As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Lyle Shoots Ray's [Chat]

• The CatThe Cat Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited April 2009
    what, no bea arthur memorial chat?

The Cat on
    tmsig.jpg
  • Look Out it's Sabs!Look Out it's Sabs! Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    The Cat wrote: »

Only if it has the deadpool scans.

Look Out it's Sabs! on
    NNID: Sabuiy
    3DS: 2852-6809-9411
  • ViolentChemistryViolentChemistry __BANNED USERS regular
    edited April 2009

To some people, unfunny is more important than genius. And Deadpool thinks those people are shitfuckers.

ViolentChemistry on
  • Delicious Toad!Delicious Toad! __BANNED USERS regular
    edited April 2009
    Hmm I only have one nice shirt, and I wore it last week. I'd feel self-conscious wearing it again! So I am going to leave early and buy a new shirt at Target and then maybe get a bite to eat before I go to the club. Got kind of a weird feeling knocking around up top, but I'd rather get out in the field and feel it out and ride it out than sit here being miserable. Worst-case scenario, I got two errands (new shirt, fill my tank) out of the way and only wasted a $7 cover charge besides. :)

Talk to folks later tonight whoooo Saturday night!

Delicious Toad! on
    frogsig.png
  • stiliststilist Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    SE has it.

stilist on
    I poop things on my site and twitter
  • Delicious Toad!Delicious Toad! __BANNED USERS regular
    edited April 2009
    Delicious Toad! on
    frogsig.png
  • TL DRTL DR Not at all confident in his reflexive opinions of thingsRegistered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Toad, you're an all-right dude.

TL DR on
  • SenjutsuSenjutsu thot enthusiast Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    speak not of water-clad nymphs
    or days of joy and redemption

my car has been shot

Senjutsu on
  • RichyRichy Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    I didn't even know she died.

Richy on
    sig.gif
    edited April 2009
    I'm not really sure I should go out tonight. I think I might drink too much lately.

ViolentChemistry on
    edited April 2009
    Swine flu.
    Swine flu is funnier than Achewood.

Richy on
    sig.gif
    edited April 2009
    I'm not really sure I should go out tonight. I think I might drink too much lately.
    Thinking you're drinking too much is a sign you haven't drunk enough.

Richy on
    sig.gif
  • nexuscrawlernexuscrawler Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Richy wrote: »
    Swine flu.

way more explosive diarrhea tho

nexuscrawler on
    edited April 2009
    Swine flu.

Explosive diarrhea is more enjoyable than Achewood. Better graphics, too.

Richy on
    sig.gif
    edited April 2009
    Thinking you're drinking too much is a sign you haven't drunk enough.

See, this thought has occurred to me, but I'm not so sure about that. I clearly drank a lot last night, and can't remember if I drank any other nights this week. I think I might not have. But none of my friends are going out because they went out last night. Also a lot of them are old and don't stay out past 10 anymore.

ViolentChemistry on
  • DrezDrez Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Swine flu.

If you post right after me, it's like our avatars are a bizarre reflection of each other.

Also: Happy proper birthday.

Drez on
    Switch: SW-7690-2320-9238Steam/PSN/Xbox: Drezdar
    edited April 2009
    I guess everyone else here is free of this dilemma. I should have gotten a number from that one girl I met, she would probably come drink with me.

ViolentChemistry on
  • yalborapyalborap Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    I guess everyone else here is free of this dilemma. I should have gotten a number from that one girl I met, she would probably come drink with me.

You totally should have.

yalborap on
    edited April 2009

I'm in the same boat. I would go out tonight, but I've been out drinking for the last three nights straight. Need a breather.

I was at this one place last night where I bought maybe ten/eleven beers and one glass of wine. The bartender only charged me for the one glass of wine. Oy.

Drez on
    edited April 2009
    yalborap wrote: »

You totally should have.

Nah, I'm just lying to myself to make me feel better. I'll just only drink a little tonight.

ViolentChemistry on
  • ElldrenElldren Is a woman dammit ceterum censeoRegistered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Drez wrote: »

I'm in the same boat. I would go out tonight, but I've been out drinking for the last three nights straight. Need a breather.

I was at this one place last night where I bought maybe ten/eleven beers and one glass of wine. The bartender only charged me for the one glass of wine. Oy.

That sounds like a wonderful bartender.

I have a party to attend.

I am nervous.

Elldren on
    fuck gendered marketing
  • _J__J_ Pedant Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    edited April 2009
    Oh yeah. I totally have 2 paragraphs of my paper completed.

That's right. 2 paragraphs of 20 pages.

173 words out of 6,000.

Yes yes. Well on my way.

_J_ on
    edited April 2009
    Elldren wrote: »

I am nervous.

