As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Tarot Readings: Step in to my wagon and look at my (crystal) balls.

• AJAlkaline40AJAlkaline40 __BANNED USERS regular
    edited April 2009
    re: "again with you guys and your specific questions."
    your OP wrote:
    Don't just say "Tell me about girls," say "I've been dating this girl for two weeks, and I want to know if she's serious." See how that works? A good question gets you a good reading.

I kind of get confused on this at the end of mine, where I realize that the Celtic Cross is a themes spread and my question (like everyone else's) boiled down to a really direct question (like everyone else's), and how the one example question you praise in your OP does.

When I got read last, the reader asked people to choose one of the major spheres (love, career, sex, maybe something more specific, a certain field, etc.), and then just talk about it while shuffling up the cards, throwing in a few questions but understanding that the reading would encompass the entire sphere, and maybe not address any (or all) of the specific questions, but in granting broader understanding allow the person to make decisions on their own.

So, maybe something to revise in the OP?

Hm, that seems much more generalized. Working with a "sphere" seems like a way to ensure some definite hits, it would be impossible for you to not find a way to apply the cards to your situation, no matter what they would be.

AJAlkaline40 on
    idiot.jpg
  • Delicious Toad!Delicious Toad! __BANNED USERS regular
    edited April 2009
    But that's the point. Every card should make a statement, both individually and holistically, about the topic. If someone asks an A or B question, and gives little background, yes, it does make it harder for the reader to say anything relevant ...

... but that also means that the person being read is less likely to receive relevant information. It cuts both ways. If you want to just look at this, AJAlkaline, as a competition of reader and read, then yeah you're right. By being brief, and asking incredibly narrow questions, we can minimize the efficacy of the exercise and totally fuck over the reader.

But most people only get read because they want to have an interesting and in-depth exercise and conversation that are relevant to their personal situation. They don't really care about how much the reader impresses them with da big voodoo, in my experience. Or at least, there are some distinct groups, and I'd think that most of us volunteering in the thread aren't in it for the voodoo and are rather in it to see how someone experienced with the canon would interpret each card, and that card's symbolic use and history, as a facet of our personal stories and lives. :)

Delicious Toad! on
    frogsig.png
  • CantidoCantido Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    dio1_jba.jpg
    Dio Brando approves this thread.

Cantido on
    3DS Friendcode 5413-1311-3767
  • AJAlkaline40AJAlkaline40 __BANNED USERS regular
    edited April 2009
    But that's the point. Every card should make a statement, both individually and holistically, about the topic. If someone asks an A or B question, and gives little background, yes, it does make it harder for the reader to say anything relevant ...

... but that also means that the person being read is less likely to receive relevant information. It cuts both ways. If you want to just look at this, AJAlkaline, as a competition of reader and read, then yeah you're right. By being brief, and asking incredibly narrow questions, we can minimize the efficacy of the exercise and totally fuck over the reader.

But most people only get read because they want to have an interesting and in-depth exercise and conversation that are relevant to their personal situation. They don't really care about how much the reader impresses them with da big voodoo, in my experience. Or at least, there are some distinct groups, and I'd think that most of us volunteering in the thread aren't in it for the voodoo and are rather in it to see how someone experienced with the canon would interpret each card, and that card's symbolic use and history, as a facet of our personal stories and lives. :)

Well, yeah, that's true.

At the same time, it seems less useful to me. I would think you'd turn to this sort of thing because you were facing a specific dilemma that you want to meditate on. I suppose I do see how you could use it just to meditate on your life in general, though.

AJAlkaline40 on
    idiot.jpg
    edited April 2009
    Hmm, I think it's just differences in how we see things, maybe. I'm a very holistic thinker; I see one thing, and everything connected to it, and tend to work through externalities when trying to solve problems instead of looking at the problem itself. Some other people work better by looking straight at the problem, finding what's the best solution, and saying "damnit all!" to the external issues or consequences that could come about. Everyone's got their own style, and I guess that goes for people who read Tarot and who have Tarot read too. :P

Delicious Toad! on
    frogsig.png
  • NoneoftheaboveNoneoftheabove Just a conforming non-conformist. Twilight ZoneRegistered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Hey Zenpotato, While you made it clear you needed context and a straightforward question, I'm not so anxious to give out personal information.
    Once the cards are drawn and explained by what they mean in a general sense, I'm confident I can piece together the accuracy of the reading and let you know!

