As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Shaving problems

• Options
    CalliusCallius Registered User regular
    edited February 2007
    Keith wrote: »
    Callius wrote: »
    yeah, dude, goatees generally make people look like douche-bags.

think-about-it-dude.gif

Keith, that's actually really funny for so many different reasons.

Callius on
    tonksigblack.png
  • Options
    DranoDrano __BANNED USERS regular
    edited February 2007
    misbehavin wrote: »
    Drano wrote: »
    i like to think of it as a metaphor

For what? Your lifeless, thankless existence that serves only to remove unwanted things from peoples lives, and then be discarded via blistering hot water into a dark abyss, never to be heard from or cared about again?

dont you put me in my place dumbname

Drano on
  • Options
    misbehavinmisbehavin Registered User regular
    edited February 2007
    Bunta wrote: »
    go to a barber for a shave

Call me paranoid, but I never liked the idea of some random, possibly psychotic stranger (who has dedicated his life to removing other peoples bodily hair, no less) going anywhere near my neck.

misbehavin on
  • Options
    Garlic BreadGarlic Bread i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a Registered User, Disagreeable regular
    edited February 2007
    Framling wrote: »
    My dad had a moustache for about forty years, and a beard for nearly that long.

A year or so ago, he shaved them both off.

Then he grew them back, because he looked really weird without them.

did he look like 20 years younger without them

because my dad's friend had a big mustache and they were like "shave it off you'll look younger and get the ladies" and he said "no i like it" and then he shaved it and he looked younger but i don't think he got the ladies

he stopped talking to my parents like two years ago. he lives across the street and i always see young guys going into his place so i think he's gay

Garlic Bread on
  • Options
    Garlic BreadGarlic Bread i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a Registered User, Disagreeable regular
    edited February 2007

think-about-it-dude.gif

i wasn't directing it towards you

i was directing it towards goatee'd people

Garlic Bread on
  • Options
    DaySleeperDaySleeper regular
    edited February 2007
    Sami wrote: »
    Soak the can of shaving cream and the razor blade in hot water for 5 minutes

Take a hot shower and wash your face

Go slowly with short strokes and rinse off the blade after every stroke

Hot razor is a recipe for pain. Cold razor is better but warm shaving cream might be nice.

DaySleeper on
    magnum%20pi%20ferrari.jpeg
    Unofficial PA IRC chat: #paforums at irc.slashnet.org
  • Options
    KnobKnob TURN THE BEAT BACK InternetModerator mod
    edited February 2007
    i have gigantic sideburns and a ridiculous and huge goatee right now

Knob on
  • Options
    mrpakumrpaku Registered User regular
    edited February 2007

Call me paranoid, but I never liked the idea of some random, possibly psychotic stranger (who has dedicated his life to removing other peoples bodily hair, no less) going anywhere near my neck.

next you're gonna tell us you don't trust your junk in a professional's hoo-ha

mrpaku on
  • Options
    WeretacoWeretaco Cubicle Gangster Registered User regular
    edited February 2007
    Framling wrote: »
    My dad had a moustache for about forty years, and a beard for nearly that long.

A year or so ago, he shaved them both off.

Then he grew them back, because he looked really weird without them.

My dad has had at minimum a moustache since he was in his early 20s. Even my Mother has never seen him without it...

Sometimes I think he has some sort of terrible secret underneath it, like a bad tattoo or something.

Weretaco on
    Unofficial PA IRC chat: #paforums at irc.slashnet.org
  • Options
    ButtersButters A glass of some milks Registered User regular
    edited February 2007
    mcp wrote: »
    my old roommate had a goatee.

one day he shaved it off.

he looked 12.

it was hilarious.

he was upset that nobody said anything about it while he was at work. i told him that was because nobody knew who the fuck he was.

Goatees are necessary for guys that are very young looking. I'm 24 and I barely pass for 20 with my goatee. Without I look 17.

Butters on
    PSN: idontworkhere582 | CFN: idontworkhere | Steam: lordbutters | Amazon Wishlist
  • Options
    edited February 2007
    mrpaku wrote: »

next you're gonna tell us you don't trust your junk in a professional's hoo-ha

If by "professional" you mean prostitute, and "hoo-ha" you mean wide, gaping vagina, then... No, I don't trust my junk there (if by "junk" you mean erect penis). I prefer NOT to contract syphilis and die young and in extreme pain.

