCatsNoCats Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    I just finished off two of the zombies in Stark, the last one is at 22hp.

NoCats on
    edited April 2009
    I'd totally pay the guys running Urban Dead $5 to get all my AP back right now.

urahonky on
  • CarcharodontosaurusCarcharodontosaurus Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Arthil wrote: »
    Who the hell is Ian Jeykll? He's not on the OP but he's in WANG, well if you're reading the thread man get the hell out of Stark there are four zeds with you.

That would be me. I'm having a rest inside the Sealey Building, waiting for a revive. Brain Rot is fun children! :DD:

Carcharodontosaurus on
    steam_sig.png
    edited April 2009
    Hmm. I think we need to possibly relocate, maybe temporarily. It's getting kinda annoying to wake up to see Stark completely destroyed.

urahonky on
    edited April 2009
    I don't know if it's just the left overs from the mall tour causing the damage, or what.

I just kind of shamble around, and if there's a human target I'll kill him because it might as well be me getting the experience, and not one of those guys.

Kajusta on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    XBL
  • Caelum MilitisCaelum Militis Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    urahonky wrote: »
    Hmm. I think we need to possibly relocate, maybe temporarily. It's getting kinda annoying to wake up to see Stark completely destroyed.

I'm not sure we need to relocate, so much as all gather in the same area. We're spread all over the map, and I don't mean just all over Scarletville. We've got people reporting their in entirely different quadrants of the world map.

We need to pick a building and all gather there. With enough of us in one area, making sure to always save 10AP or so, we're able to keep the barricades up at a location for a long long time, if not indefinitely.

Considering the Garniss area is still being hit pretty badly, it may not be a bad idea to group up with them temporarily in the Garniss Building. Work with them to start securing their section, then branch our way back out to our buildings.

If we secure one building then start working our way out fixing up the surrounding buildings, it will quickly become too much for the small zombie horde to deal with, and with luck, they'll get bored and move on.

Coordination may win this, everyone picking a corner to hide in won't.

Caelum Militis on
    ~Unyielding resolve has no conquerer~
  • DockenDocken Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    I'm going to check Garniss tomorrow and see whats what... hopefully they are still breathing.

Docken on
  • SceptreSceptre Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    God DAMN it. We need to make a more concerted effort to either take Stark, or agree to sort of let it go for a while. Every time I assume it's semi-safe again, given that it's at EHB, I wake up dead the next morning.

Waiting in Ledward for a revive :(

Sceptre on
  • Caelum MilitisCaelum Militis Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Docken wrote: »
    I'm going to check Garniss tomorrow and see whats what... hopefully they are still breathing.

10 of us inside Garniss Building right now.

Word from Dalt Wisney inside: "There are currently 15 zombies banging on our front door, and i put both St. Spy and St. Tele up to EHB. They are both main targets now."

Caelum Militis on
    ~Unyielding resolve has no conquerer~
  • LehmanLehman Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    So I made my way to stark building today and things didnt look to good. I am currently inside Horsington Grove school not sure if thats where I should be or if you guys moved elsewhere.

Lehman on
    Xbox Live: LehmanCM
    SteamID: steamcommunity.com/id/lehmancm/
    BnS: Draggan (Server:Poharan)
  • LarsLars Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    I don't know, I kind of like Scarletwood being seiged. I have made so freaking much XP lately compared to before the invasion.
    And I don't even really have combat skills. Just First Aid Kits, revive needles, and DNA Scanning.
    I'm actually sitting on over 300XP right now in case I actually get killed so I can grab Lurching Gait, Ankle Grab, etc. Somehow I've managed to not die at all yet, though. Which is also good.

Lars on
  • Kristmas KthulhuKristmas Kthulhu Currently Kultist Kthulhu Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Zombie's in our building, Avocado! I went to the Auto shop to the south, I have 1 AP.

Kristmas Kthulhu on
  • Golf153Golf153 Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    I think we should focus on the NT building that is about 3E of Stark. Currently only two zombies inside, three outside. If we can get it clear and secure we can farm it for needles for the RP.

If you agree join me in the warehouse at 78,84 currently at vsb.

Golf153 on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited April 2009
    Careful when jumping to Stark, since the building is in shambles I fell out to the street.

urahonky on
    edited April 2009
    Golf, is that North or South of Stark? I only have like 8 AP right now I don't want to have to go the wrong way.

urahonky on
  • Killer AvacadoKiller Avacado Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Zombie's in our building, Avocado! I went to the Auto shop to the south, I have 1 AP.

I am soooooo fu....

Killer Avacado on
  • dojangodojango Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    I'm up in southern gulsonside, at the pledger hotel atm. there's a ruined hospital and NT building at 71, 78 and 72, 79. There are scattered zombies but not too much of an alliance, and it seems reasonably close to stark. I think the zombie alliance is moving east, so fleeing east seems a little dangerous atm.

It might be a breach of etiquette to change suburbs during an attack, but with a bit of elbow grease, AP, and some generators, could get those two resource points up and running.

Linking up with the Garniss people seems like a good idea as well, however.

dojango on
  • SpawnbrokerSpawnbroker Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    I just revived 3 people at the revive point, and I'm really low on FAKs now. I'm gonna have to go do another supply run in East Grayside again. See you guys in a few more days.

Spawnbroker on
    Steam: Spawnbroker
  • GodzilosGodzilos Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    I dont mind helping out people level up, but come on! W. Wownerd, is it necessary to kill me?
    Anyways, wheres the best place to get a revive? The spot infront of Stark is packed

Godzilos on
  • BigityBigity Lubbock, TXRegistered User regular
    edited April 2009
    School is invaded, zombies inside. I ran towards Garniss, but didn't get in.

Bigity on
  • TheStigTheStig Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    ShinRyaKu! Run!

TheStig on
    bnet: TheStig#1787 Steam: TheStig
  • maraxus94maraxus94 Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Wooooh, talk about photo finishes. Ran out as a zombie grabbed my leg, I get infected, free run my way into a hospital, searching for FAKs, I find one with 1 AP left, I cure myself and collapse on the floor. I love this game.

maraxus94 on
  • SF_DhalsimSF_Dhalsim Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    im continiously checking every couple of hours to keep stark clear so far there seems to be like 1-2 zombies in the building itself.

SF_Dhalsim on
    sig-1355736.jpg
    sig-1355747.jpg
    SC2: XxKhrushchev.539
  • LarsLars Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    I logged in a did some meager damage to the lone zombie in the school and tried to throw up the barricades some more with the last of my AP.
    The zombie has 44HP left, and I'm infected.

Lars on
  • wet cardboardwet cardboard Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Thanks for the revive, mysterious stranger.

wet cardboard on
  • Golf153Golf153 Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    urahonky wrote: »
    Golf, is that North or South of Stark? I only have like 8 AP right now I don't want to have to go the wrong way.

Head to the Tompson Building, it is east of Stark. Warehouse is a safe point. Only one zombie left inside at 17hp. A few outside.

Golf153 on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited April 2009
    Guys, get out of Horsington school, you are being eated!

TheStig on
  • DockenDocken Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Mrh!

:(

Docken on
    edited April 2009
    Docken wrote: »
    Mrh!

:(

Yeah that was me, I figured you only had 3hp and it was going to happen any way.

Dora Gustav killed my zombie doctor :(

TheStig on
This discussion has been closed.