Noneoftheabove on
  • tuxkamentuxkamen really took this picture. Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    ...he's not asking for your credit card.

tuxkamen on

Games: Ad Astra Per Phalla | Choose Your Own Phalla
    Thus, the others all die before tuxkamen dies to the vote. Hence, tuxkamen survives, village victory.
    3DS: 2406-5451-5770
  • Robos A Go GoRobos A Go Go Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    I find that social security numbers are the clearest window into the soul.

Robos A Go Go on
  • DizzenDizzen Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    And you can learn a lot about a fellow from his mother's maiden name.

Dizzen on
  • ToxTox I kill threads he/himRegistered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Ooh, something fun and entertaining to do on a Friday night. I'll bite.

Male, late ( :( ) 20s.

I need some career advice. I work in food service, and I enjoy it, but I'm not able to get employment right now. Is there a career ahead of me in this field? Or am I wasting my time?

Tox on
    Twitter! | Dilige, et quod vis fac
  • JaysonFourJaysonFour Classy Monster Kitteh Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Eh, I'll bite. I'm a male, age 26.

I'm transferring over to a four-year university from a community college, starting this fall. I'm a little on-edge about what the future holds- after all, I'm going to be a non-traditional student there, but I was wondering if there's anything to look for (or forward to) this fall.

JaysonFour on
    steam_sig.png
    I can has cheezburger, yes?
  • KyouguKyougu Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Sounds interesting so I'll give it a shot.

I actually had two issues I wanted to ask about, so it was tough deciding on which to go with. Maybe I'lll get a chance to ask the second question.

Male, 27 years old.

Never been too popular with the opposite sex. I have female friends and I get along really well with them, but it's never translated to a relationship. In my life I think I have connected specially well with 2 girls, but nothing ever came out of it.

So will I find someone?

And dear god, I'm not as much of a loser as that posts makes me out to be. :P

Kyougu on
  • Apothe0sisApothe0sis Have you ever questioned the nature of your reality? Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    I will play.

Male, 25, romance. Broke up with ex about 2 months ago. Realised it was a huge mistake to let her go, have spent the past time trying to win her back.

Talk to me about this.

Apothe0sis on
    edited April 2009
    OP should edit the OP to reflect the "on vacation" aspect of this thread.

What kind of nerd has something better to do than tarot on a Friday night?

Tox on
  • Mr BubblesMr Bubbles David Koresh Superstar Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Alright, lets try this

I'm a male, 22, and my music from the band I'm in has recently started to take off, bigger gigs, sponsorships and stuff like that. However, recently there has been a little tension between members. I want to know if we can put this behind us and carry on to bigger and better things

Mr Bubbles on
  • zenpotatozenpotato Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    I'm a 22 year old male who's always had trouble concentrating on tasks and generally getting things done. This was especially problematic during college, and so I wasn't able to earn a degree. Since then, I've had trouble holding jobs and following through on subsequent attempts to go back to school and finish up my undergraduate degree. All things considered, the future doesn't look too bright for me, and I feel myself thinking that the best I can look forward to is a series of retail and food service jobs for the rest of my life or perhaps a career in the military, assuming I'm not too lanky and vegan for something like that.

So, I guess my question is what the future holds for me career-wise. Am I just off to a bad start, or has the tone for the rest of my life (or at least the next decade or so) already been set?

04.25.2009-10.06.46.png

This one is not immediately apparent to me. Temperance is a card of balance, possible stagnation, but eventual good things. It's just a hard journey. The 3 of Cups is about being overflowing with energy and friendship. In the crossed position, perhaps that is indicative of an ADHD kind of situation? What you really need is balance in order to be successful, but you these crazy periods of not being able to stay focused and balanced.

Underneath it all, you're ready to put aside your past difficulties and move on. You've had difficulties, but you're sensing this is a time to move on (4 of Swords). This really bothers you (9 of Swords), like a man awakening from a nightmare. The good news is that you've woken up and things can get better.