I prefer trusting my "junk" to a "non-professional but very sexy"'s "hoo-ha". Much more beneficial, enjoyable, and infinitely cheaper.

misbehavin on
  • Options
    WidepathWidepath Registered User regular
    edited February 2007
    Some of my friends got in their heads that the state of Texas was known for barbers who give strait razor shaves. So, we where down there at a friends house on vacation one year and they demanded that we go get a shave form a barber.

Widepath on
  • Options
    KnobKnob TURN THE BEAT BACK InternetModerator mod
    edited February 2007
    show me pictures of your ridiculous face hairs

Knob on
  • Options
    mcpmcp Registered User regular
    edited February 2007
    Butters wrote: »

he looked 12.

it was hilarious.

he was upset that nobody said anything about it while he was at work. i told him that was because nobody knew who the fuck he was.

Goatees are necessary for guys that are very young looking. I'm 24 and I barely pass for 20 with my goatee. Without I look 17.
    i'm 28, and look like i'm 21-22.

i have 19-20 year old girls hit on me, and i'm like, `i'm 28'. and they're like O_o

i don't have a goatee. 'cause body hair in general kinda freaks me out.

mcp on
  • Options
    edited February 2007

he looked 12.

it was hilarious.

Yeah, I went to school with a kid that had a beard. When he shaved it he looked like he was in eighth grade.

I look like I'm 12 but I can't grow good facial hair

Garlic Bread on
  • Options
    edited February 2007
    Knob wrote: »
    show me pictures of your ridiculous face hairs

beardoeq0.jpg

that's not really me

misbehavin on
  • Options
    edited February 2007

i am going to set up an oil wrestling match between you and robin williams

Garlic Bread on
  • Options
    edited February 2007

he looked 12.

it was hilarious.

i have 19-20 year old girls hit on me, and i'm like, `i'm 28'. and they're like O_o

Yeah I've been spending my last few weekends following my brother's wrestling post-season. I'd get looks from high school girls now and then and would get kind of pissed. Even worse I told one girl I was 26 and she's was like, "That's fine, " and I'm all "Uh...no it's not, kiddo."

Butters on
    PSN: idontworkhere582 | CFN: idontworkhere | Steam: lordbutters | Amazon Wishlist
  • Options
    edited February 2007

think-about-it-dude.gif

i wasn't directing it towards you

i was directing it towards goatee'd people

Oh, I know.

I was just laughing because it reminds me of someone I know (sans goatee) that's constantly depressed but is, in truth, just a lecherous asshole.

Callius on
    tonksigblack.png
  • Options
    WidepathWidepath Registered User regular
    edited February 2007
    300-3.png

Widepath on
  • Options
    mcpmcp Registered User regular
    edited February 2007

he looked 12.

it was hilarious.

Yeah I've been spending my last few weekends following my brother's wrestling post-season. I'd get looks from high school girls now and then and would get kind of pissed. Even worse I told one girl I was 26 and she's was like, "That's fine, " and I'm all "Uh...no it's not, kiddo."
    man, you're doing it wrong.

you know, 17 year old chicks will even do ass to mouth.

mcp on
  • Options
    EtchEtch Registered User regular
    edited February 2007
    windmill-beard.jpg

Etch on
  • Options
    edited February 2007

he looked 12.

it was hilarious.

17... Ok, much too young. But 18? Man, you best not turn that down. You don't wanna be 80, and be like "man, I coulda had 18 year old pussy..."

misbehavin on
  • Options
    ApolloTreatingYouApolloTreatingYou __BANNED USERS regular
    edited February 2007
    Last time I shaved my balls, they were really over grown. But I just went T it with a razor anyway. I was really bored...

I got really bad razor burn and alot of itching.

ApolloTreatingYou on
    no you cannot have a sig that size. especially with compression that crappy.
  • Options
    edited February 2007

he looked 12.

it was hilarious.

17... Ok, much too young. But 18? Man, you best not turn that down. You don't wanna be 80, and be like "man, I coulda had 18 year old pussy..."

