As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Small game convention in aberdeen, maryland april 17-18

NickTheNewbieNickTheNewbie Registered User regular
edited April 2009 in Games and Technology
So I just found out about this thing called GameCon2009. It's next friday and saturday and is supposed to have tabletop games, video games, and I think my friend's band might be playing some video game covers. I think I'll be there saturday to pimp magfest some. Anyone want to meet up for games and lunch and such?

NickTheNewbie on

• NickTheNewbieNickTheNewbie Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    So this is coming up tomorrow and saturday. I'll definitely be there saturday, and will be with my buddy, who will be playing requests for video game music on the piano. If anyone's in the area, I'd love to meet up.

NickTheNewbie on
  • NickTheNewbieNickTheNewbie Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Alright I'll be at this today until like 6. Stop by and say hi if you're in the area.

NickTheNewbie on
  • xWonderboyxxWonderboyx Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    I wish I had seen this thread earlier. i just moved to Baltimore two weeks ago and I would have loved to go to this but my wife and I already have plans for today. Sorry dude.

xWonderboyx on
    shark2.jpg
    XBL - Follow Freeman
  • ArchonexArchonex No hard feelings, right? Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    This is in driving distance for me. If I had seen this earlier I would have went.

Archonex on