Currently, you're ignoring relationship opportunities (not neccessarily romantic ones). You feel like you're in a drought with no new opportunities, but they're there. Emotionally speaking, you're feeling drained.

The good news is that you have opportunities in your future that deal specifically with fresh starts and new endeavor in relation to money or material gain. Consider this very carefully. Be conservative and thorough when making decisions on this.

You're ready to win an inner victory and deserve some congratulations. I suspect this has something to do with you putting aside some past difficulties. If you can do it, you'll be better off.

Be wary, however, of small deceits or lies from others. Someone might use this opportunity to take advantage of you. Things aren't quite what they seem (perhaps in particular, related to the new business opportunity I mentioned earlier). The key to understanding it is to be completely truthful with yourself. Carefully choose all your words; they could be important to really putting this whole situation behind you. It's hard to over-emphasize how important being honest and careful (even precise) with words will be for this. Avoid any deceit on your part.

It looks like if you can stay in balance, and avoiding your past conflicts with keeping things that way, you'll be able to get your career back in line. There's nothing here to indicate a specific career type, but the key to moving forward is to achieve balance in your life. If you can do that, you're going to be just fine.

zenpotato on
    edited April 2009
    male 18

04.25.2009-10.30.39.png

I've been in a period of instability for a while. The guys I generally hung out with fell apart due to a conflict between some people. Besides this, my long-term fling (a really crazy chick) and I broke up recently, and I've been pretty much looking to the future as my hope. I'm starting to doubt my ability to do polisci in the future because of the fact that I've fucked up so hard recently. Should I stay the course, or should I make a change?

The past conflict of your situation is right there in the first card. You're already moving past it though. You have an opportunity to really put this behind you. Combined with the Sun, you've gained a really positive lesson about life from all of this. Embrace it. There's an opportunity for enlightment from all this.

I wouldn't worry too much about your skills if I were you. The 6 of Coins indicates a skilled and talented worker. Underneath it all, you're still a talented dude. Don't doubt that. You're keeping it internal at the moment, but you understand the situation around you and you've learned from it.

In the past, we have the Chariot. This card is about domination of conflicting forces. I think this is the conflict you're moving away from. You don't need to try to control everything to be successful. In the future, your control and mastery of the situation is going to be more about understanding the emotional forces involved instead of trying to dominate and drive them. (Maybe something to do with health?)

Currently, you're on your way there. You're not a professional yet, but you're on your way. Don't sweat the chick. You're being a little romantic about the whole situation, but that's not a horrible thing. Just realize that it isn't permanent. You're ready for a new romantic opportunity, and you'll find one soon.

Be sure to carefully consider this opportunity. You'll want to be making good decisions about this. You'll be tempted to make some bad ones, but the key to make sure that everything turns out positively is your use of good judgement. In the end, you'll gain some wisdom out of this entire situation. It will be a time of gathering your strength to start on the next stage of your life.

All in all, things are looking up. Keep a level head and you'll probably realize this has all been for the best.

zenpotato on
    edited April 2009
    Hi. This sounds fun, I want to bite. :)

I'm a 20something male, and I'm really attracted to this girl, let's call her Anastasia, that I got pretty hands-on with, and all up-ons with, at a bar last night. Anastasia is in an open relationship with another extremely attractive woman -- let's call her Zea. A and Z, right? So. I've also gotten pretty aces with Zea in the past, so I'm pulling water from both sides of this very hot equilibrium. Anyway. Erhem.

I first met both of these fantastic young women at a bar halfway across the state, after Chapel Hill won its penultimate Final Four game and the whole fucking town went up in a dancing, grinding, drinking riot. This is when me and Zea intimately introduced ourselves, but that was just kind of a dance-floor dance, you know? Zea doesn't really ever seem to get off the floor much, but last night with Sarah we got off it for a good while (she took a lot of smoke breaks, you see), and we did the conversation bit too and that went over smooth so this is basically pitching turkeys, right?