I just wouldn't feel comfortable doing a girl in high school anymore. A 24-year-old post-college graduate trying to pick up high school chicks at a high school athletic function is too fucking grimy for me. 18 for boning is ok I guess if they are out of high school.

EDIT: And it's not like I've never had 18-year-old vag before. Though it was over 3 years ago.

Butters on
  • Options
    MonkeybombMonkeybomb Registered User regular
    edited February 2007
    Hey there cuties.
    185350917_587df18519.jpg

Monkeybomb on
    Xbox Live Gamertag: Triplemonkeybom
    monkeysig-1.jpg
  • Options
    jwalkjwalk Registered User regular
    edited February 2007
    Burn ur face with acid ololz.

Or like, get a $30 beard trimmer. FFS...
    B0009OAFTS.01._AA280_SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg
    Works great.

jwalk on
  • Options
    ApolloTreatingYouApolloTreatingYou __BANNED USERS regular
    edited February 2007

he looked 12.

it was hilarious.

Everyone is gonna do that anyway. Unless you somehow go down a different road than everyone else in this world, become enlightened and loose your attachments to pointless worldly things like pussy.

You won't though. Your dick won't work one day and you will kill yourself.

ApolloTreatingYou on
    no you cannot have a sig that size. especially with compression that crappy.
  • Options
    edited February 2007
    jwalk wrote: »

Works great.

Yeah I take the guard off my beard trimmer to get the long ones off if I have too.

Butters on
  • Options
    edited February 2007

he looked 12.

it was hilarious.

I just wouldn't feel comfortable doing a girl in high school anymore. A 24-year-old post-college graduate trying to pick up high school chicks at a high school athletic function is too fucking grimy for me. 18 for boning is ok I guess if they are out of high school.

EDIT: And it's not like I've never had 18-year-old vag before. Though it was over 3 years ago.

I agree. I was just acting all bad-ass.

misbehavin on
  • Options
    edited February 2007
    jwalk wrote: »

Works great.

I had one of those for my goatee (hence, it was always well-trimmed) but I lost it a month ago, and I had been trimming with scissors for 2 weeks. Then came the not-shaving.

I really wish I could find that thing. Where the hell could I have put it? It's not like it's really small or anything.

misbehavin on
  • Options
    edited February 2007
    I've been thinking about getting a second one for just my pubes. It's a jungle down there lately.

Butters on
  • Options
    edited February 2007
    I've been thinking about getting a second one for just my pubes. It's a jungle down there lately.

I tried "trimming" down their once. It felt great at first and looked fantastic... Then, about a week later, as the hair re-grew, it got surprisingly sharp, and started digging into my thighs.

I generally leave that area alone. Although I may start trimming regularly if the, er, result is positive.

misbehavin on
  • Options
    bongibongi regular
    edited February 2007
    Monkeybomb wrote: »
    Hey there cuties.
    185350917_587df18519.jpg
    monkeybomb something is wrong

you are kind of cute in this photo

bongi on
  • Options
    MonkeybombMonkeybomb Registered User regular
    edited February 2007
    Oh am I?
    ead6re2.jpg

Monkeybomb on
    Xbox Live Gamertag: Triplemonkeybom
    monkeysig-1.jpg
  • Options
    edited February 2007
    So, I found out someone I know stole $4,500 worth of shit from their roommates.

Callius on
    tonksigblack.png
  • Options
    edited February 2007

Is this "someone" you? If so, bravo!

If this "someone" is your roommate, and this "roommate" is you? Then, boo!

misbehavin on
  • Options
    MachismoMachismo Registered User regular
    edited February 2007
    Weaver wrote: »
    goatees are dumb

Good thing I'm not interested in your opinion, but rather the fairer sex. And 99% seem to like the beardness.

Machismo on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    edited February 2007

Is this "someone" you? If so, bravo!

If this "someone" is your roommate, and this "roommate" is you? Then, boo!

... what?

Can anyone else make sense of what this guy says or does he just sort of keep talking?

Callius on
    tonksigblack.png
  • Options
    bongibongi regular
    edited February 2007
    monkeybomb stop that

bongi on