As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

A man was looking at me urinate.

Dublo7Dublo7 Registered User regular
edited March 2007 in Social Entropy++
A strange man.

Today in the toilet at uni, I was minding my business, pissing in one of the urinals.
Some stout fellow walks up to the urinal beside me, commences to urinate, and then just turns and looks at me. He just looks at me for about 7 seconds.

I was scared. I thought this man was going to try to rape me without even giving me a reach around.

I had to get up out of that place.
Man... I can still feel his eyes on my body...

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Dublo7 on

• MeissnerdMeissnerd Registered User regular
    edited February 2007
    Maybe you're hung like a horse and he was staring in awe

Meissnerd on
  • Dublo7Dublo7 Registered User regular
    edited February 2007
    He wasn't looking at my doodle, he was just looking at my upper body, I guess you could say.
    I dunno. I probably should have kneecapped him.

Dublo7 on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • potatoepotatoe Registered User regular
    edited February 2007
    maybe he just wanted to talk

is that so weird?

he was lonely, and wanted a friend

you have pretty lips, boy

potatoe on
  • trentsteeltrentsteel Registered User regular
    edited February 2007
    That sounds fucking creepy

I think he was an alien and he thought you knew he was an alien so he started to stare at you until he was sure you didn't know he was an alien

trentsteel on
    http://www.botsnthings.com/
    I made a TD for iphone and windows phone!

• MeissnerdMeissnerd Registered User regular
    edited February 2007
    Maybe your pecs were bulging so much that his field of vision was clouded

Meissnerd on
  • Chief1138Chief1138 Registered User regular
    edited February 2007
    did he at least offer to buy you dinner first

Chief1138 on
  • lostwordslostwords Registered User regular
    edited February 2007
    "And that, little ones, is how grandpa met his soulmate" - Dublo7, Year 2068

lostwords on
    rat.jpg tumbler? steam/ps3 thingie: lostwords Amazon Wishlist!
    edited February 2007
    lostwords wrote: »
    "And that, little ones, is how grandpa met his soulmate, Billy, who is now in prison for sexual harassment and attempted rape" - Dublo7, Year 2068

Dublo7 on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • babyeatingjesusbabyeatingjesus Registered User regular
    edited February 2007
    should have just turned and striped him.

babyeatingjesus on
    hitthatcheeseburgerfatty.gif
  • oogmaroogmar Registered User regular
    edited February 2007
    My friend Ron started going to a gym so he could (not be so fat) get into shape. He was taking a shower and about to leave when he realized that there was this dude standing at the hand dryers, bent over, whistling, holding his asscheeks apart, and kind of rocking back and forth on his heels and the balls of his feet.

Ron stared for a moment, and when the guy looked up, he just spread 'em further, whistled a bit louder, and smiled.

I have no pity for you, dude.

oogmar on
    Rane, you lazy bastard, you can shut the hell up.

enforceruserbarsplitcro.png
  • WrenWren ninja_bird Registered User regular
    edited February 2007
    This one time some weird dude tried to grab at my step-dad's crotch in a urinal (my step dad was a pretty short guy, easy to mistake for easy pick'ns) and long story short creepy dude got head smashed open on sink.

My step-dad walked out of the mall and on the way out told the security desk there was a mess in the men's bathroom.

Wren on
    tf2sig.jpg
    TF2 - Wren BF3: Wren-fu
  • J3pJ3p Registered User regular
    edited February 2007
    He was waiting for you to make the first move.
    oogmar wrote: »
    My friend Ron started going to a gym so he could (not be so fat) get into shape. He was taking a shower and about to leave when he realized that there was this dude standing at the hand dryers, bent over, whistling, holding his asscheeks apart, and kind of rocking back and forth on his heels and the balls of his feet.

Ron stared for a moment, and when the guy looked up, he just spread 'em further, whistled a bit louder, and smiled.

You made me spit milk all over my keyboard :(.

J3p on
    +./\ 50 ?. 50
    edited February 2007

I have no pity for you, dude.