The whole open relationship thing, though, is kind of scary as shit. I'm not even keen on normal relationships; I'm a greenfoot (that's the word, right?), and they're, uh ... hot feet? Hotsteppers? I don't know, something about feet. That, and there's an alternative: girl I met that same crazy weekend in Chapel Hill, but only reconnected with recently. She's much more reserved. Doesn't dance much at all, actually. Great conversationalist, though, and we've got a slew of hobbies &co in common that I don't think bridge the water with the fabulous AnZ.

This girl, though -- let's just call her M, since that's halfway through the alphabet and she's kind of the in-betweener right now -- is heading up to New Jersey after she finishes this semester's exams here. I could follow, you know? I'm not really tethered anywhere, and I was planning on moving to either NJ or another state (one of two choices, basically) after this June, after I made a roadtrip up to NH to do an oral history project with some Dartmouth students. Moving up a few weeks earlier? Yeah, you know, that's swingable.

M and I have seen each other a few times now, there was a first date and a second date and then we kind of lost the fire with her looming exams and the expiration date that seemed attached to the relationship. I could make it go long-distance, though, or I could try to find a way to chase that light :whistle: (Jimmy Eat World song, nevermind) without seeming like a desperate creep.

On the other hand, I could take the seemingly mutual cue of waning, drop M, and push harder on AnZ. Anastasia already asked me out for an evening of fun and zaniness with only her and the glamorous Zea; no idea how serious an invitation this is, but this is certainly a doozy of a position to be in after so much time spent being the quintessential 'Guy Who Doesn't Get Any!'

So. There's the scoop: I've got problems with female-spiced alphabet soup (beyond the problems I get with alphabet soup working for an LGBT organization, oi), and I don't know what to do! I'm not good with sleight of hand, I've got no poker face, and I'm too damn nice-guy to play both hands at once. I gotta make a call! ... but which girl do I call?

Should I follow up with Anastasia, or burn the brighter candle with M (who I do admit, I'm more honestly and thoroughly romantically attracted to, while AnZ could very easily end up being a sexually-fueled burnout that ends without the relationship I actually want)? Do I let Anastasia lead, or do I take the lead with M? Questions! Gaggles of questions! Gaggles and gooses and geeses! Do I stay where I am, or is this a good time to move out and explore and throw caution to the wind? Do I shoot for sex or for relationships? It's all the same question, really, it's just tied in with women's names. Stay, or go? I guess is the generic form. Celtic Cross is kind of an overinformative pull for a "A or B" question like this, maybe? So generalize as far as you need to from the specifics in framing the question, I guess. <_<

Agreed. I don't think the Celtic Cross is what you're looking for. With such a complicated question, I'm going to go ahead and just give you a simple 3 card spread.

04.25.2009-10.40.08.png

So, this comes down to choosing between a sexy twosome with A and Z or a possible more meaningful relationship with M.

While I was personally pulling for the menagetrois, this looks more like M to me. Someone a little more reserved, who leads to the possibility of a serious romance. It's balanced and healthy, full of possibility. You're very well matched.

In the future, you've got a wide open vista available to you. You're about to embark on the rest of your life, and you're almost certainly going to travel to do it. Big new exciting plans are in the works.

Something else that pokes out at me in this spread is the number 2. Two of Cups, Two of Wands, two cards of the suit of Cups. There's no 3s here at all.

So, M. That's the smart way to go.

PS--You really ought to get freaky with A&Z at least once though. It's the right guy thing to do.

zenpotato on
  • galenbladegalenblade Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    So, yeah. Let's try it.

I'm male, 27. Living in probably the best situation financially and socially that I've ever been in. Great group of friends. The problem lies in the fact that I have horrible luck with women. I meet friends of friends, go to parties, even go out to bars, but more often than not it leads to not much happening. I'm shy, but that's not a huge bar, as I've been in relationships before.

So, my question's this. What can I do to get more female attention?

galenblade on
    linksig.jpg
    edited April 2009
    zenpotato wrote: »
    Agreed. I don't think the Celtic Cross is what you're looking for. With such a complicated question, I'm going to go ahead and just give you a simple 3 card spread.

So, this comes down to choosing between a sexy twosome with A and Z or a possible more meaningful relationship with M.