I hear people snort Xanax for that. I don't recommend it.

ViolentChemistry on
  • yalborapyalborap Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    yalborap wrote: »

You totally should have.

Nah, I'm just lying to myself to make me feel better. I'll just only drink a little tonight.

Still should've gotten the number.

yalborap on
    edited April 2009
    _J_ wrote: »

173 words out of 6,000.

Yes yes. Well on my way.

You are bad at this.

In your position I'd have at most half a sentence completed, if I'd even bothered to start writing at all.

Elldren on
    fuck gendered marketing
    edited April 2009

I am nervous.

She's very nice. Had a big crush on her last year. I mentioned her a few times in [chat] back in October, I think, but she didn't really seem interested in that way and nothing ever happened. We're friends now. Didn't expect to be hooked up to that degree, though. In fact, I was so surprised, I looked at her and said "really?" And it's even weirder because a few of the people I was with were complaining that she doesn't hook anyone up and they end up paying a lot more than with the other bartender. So uh...I'm even kind of confused. I was expecting an 80 dollar bill, and it was 12. :P

Drez on
  • SenjutsuSenjutsu thot enthusiast Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    I wouldn't have even chosen a topic until close to midnight

Senjutsu on
    edited April 2009

I am nervous.

She's very nice. Had a big crush on her last year. I mentioned her a few times in [chat] back in October, I think, but she didn't really seem interested in that way and nothing ever happened. We're friends now. Didn't expect to be hooked up to that degree, though. In fact, I was so surprised, I looked at her and said "really?" And it's even weirder because a few of the people I was with were complaining that she doesn't hook anyone up and they end up paying a lot more than with the other bartender. So uh...I'm even kind of confused. I was expecting an 80 dollar bill, and it was 12. :P

She likes you Drez.

Elldren on
    fuck gendered marketing
    edited April 2009

I am nervous.

She likes you Drez.

Well it would be a reversal of last October. Not that she disliked me, but she didn't seem interested back then. Bleh. I'm so confused. :(

Actually...when I went there for lunch on Tuesday, she made me two cups of tea, didn't charge me, and wouldn't accept a tip.

Maybe I should ask her out again.

Drez on
    edited April 2009

173 words out of 6,000.

Yes yes. Well on my way.

You are bad at this.

In your position I'd have at most half a sentence completed, if I'd even bothered to start writing at all.

it is due monday.

At this moment the number of pages < number of hours I have left to write it.

Plenty of time.

_J_ on
    edited April 2009
    Well it would be a reversal of last October. Not that she disliked me, but she didn't seem interested back then. Bleh. I'm so confused. :(

Actually...when I went there for lunch on Tuesday, she made me two cups of tea, didn't charge me, and wouldn't accept a tip.

A bartender once made me a drink and didn't charge me. When I tried to pay, I got a second free drink. He was a very nice guy.

Richy on
    sig.gif
  • ElendilElendil Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    I said what what

In the butt

Elendil on
    edited April 2009

A bartender once made me a drink and didn't charge me. When I tried to pay, I got a second free drink. He was a very nice guy.

He wanted you to stick your dick in his mouth.

Drez on
  • MorninglordMorninglord I'm tired of being Batman, so today I'll be Owl.Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    I think I just fixed my chair.

Well.

Increased its life for a few months.

I took a screw out of a place that wasn't even connected to the chair frame anymore and put it in another place that ended up giving the bit where the original screw was more support as well as the overal frame.

Morninglord on
    (PSN: Morninglord) (Steam: Morninglord) (WiiU: Morninglord22) I like to record and toss up a lot of random gaming videos here.
    edited April 2009
    We need an uprising of the proletariat.

_J_ on
    edited April 2009
    Richy you like discworld, you should join my fairly simple small mini phalla in CF that is about the city watch.

;-);-)

Look Out it's Sabs! on
    edited April 2009
    We need an uprising of the proletariat.

I occasionally experience an uprising of the POLE-tariat. In my pants.

(My penis.)

Drez on
  • SarksusSarksus ATTACK AND DETHRONE GODRegistered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Elldren, are you here.

Are any of the Fire Emblem games on the DS good? In comparison to the GBA games.

Sarksus on
    edited April 2009
    Sarksus wrote: »
    Elldren, are you here.

Are any of the Fire Emblem games on the DS good? In comparison to the GBA games.

I have the DS fire emblem game and I like it but havent played any of the other ones. I think someone (posisbly cj?) earlier was saying that overall it is a good game, with a fairly simple story, that is a good introduction game to the series, but isn't better then the previous ones.

Look Out it's Sabs! on
    edited April 2009
    There's only one on the DS, I believe.

Also, Sarksus, how's the rest of nexus' go?

Drez on
This discussion has been closed.