As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[WoW]19 Twinks, those BoA Shoulders (its a pain)

123457»

• douglydougly Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    My church but I don't give out personal details.

dougly on
    puffin.png
  • Little JimLittle Jim __BANNED USERS regular
    edited April 2009
    i mean which kind of church

also

are you christiskng, the shithead ret paladin that won't stop ganking me?

if so please stop thanks

Little Jim on
    th_crabz.png
    edited April 2009
    Non-denominational.

And no, I also hate paladins. They really should remove them from the game.

dougly on
    puffin.png
    edited April 2009
    but then who would uphold the light...

Little Jim on
    th_crabz.png
    edited April 2009
    Not all paladins are actually true believers.

In fact, I've heard some say some pretty blasphemous things. It's sad, really.

dougly on
    puffin.png
  • reVersereVerse Attack and Dethrone God Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Oh no, did a Paladin insult your invisible magical fairy sitting atop a cloud somewhere? The nerve!

reVerse on
    edited April 2009
    Well, one in particular was a girl playing it which is ridiculous in the first place. Saying some pretty raunchy things in particular with no respect for herself or her soul.

dougly on
    puffin.png
    edited April 2009
    Being a homosexual is fine and all, but I never understood you more extreme homosexuals who absolutely positively hate women.

edit: I mean, you guys aren't just "oh I don't find women sexually appealing", you actively hate them.

reVerse on
    edited April 2009
    I don't hate women!

It's just better for them to be in a more realistic role. Women don't lead or crusade for the light, they offer a support role. Plus, as the origin of most sin, the warlock class and their balance between good and evil and the backstory of them bringing the scourge into the world is in line with real world teachings. Druids can be OK as long as they don't turn into pagans, which has happened before.

Women should be protected and sheltered by paladins, not the other way around.

Also, being devoted to a higher power doesn't make anyone gay, in fact it's been proven to make them less homosexual, so I don't know where you get that from.

dougly on
    puffin.png
    edited April 2009
    Yeah, it could be a little like with the samurai. "Oh, we don't need no women, all I ever need is a young boy as my squire. Mmmm, it's getting a little cold, come here boy and let me warm my penis inbetween your delicious twelve-year-old butt cheeks".

Because that's what you're advocating.
    Also, that boy there? He's a twink.

reVerse on
    edited April 2009
    I think you're projecting your own desires onto me. There's no other reason for you to completely misinterpret what I'm saying.

dougly on
    puffin.png
  • WassermeloneWassermelone Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Gems from his post history. The plot thickens!
    Happy: The wife and I took our new characters from 25-55 this weekend. Absofuckinglutely adore the friends bonus. I'll finally have a priest again.

Hate: We're up to four accounts we pay...
    Heh this is part of my temptation to switch to the shaman. My boyfriend is the guild prot paladin. I won't level with him per se because he'll just grind or do instances for three days straight and...

Wassermelone on
    edited April 2009
    dougly wrote: »
    I don't hate women!

It's just better for them to be in a more realistic role. Women don't lead or crusade for the light, they offer a support role. Plus, as the origin of most sin, the warlock class and their balance between good and evil and the backstory of them bringing the scourge into the world is in line with real world teachings. Druids can be OK as long as they don't turn into pagans, which has happened before.

Women should be protected and sheltered by paladins, not the other way around.

Also, being devoted to a higher power doesn't make anyone gay, in fact it's been proven to make them less homosexual, so I don't know where you get that from.

holy shit

okay

you're the best troll

or the worst person

Little Jim on
    th_crabz.png
    edited April 2009
    I think you're projecting your own desires onto me. There's no other reason for you to completely misinterpret what I'm saying.

Shut your filthy child molesting mouth and get the fuck out of here. You pedophiles disgust me.

reVerse on
    edited April 2009
    I just wanted to see if I could make a retarded argument even more retarded.

EDIT: Yep

dougly on
    puffin.png
    edited April 2009
    Gems from his post history. The plot thickens!
    Happy: The wife and I took our new characters from 25-55 this weekend. Absofuckinglutely adore the friends bonus. I'll finally have a priest again.