While I was personally pulling for the menagetrois, this looks more like M to me. Someone a little more reserved, who leads to the possibility of a serious romance. It's balanced and healthy, full of possibility. You're very well matched.

In the future, you've got a wide open vista available to you. You're about to embark on the rest of your life, and you're almost certainly going to travel to do it. Big new exciting plans are in the works.

Something else that pokes out at me in this spread is the number 2. Two of Cups, Two of Wands, two cards of the suit of Cups. There's no 3s here at all.

So, M. That's the smart way to go.

PS--You really ought to get freaky with A&Z at least once though. It's the right guy thing to do.
    Heh. All 2s, yeah. It's the funny coincidences that make me love these things. :)

Well, here, simple spreads get simple responses. I'll talk with M and see how much my future lines up with the Two of Wands' ambitious wanderer, world at his feet. ;)

Delicious Toad! on
    frogsig.png
  • The SnertThe Snert Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    This looks interesting, and I would like a reading too.

27 year old male. I've been unemployed for almost a year now. I've been actively looking for a job for pretty much that whole time. My last job was awesome. I loved going to work, loved what I did and I made great money too. But then I was laid off and now I'm really missing the financial stability.

The Snert on
  • RingoRingo He/Him a distinct lack of substanceRegistered User regular
    edited April 2009
    I'm guessing the question is, "How do I end my post with a question?"

Ringo on
    Sterica wrote: »
    I know my last visit to my grandpa on his deathbed was to find out how the whole Nazi werewolf thing turned out.
    Edcrab's Exigency RPG
  • KyouguKyougu Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Ringo wrote: »
    I'm guessing the question is, "How do I end my post with a question?"

Or it could be something completely unrelated. Like "Do dogs go to heaven?"

Kyougu on
    edited April 2009
    FYI--I'm still going to try to get to every one that's posted so far, but it'll probably be at least a week. These take some time to do (it's like a big symbology mind puzzle) and combined with the how slow I tend to write, it's like 30 minutes a post.

So, I'll get to everyone so far. No guarantees after this post though. I'm lazy.

zenpotato on
  • MetroidZoidMetroidZoid Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    I went from "Hmm, just try it for fun" to "Tad-intrigued". Feel much the same way about Tarot and the such as OP did. So anyways, now I just have to narrow my 'question' to something not related to jobs and girls, even though it's my own personal question, that feels repetitive at this point.

So lets' see ... well, I'm a guy. 22. For the last few years, I've always felt a chunk of me missing, you know? Like, there's something not there, and I should know what it is, but I have no fucking clue. I try to fill this with various measures, and different methods, but nothing seems permanent. At the same time, I question myself every few weeks on whether or not I'm where I should be in my relationship, and my job as well. So I guess the question is, what's missing? Or maybe there's something that needs change? Or maybe everything around me seems perfect to everyone else, and I'm looking for things that aren't there? (I'm trying to put this in the form of an ask able question ... and mumbling things up as I go, sorry).

MetroidZoid on
    9UsHUfk.jpgSteam
    3DS FC: 4699-5714-8940 Playing Pokemon, add me! Ho, SATAN!
  • FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARD interior crocodile alligator ⇔ ǝɹʇɐǝɥʇ ǝᴉʌoɯ ʇǝloɹʌǝɥɔ ɐ ǝʌᴉɹp ᴉRegistered User regular
    edited April 2009
    I might be interested in contributing to this thread (as a reader) if zenpotato gets tired of it.

Feral on
    every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.

the "no true scotch man" fallacy.
  • JurgJurg In a TeacupRegistered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Thank you.

Jurg on
    sig.gif
  • Rhesus PositiveRhesus Positive GNU Terry Pratchett Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Sweet - even though I don't believe in the mystic side of stuff like this, I agree with the Rorschach element mentioned in the OP.

My question, as a 21-year-old male:

I've been single for a few months now, and there are a number of girls who I would consider pursuing. However, it's getting to the end of my university career, and while I am planning on staying the the city (and so are the girls), it seems like it could change things if I start a relationship while in university and then graduate. Would it be wise for me to ignore these worries and strike while the iron's hot, or wait until I have a more stable situation before attempting anything?

