As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Illusionz

2»

• Mo1sonMo1son Registered User regular
    edited February 2007
    I just want the guitar freaks.

Mo1son on
  • dyaballikldyaballikl PAX Main Theatre House & Security Manager • PAX Community Cartographer Gold Coast QLD AustraliaRegistered User regular
    edited February 2007
    Mo1son wrote: »
    I just want the guitar freaks.
    that would be cool, but i gotta admit, when i get into guitar freaks for a little while, my guitar hero game really goes downhill.

dyaballikl on
    a.k.a. dya
    "Riding a mongoose reminds me of having sex with a man, which is something I do frequently because I am gay!" -Gabe
  • Mo1sonMo1son Registered User regular
    edited February 2007
    I've been playing Guitar Freaks for a long time, and I placed top 10 in the guitar hero tournament last year, I love both games. Does anyone have any information when this auction will take place? I'm thinking of bringing a grand or so, I really really want that machine.

Mo1son on
  • QuickSnapQuickSnap Professional Beard Grower Registered User regular
    edited February 2007
    Damn. You guys are bringing that much money? I've only got $250...and come to think about it I don't really have any place to put this machine; So maybe this is just wishful thinking on my part...

QuickSnap on
    6rceun58332p.png
  • dyaballikldyaballikl PAX Main Theatre House & Security Manager • PAX Community Cartographer Gold Coast QLD AustraliaRegistered User regular
    edited March 2007
    QuickSnap wrote: »
    Damn. You guys are bringing that much money? I've only got $250...and come to think about it I don't really have any place to put this machine; So maybe this is just wishful thinking on my part...

i'm just gonna hold out on buying the video camera i was wanting to get. i had about $1,500 saved up for it, but i'll see how the auction goes, first. and no, we still don't know when/how it'll go down.

dyaballikl on
    a.k.a. dya
    "Riding a mongoose reminds me of having sex with a man, which is something I do frequently because I am gay!" -Gabe
  • ViscountalphaViscountalpha The pen is mightier than the sword http://youtu.be/G_sBOsh-vyIRegistered User regular
    edited March 2007
    QuickSnap wrote: »

The space is the most critical thing. I remeber shelling out 400$ for an asteroids deluxe machine and the space has and IS the most difficult thing about it. This is when the x-box costed ~ 400$ with a few games. I still love it but I need to joystick mod it so my hands don't die from pressing buttons all the time.

Viscountalpha on
  • Samusman1Samusman1 Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    My poor friend worked there up until it closed. He got to take some of the lollipops. ( he snuck in later and got a bat from the batting cage)

Samusman1 on
This discussion has been closed.