Hate: We're up to four accounts we pay...
    Heh this is part of my temptation to switch to the shaman. My boyfriend is the guild prot paladin. I won't level with him per se because he'll just grind or do instances for three days straight and...

What the hell is that second post from? I could see the first one being from me, although I prefer fan-fucking-tastic to absofuckinglutely.

I also don't use "per se". That's just not me.

dougly on
    puffin.png
    edited April 2009
    reVerse wrote: »

Shut your filthy child molesting mouth and get the fuck out of here. You pedophiles disgust me.

Lighten up, buddy, it was satirical.

dougly on
    puffin.png
  • fortyforty Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    This thread is bad, per se.

forty on
  • StericaSterica Yes Registered User, Moderator mod
    edited April 2009
    I can't believe this thread got worse.

Sterica on
    YL9WnCY.png
  • ArkanArkan Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    I am not surprised at all.

Arkan on
    Big, honkin' pile of WoW characters
    I think it's hard for someone not to rage at mario kart, while shouting "Fuck you Donkey Kong. Whose dick did you suck to get all those red shells?"
  • bowenbowen How you doin'? Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Holy fucking shit. What the fucking hell.

bowen on
    not a doctor, not a lawyer, examples I use may not be fully researched so don't take out of context plz, don't @ me
  • BeyondBeyond Nerd Slayer In the SkyRegistered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Little Jim wrote: »
    Rorus Raz wrote: »
    Little Jim wrote: »
    you needed a level 70+ character to bug your pant enchant
    I'll bug your pants.

mmmm faster you filthy pervert

Sweet Jesus.

Beyond on
  • donhonkdonhonk Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    holy shit what has happened here

donhonk on
  • I needed anime to post.I needed anime to post. boom Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    oh god please just stop

I needed anime to post. on
    liEt3nH.png
    edited April 2009
    End

Beyond on
  • IvanIssacsIvanIssacs Skull Leader SDF-1Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    donhonk wrote: »
    holy shit what has happened here

IvanIssacs on
  • grizzlechestgrizzlechest Registered User new member
    edited May 2009
    bowen wrote: »
    It's sad watching a level 19 twink defeating level 29 quest mobs.

Lies. L19 twink does not fight quest mobs. They do not risk leveling.

grizzlechest on
    edited May 2009

Pft, the trick to gearing a twink is to switch to a raid group and go into deadmines. It's almost negative experience.

bowen on
    not a doctor, not a lawyer, examples I use may not be fully researched so don't take out of context plz, don't @ me
  • AftyAfty Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    I can't believe i never thought of that...

Afty on
    edited May 2009
    I don't believe the raid penalty actually kicks in unless you have more than 5 people nearby.

forty on
    edited May 2009
    Always did for us when we did it. I think we got a total of 1 exp for each mob in deadmines.

bowen on
    edited May 2009

Pft, the trick to gearing a twink is to switch to a raid group and go into deadmines. It's almost negative experience.

Now you can get WC/VC achievements just by dying first, then have another person in your party slay the boss while you are right next to him. You get no exp whatsoever.

Beyond on
    edited May 2009
    Always did for us when we did it. I think we got a total of 1 exp for each mob in deadmines.
    Hmm, the only time I took the raid experience penalty while leveling characters up in AV was if there were 5 or more people close enough to get credit for the kills.

forty on
    edited May 2009
    forty wrote: »
    Hmm, the only time I took the raid experience penalty while leveling characters up in AV was if there were 5 or more people close enough to get credit for the kills.

Maybe it works different for PVP because of it being a battlegroup instead of a raid group?

This was how I geared up my "twink" for battlegrounds by going in at 18 and switching to a raid group. It took about 5 or 6 runs to get a bar full. That bow from WC used to be fucking awesome.

bowen on
    edited May 2009
    I think it might have been this way before they even added battlegroups. It was just "invite to raid" spam every game.

forty on
    edited May 2009
    Weird, I can say it used to definitely work for us though. I'm pretty sure a group of 5 level 18's don't get 1 experience from each of the elites. At least that's what I remember.

bowen on
    edited May 2009
    I don't even know anymore :P

Beyond on
  • Teslan26Teslan26 Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    I always meant to take my twink to deadmines on the PTR and solo it.

I'll never get the chance now.

Teslan26 on