As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

A man was looking at me urinate.

1234568»

• Options
    CalliusCallius Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    I'm black dudes.

er, I mean back.

Callius on
    tonksigblack.png
  • Options
    DefenderDefender Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    Framling wrote: »
    Defender wrote: »
    So every year in high school, we'd have this state student congress thing where students from all over the state would all write bills and resolutions and form commitees and debate them and use parlimentary procedure and all that shit. And to get ready for it, our debate team would have our own student congress beforehand, like a practice student congress (A practice fake congress, I guess) and before we started the serious shit where we take ourselves seriously, we would have a silly session for a few days (So I guess a warm-up practice fake congress). The bottom line is, it was an excuse for us to right very formally worded bills and resolutions about absurd shit.

And one year, I wrote a bill mandating that all men's rooms either have an odd number of urinals or have partitions dividing them. That was pretty great.

I think that anecdote may have been better if it hadn't required three times as much backstory as there was story.

Don't you hate that?

Sometimes I'll type up like a three-paragraph story and then be like "wait, the payoff for this isn't worth the setup" and then not post it. Abortions.

One day i was relating some anecdote to Jordyn and halfway through, I realized there was no payoff, so, mid-sentences, I just said "You know what, I just realized this story doesn't go anywhere," and stopped.

It wound up being pretty funny.

Mine just stops listening after the first ten words and then I have a good old time telling myself the story.

Defender on
  • Options
    PiptheFairPiptheFair Frequently not in boats. Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    Callius wrote: »
    I'm black dudes.

er, I mean back.

in dong only

PiptheFair on
  • Options
    Metzger MeisterMetzger Meister It Gets Worse before it gets any better.Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    I... I guess no one clicked on my link. That's cool... y'know... I'll just be over here... crying... alone... with no friends... by myself...

Metzger Meister on
  • Options
    HomelessHomeless Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    Have fun

Homeless on
  • Options
    CoreCore Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    Man this one time me and a couple of my friends were walking through this neighborhood at about 1 am kind of lost and this group of black dudes came up to us and were like 'What're you white bitches doin around here?!' Why couldn't they just call us bitches?

Core on
    core_pa_sig.jpg
  • Options
    Metzger MeisterMetzger Meister It Gets Worse before it gets any better.Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    Because they were trying to intimidate you into apologizing for all your opression.

Honky.

Metzger Meister on
  • Options
    CalliusCallius Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    Yeah, seriously... you should have been like "well, here's your donkey but shit I left the acreage back at my shack."

Then shot them.

Callius on
    tonksigblack.png
  • Options
    CoreCore Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    Callius wrote: »
    Yeah, seriously... you should have been like "well, here's your donkey but shit I left the acreage back at my shack."

Then shot them.

I guess theres always next time.

Core on
    core_pa_sig.jpg
  • Options
    edited March 2007
    I want a donkey. I'd name him something like Hercules. Or Thor.

It has to be one of them floppy-eard burros though.

Metzger Meister on
  • Options
    Captain KCaptain K Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    Homeless wrote: »
    Why thank you J. Grant.

Now I have learned something today.

I'm hoping for a career in music so I am weighing the options of selling my soul (and copyright!) to a big label or just self publishing or going with a small indie label but I dunno. It really depends on where I want to go.

My advice: create something people want to listen to first, worry about how you're going to cash in on it second.

If you never make it past step 1 then you won't have to trouble yourself with step 2.

Captain K on
  • Options
    MysstMysst King Monkey of Hedonism IslandRegistered User regular
    edited March 2007
    There's no such thing as selling out, just living in your own house and being financially independent.

Mysst on
    ikbUJdU.jpg
  • Options
    GigatonGigaton Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    Jennifer wrote: »
    One time I had this black friend and she was looking at another black girl and said that she was "High Yellow".

I didn't want to ask what it meant.

Wait...

White people don't know what that means?

Seriously?

I can't explain it very well but here's a link to urban dictionary.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=High+Yellow&r=f

Gigaton on
  • Options
    Garlic BreadGarlic Bread i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a Registered User, Disagreeable regular
    edited March 2007
    gigaton you didn't pm me

Garlic Bread on
  • Options
    JJJJ DailyStormer Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    Gigaton wrote: »
    One time I had this black friend and she was looking at another black girl and said that she was "High Yellow".

Wait...

Seriously?

Why the fuck would white people know what it is? The term itself isn't even remotely representative of what it apparently means.

That being said, I find high yellows more attractive. Jada Pinkett Smith and Halle Berry are hot. I can't think of many dark skinned black people I find as attractive. Not off the top of my head anyway.

JJ on
  • Options
    edited March 2007
    Keith wrote: »
    gigaton you didn't pm me

Sorry, I literally had to write two papers last night and had a full day of classes today. Coming your way very soon.

Gigaton on
  • Options
    edited March 2007
    JJ wrote: »
    Gigaton wrote: »

Wait...

Seriously?

Why the fuck would white people know what it is? The term itself isn't even remotely representative of what it apparently means.

That being said, I find high yellows more attractive. Jada Pinkett Smith and Halle Berry are hot. I can't think of many dark skinned black people I find as attractive. Not off the top of my head anyway.

High Yellows technically aren't the ones that are half-white. (Halle Berry)

EDIT: Allow me to clarify a bit, I mean like blacks that are just really light without significant white genes.

Gigaton on
  • Options
    FramlingFramling FaceHead Geebs has bad ideas.Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    Man, this High Yellow business is pretty stupid.

Framling on
    you're = you are
    your = belonging to you

their = belonging to them
    there = not here
    they're = they are
  • Options
    JJJJ DailyStormer Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    High yellow sounds like a new drink flavor.

Cool aid or something.

JJ on
  • Options
    edited March 2007
    Man, this High Yellow business is pretty stupid.

It is ridiculously stupid. That type of discrimination that is so prevalent with modern black youth really pisses me off. I can't count the number of times I've been called a "coconut" for wearing Express Mens clothes and naturally avoiding virtually all types of slang. (English major here)

Gigaton on
  • Options
    MeissnerdMeissnerd Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    High Yellow

That be when a brother try to claim he down even though one of he parents had blond hair and the other was half black, but he perpetrating like he the hardest, downest thug on the block.

Jawad going to set up there acting all down with the motherland when he high yellow trying to pass like Sinbad.

Meissnerd on
  • Options
    Katchem_ashKatchem_ash __BANNED USERS regular
    edited March 2007
    Maybe you need her protecting you at all times?

sakura-pocket-sillyrun.gif

Katchem_ash on
  • Options
    edited March 2007
    Meissnerd wrote: »
    High Yellow

That be when a brother try to claim he down even though one of he parents had blond hair and the other was half black, but he perpetrating like he the hardest, downest thug on the block.

Jawad going to set up there acting all down with the motherland when he high yellow trying to pass like Sinbad.

uhh what

discrimination is stupid

Homeless on
  • Options
    edited March 2007
    High Yellow

uhh what

discrimination is stupid

It was from the urban dictionary. Someone wrote that.

Meissnerd on
  • Options
    edited March 2007
    High Yellow

uhh what

discrimination is stupid

It was from the urban dictionary. Someone wrote that.

oh i see

but discrimination is still stupid

and my uhh what still stands, it is just directed at someone else

seriously i cannot grasp that use of language

Homeless on
  • Options
    edited March 2007
    The homeland? Seriously.

Meissnerd on
  • Options
    edited March 2007
    Homeland... :| Were they all NOT born in America? Maybe instead of being African Americans, they can just be americans... but then, I'm racist for saying that.

Metzger Meister on