Rhesus Positive on
    [Muffled sounds of gorilla violence]
  • 101101 Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Male 18.

Hmmm, I'm going to Uni in September, Is Maths and Computer Science the right course for me to take?

101 on
  • EndomaticEndomatic Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    I would really like to get in on this.

Maybe I can see things from a different perspective that I didn't really think about.

I'm 26, just turned in February. I am putting some very heavy thought (and some action) into moving back to British Columbia. I lived there almost my entire life and decided to come out to Alberta to work in the oil fields and make a lot of money.

I did that, and became very unhappy, very fast.
    I stopped doing that awhile ago and have been working jobs to make the bills, but never really finding anything I enjoyed.

I've lived here very nearly 4 years, and I'm fucking done.
    However, I own a house here in Alberta and am in the process of making it marketable.

How will I do in the next few months?

If you get to me, awesome, and thank you.

Endomatic on
  • MimMim I prefer my lovers… dead.Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Gosh, you're limiting us to one question? BUT I HAVE SO MANY! :lol:

Anyways, I'm 21, a Junior (kinda) in college, English major and an art minor. Right now I have a 2.5 GPA which is a C+ at my school. I already know I have to make a 3.5 every semester after this to have a 3.0 GPA overall (though my school gives me two GPAs, one is major specific (for which I have a 2.8 which is a B-) and the other is...just the classes I've taken thus far which is the 2.5). My problem is that I have severe motivation and procrastination issues, but I've been trying still. I'm also coming up against professors who are reportedly tough. I want the 3.0 so that I could attend grad school if I wanted to somewhere, anywhere.

Will I get my desired GPA which is a 3.0?

Mim on
  • tuxkamentuxkamen really took this picture. Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Heh. All 2s, yeah. It's the funny coincidences that make me love these things. :)

Well, here, simple spreads get simple responses. I'll talk with M and see how much my future lines up with the Two of Wands' ambitious wanderer, world at his feet. ;)

In my unprofessional opinion, I have no idea how you see two cups in your present, two staffs in your future, and add those together to get one...but then, not a professional.

(On so many levels.)

tuxkamen on

Games: Ad Astra Per Phalla | Choose Your Own Phalla
    Thus, the others all die before tuxkamen dies to the vote. Hence, tuxkamen survives, village victory.
    3DS: 2406-5451-5770
  • JihadJesusJihadJesus Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Alright, I'll give it a shot.

26 year old guy, have been married for about three years. My wife and I moved recently, and aside from being a little socially isolated have things great in most ways - just bought our first house, have both ended up with much better jobs than we had before the move, and so on. We're also going to have a daughter in a few weeks, and I'm both excited and scared completely shitless. I'm not sure how to deal with the fact that mistakes I inevitably make will impact someone else I love so much, and in ways I can't predict or control.

JihadJesus on
    edited April 2009
    Page 3? Did we forget about this little project so quickly?

Tox on
  • Rhesus PositiveRhesus Positive GNU Terry Pratchett Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Tox wrote: »
    Page 3? Did we forget about this little project so quickly?

If nothing else, the act of putting my question down in type inspired me to do something about it.

Epic failure, but at least now I know.

Rhesus Positive on
    [Muffled sounds of gorilla violence]
  • MimMim I prefer my lovers… dead.Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    I think the guy said he'd do them every week? So we have some time. I guess he's busy :o

Mim on
    edited April 2009
    Just frustrated because I'm next in the queue.

I need answers!

Tox on
  • Raiden333Raiden333 Registered User regular
    edited April 2009

I need answers!

Huh? Pretty sure I'm next in line, last person he did was Toad.

Raiden333 on
    There was a steam sig here. It's gone now.
    edited April 2009
    Raiden333 wrote: »

I need answers!

Huh? Pretty sure I'm next in line, last person he did was Toad.

Damn, you're right. Still third in line. Ah well.

Tox on
  • Raiden333Raiden333 Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    So... It's been over a week since your last post, zen... Are you done with this thread or something? Feral said he'd take over if you wanted to stop.

Raiden333 on
    There was a steam sig here. It's gone now.