So, does Ron think OZ is a realistic portrayal of the prison life?

Dublo7 on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • trentsteeltrentsteel Registered User regular
    edited February 2007
    Wren wrote: »
    This one time some weird dude tried to grab at my step-dad's crotch in a urinal (my step dad was a pretty short guy, easy to mistake for easy pick'ns) and long story short creepy dude got head smashed open on sink.

My step-dad walked out of the mall and on the way out told the security desk there was a mess in the men's bathroom.

You made me spill milk in my ashtray

trentsteel on
    http://www.botsnthings.com/
    I made a TD for iphone and windows phone!

• SpongeCakeSpongeCake Registered User regular
    edited February 2007

Thinking about this logistically, isn't it going to take a little while to "achieve entry status"? Standing around waiting for that is going to be so awkward.

SpongeCake on
  • ShimShamShimSham Registered User regular
    edited February 2007
    That sounds like something my friend would do just to mess with people. Not look at their wangle, just stare at their face as they piss.

Good laughs.

ShimSham on
    QcGKhPm.jpg
  • precisionkprecisionk Registered User regular
    edited February 2007
    warninglabel.jpg

precisionk on
  • CoreCore Registered User regular
    edited February 2007
    A couple weeks ago I was at the bar, I walk up to the ATM to get some cash out. As I'm standing there some people walk up behind me and suddenly I feel a hand reach out and grab my ass. I turn around and look and it's this fat lady in her 40s with what I assume was her husband or boyfriend, I try to laugh it off because it's obvious she's drunk so I turn back around and try to move out of the way of her roaming hands. At this point I'm begging the ATM to hurry up because this is the longest this has ever taken. Then comes the hand on my ass again and this time she's whispering in my ear, 'Sure are taking your time, if you don't hurry up your going to have to make a deposit in me!' I shudder at the thought and again try to move out of the way while still staying in front of the machine cause my card and money are still in there. Her hand keeps roaming on my ass and now whats this? Oh yeah that's her literally trying to put her finger up my butt through my pants and again she has some utterly terrifying lines this time not whispered but said loudly while looking back to her monster of a husband, 'Hey yeah you like this? Is this an exit only?!' I look back at horror at this point and see her looking at her husband who is staring at my ass intently with a big grin on his face. Finally my money comes out. I grab it and my card and bolt.

Core on
    core_pa_sig.jpg
    edited February 2007
    That's just a wonderful story.

The last time I had an ATM encounter was when some guy was marking me up to steal my wallet. Either that or I was being horribly paranoid and he was actually being friendly.

SpongeCake on
  • ButtersButters A glass of some milks Registered User regular
    edited February 2007
    I was just comparing our respective grooming techniques. Shit! You had to make a thread about it? Fag!

Butters on
    PSN: idontworkhere582 | CFN: idontworkhere | Steam: lordbutters | Amazon Wishlist
  • tsplittertsplitter Registered User regular
    edited February 2007
    Dublo, did it ever occur to you that he was just interested in the way you pee?

tsplitter on
    FqmsaJ6.png
  • ShimShamShimSham Registered User regular
    edited February 2007
    I think I've used an ATM maybe 3 times in my life.

I pay for nearly everything with my debit card.

ShimSham on
    QcGKhPm.jpg
  • StarfuckStarfuck Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited February 2007
    was it a tranny
    you can't trust trannies

Starfuck on
    jackfaces
    "If you're going to play tiddly winks, play it with man hole covers."
    - John McCallum
  • JenniferJennifer Registered User regular
    edited February 2007
    I don't have a wang, but if I did and that happend, I would be really creeped out.

Jennifer on
    edited February 2007
    what if a guy watched you use a toilet in a womans washroom, would you be creeped out?

Wren on
    tf2sig.jpg
  • StarfuckStarfuck Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited February 2007
    what happened to your wang jen

Starfuck on
    jackfaces
    "If you're going to play tiddly winks, play it with man hole covers."
    - John McCallum
    edited February 2007
    what if a guy watched you use a toilet in a womans washroom, would you be creeped out?

