As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

My Emoticon Works

DayonicDayonic Registered User regular
edited April 2009 in Artist's Corner
I'd love some proper feedback on:

Dead-Air.gifNo-Mercy.gif

So far everyone has just said "cool" x_x

Dayonic on

• Options
    ObsObs __BANNED USERS regular
    edited April 2009
    I don't like the gradient backgrounds. Uses too many colors.

Obs on
  • Options
    zero_onezero_one Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    is there anything more to them or is that just it? Because as it stands it's just some circles in L4D loading screens. No humour or anything particularly eye-catching. Just kind of pointless. I mean fair game if you just made these for a bit of fun but i dont think they'll really appeal to anyone besides yourself.

zero_one on
  • Options
    edited April 2009
    It might be part of a multiplayer flash L4D game with emoticons.

Obs on
  • Options
    zero_onezero_one Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    yeah i was just wondering because they didn't specify. I thought they might have advertised the game if there was one?

zero_one on
  • Options
    edited April 2009
    Moving your mouse moves the guy around the screen and you shoot with WASD. You must not touch any zombies. Or shoot your friends either.

Obs on
  • Options
    IrukaIruka Registered User, Moderator mod
    edited April 2009
    The backgrounds are a bit lacking, they sort of clash with the emotes. Especially the first one.

I'm not really sure where else to take a crit on emoticon works? Did you make the emotes yourself or just put them in a background?

Iruka on
  • Options
    NeoRedXIIINeoRedXIII Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    This is great. I really dig the one pixel high type. Do a couple hundred of these. That's when people are going to be baffled.

NeoRedXIII on