As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Increased Mailbox Size?

Lucky CynicLucky Cynic Registered User regular
Heyo guys. Not trying to a greedy douche or anything and I know there are a lot of users on the forums, but by chance could the cap on Private Messages being stored be increased? I find that every so often I am having to cut down more and more on what PMs I keep and which ones to delete. Maybe I just PM more than the average user but I was just curious to know if this is possible or feasible at all. I know I am probably not the only one with a brimming mailbox. Again I know that it would probably be a huge under-taking thanks to the sheer scale of the forums, but it would be appreciated if it was within grasp.

Or am I just a pack rat and a greedy fucker? That may be true.

Lucky Cynic on

• Options
    SmasherSmasher Starting to get dizzy Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    There's a link at the bottom of your PM screen to download all your messages (both sent and received) to an XML, CSV, or text file. You can also use the pulldown menu to download only selected messages.

Do that periodically and delete the PMs from your inbox and you're set.

Smasher on
  • Options
    Lucky CynicLucky Cynic Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Oh fuck, I didn't even notice that before...

That's pretty damn handy. I suppose that settles that.

Lucky Cynic on
  • Options
    TubeTube Registered User admin
    edited April 2009
    indeed

Tube on
This discussion has been closed.