No, it would make me angry and I would kick him in the nads.

Starfuck wrote: »
    what happened to your wang jen

Painful story man. I don't like to talk about it.

Jennifer on
  • ButtersButters A glass of some milks Registered User regular
    edited February 2007
    Jennifer wrote: »

But then I might fall off my ladder.

Butters on
    PSN: idontworkhere582 | CFN: idontworkhere | Steam: lordbutters | Amazon Wishlist
    edited February 2007
    I was thinking more about sticking my head under the door and looking up.

Wren on
    tf2sig.jpg
  • precisionkprecisionk Registered User regular
    edited February 2007
    I look directly head at a spot on the wall while I piss. I do not wish to see man wang.

precisionk on
    edited February 2007
    Butters wrote: »
    Jennifer wrote: »

But then I might fall off my ladder.

I don't see a problem with that senario.

Jennifer on
    edited February 2007
    precisionk wrote: »
    I look directly head at a spot on the wall while I piss. I do not wish to see man wang.

Not even your own?

Wren on
    tf2sig.jpg
  • scarlet st.scarlet st. Registered User regular
    edited February 2007
    If I had more time I would post a screencap of Kumar pissing on the bush with the businessman looking at him.

But I don't.

So just picture it and laugh.

scarlet st. on
    japsig.jpg
  • SquashuaSquashua __BANNED USERS regular
    edited February 2007
    So... I went to lunch solo one day; wanted to try out this small sushi place I pass by a lot.

I park and go in and look around.

I suddenly realize why I pass by this place a lot and subsequently leave.

When I get back to my car, there is a car parked next to it. The driver's side door is open and an old man is standing behind the door, directed towards the front of the car, staring blankly.

Then I hear the sound of liquid hitting pavement and look below the open door.

The next thing I remember, I'm driving. Fast.

Squashua on
  • DefenderDefender Registered User regular
    edited February 2007
    J3p wrote: »
    He was waiting for you to make the first move.

You made me spit milk all over my keyboard :(.

"Milk"

Defender on
    edited February 2007
    In some cultures, food poisoning is a sign of respect

SpongeCake on
  • HitScanHitScan Registered User regular
    edited February 2007
    Core wrote: »
    A couple weeks ago I was at the bar, I walk up to the ATM to get some cash out. As I'm standing there some people walk up behind me and suddenly I feel a hand reach out and grab my ass. I turn around and look and it's this fat lady in her 40s with what I assume was her husband or boyfriend, I try to laugh it off because it's obvious she's drunk so I turn back around and try to move out of the way of her roaming hands. At this point I'm begging the ATM to hurry up because this is the longest this has ever taken. Then comes the hand on my ass again and this time she's whispering in my ear, 'Sure are taking your time, if you don't hurry up your going to have to make a deposit in me!' I shudder at the thought and again try to move out of the way while still staying in front of the machine cause my card and money are still in there. Her hand keeps roaming on my ass and now whats this? Oh yeah that's her literally trying to put her finger up my butt through my pants and again she has some utterly terrifying lines this time not whispered but said loudly while looking back to her monster of a husband, 'Hey yeah you like this? Is this an exit only?!' I look back at horror at this point and see her looking at her husband who is staring at my ass intently with a big grin on his face. Finally my money comes out. I grab it and my card and bolt.

In this particular situation, if violence isn't the answer, you're asking the wrong question.

Plus, violence on the incredibly drunk is the best kind, because they're not usually able to put up much of a fight.

HitScan on
    Unstable like the isotope that resolves the fate of the theoretical cat in the hypothetical crate.
    Yo momma so fat she got triabetes
  • DefenderDefender Registered User regular
    edited February 2007
    You should have killed them.

Defender on
    edited February 2007
    GET OUT BART I'M PISS

Wren on
    tf2sig.jpg