Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Bea Arthur Memorial [Chat]

1505152535456»

Posts

  • JamesJames Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Res wrote: »
    So what's the deal with Kosovo? Does it suck very much?

    No, in fact Serbia sucks very much.

    James on
  • YamiNoSenshiYamiNoSenshi A point called Z In the complex planeRegistered User regular
    edited April 2009
    well, as the drudgework continues and nears its end, I realize the work isn't that bad and my boss is in fact appreciative of my efforts. In the end, I learn a lesson about diligence and perseverance and then I go home, get stoned, and forget it all.

    Truly you are living the American Dream.

    YamiNoSenshi on
    Damn it, it's fucking noon. I demand to know if Yami shit on a desk yet.

    Watch me sometimes stream games.
  • DasUberEdwardDasUberEdward Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Passerbye wrote: »
    Passerbye wrote: »
    Sex on a plate.

    It's like porn, only it's not NSFW and won't get me infracted.

    HOLY FUCK THOSE COOKIES LOOK GOOOOOOD

    For people who like light-and-crispy gingerbread-style cookies it's like... like... the Holy Fucking Grail.

    Shouldn't there be more cookie?

    DasUberEdward on
    steam_sig.png
  • SenjutsuSenjutsu thot enthusiast Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Elldren wrote: »
    James wrote: »
    Ludious wrote: »
    Elldren wrote: »
    fffffffffffffff

    stupid pigs.

    Making me worry.

    Good thing it's been less deadly than the normal flu so far.

    Seriously Elldren don't be one of those people.

    It still sucks to get it, though.

    It is still the flu.

    I just went over the CDC statistics for this season and we aren't even close to epidemic levels, I'm not worried about dying.

    I'm just pissed I'm going to have to quarantine myself for a week because I live in a building full of high-risk people.
    You live in a retirement home?

    Senjutsu on
    Sarksus wrote: »
    I'm gonna get a PhD in incest.
  • Silas BrownSilas Brown Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    well, as the drudgework continues and nears its end, I realize the work isn't that bad and my boss is in fact appreciative of my efforts. In the end, I learn a lesson about diligence and perseverance and then I go home, get stoned, and forget it all.

    Truly you are living the American Dream.

    I remember, as a teenager, becoming aware of the stereotype of the adult male who works a non-gratifying office job every day and goes home to his apartment, depressed and vaguely trying to distract himself from the knowledge that time is passing until the next workday, looking forward to only the next two-day period off, praying he doesn't have to work overtime.

    I told myself that I would not become that person.

    Ha
    Ha
    Ha

    Silas Brown on
  • PasserbyePasserbye I am much older than you. in Beach CityRegistered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Passerbye wrote: »
    Passerbye wrote: »
    Sex on a plate.

    It's like porn, only it's not NSFW and won't get me infracted.

    HOLY FUCK THOSE COOKIES LOOK GOOOOOOD

    For people who like light-and-crispy gingerbread-style cookies it's like... like... the Holy Fucking Grail.

    Shouldn't there be more cookie?

    The flavor is so rich you can only eat about 5 in a sitting anyway, maybe 10.

    Passerbye on
  • ElldrenElldren Is a woman dammit I'm a good person yes it's trueRegistered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Senjutsu wrote: »
    Elldren wrote: »
    James wrote: »
    Ludious wrote: »
    Elldren wrote: »
    fffffffffffffff

    stupid pigs.

    Making me worry.

    Good thing it's been less deadly than the normal flu so far.

    Seriously Elldren don't be one of those people.

    It still sucks to get it, though.

    It is still the flu.

    I just went over the CDC statistics for this season and we aren't even close to epidemic levels, I'm not worried about dying.

    I'm just pissed I'm going to have to quarantine myself for a week because I live in a building full of high-risk people.
    You live in a retirement home?

    ... yes actually.
    Converted retirement home :P A lot of my neighbors stayed on and bought in when they changed to condos.

    Elldren on
    fuck gendered marketing
  • YamiNoSenshiYamiNoSenshi A point called Z In the complex planeRegistered User regular
    edited April 2009
    well, as the drudgework continues and nears its end, I realize the work isn't that bad and my boss is in fact appreciative of my efforts. In the end, I learn a lesson about diligence and perseverance and then I go home, get stoned, and forget it all.

    Truly you are living the American Dream.

    I remember, as a teenager, becoming aware of the stereotype of the adult male who works a non-gratifying office job every day and goes home to his apartment, depressed and vaguely trying to distract himself from the knowledge that time is passing until the next workday, looking forward to only the next two-day period off, praying he doesn't have to work overtime.

    I told myself that I would not become that person.

    Ha
    Ha
    Ha
    Drew Carey wrote:
    "There's a support group for that. It's called 'everyone'. It meets at the bar every day at 5."

    YamiNoSenshi on
    Damn it, it's fucking noon. I demand to know if Yami shit on a desk yet.

    Watch me sometimes stream games.
  • DasUberEdwardDasUberEdward Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Passerbye wrote: »
    Passerbye wrote: »
    Passerbye wrote: »
    Sex on a plate.

    It's like porn, only it's not NSFW and won't get me infracted.

    HOLY FUCK THOSE COOKIES LOOK GOOOOOOD

    For people who like light-and-crispy gingerbread-style cookies it's like... like... the Holy Fucking Grail.

    Shouldn't there be more cookie?

    The flavor is so rich you can only eat about 5 in a sitting anyway, maybe 10.

    Not sure if I can approve of this.

    DasUberEdward on
    steam_sig.png
  • ResRes __BANNED USERS
    edited April 2009
    James wrote: »
    Res wrote: »
    So what's the deal with Kosovo? Does it suck very much?

    No, in fact Serbia sucks very much.

    No? Wait... Did you just tell me Kosovo doesn't suck very much, but Serbia does?

    Res on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • matt has a problemmatt has a problem Points to 'off' Points to 'on'Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    James wrote: »
    Res wrote: »
    So what's the deal with Kosovo? Does it suck very much?

    No, in fact Serbia sucks very much.
    My wife is actually trying to convince me to go to Bosnia. Apparently, as long as you don't leave the city center, it's a rather nice place and can be visited for cheap.

    matt has a problem on
    nibXTE7.png
  • PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Honestly I think the Swine flu is like the bird flu bullshit. Just more crazyness pushed by drug companies to shore up sales.

    "Sir our flu vaccines aren't moving."

    "Get CNN on the phone lets report about people dying in the third world that will scare americans."

    Preacher on
    I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

    Http:// pleasepaypreacher.net
  • PasserbyePasserbye I am much older than you. in Beach CityRegistered User regular
    edited April 2009
    I remember, as a teenager, becoming aware of the stereotype of the adult male who works a non-gratifying office job every day and goes home to his apartment, depressed and vaguely trying to distract himself from the knowledge that time is passing until the next workday, looking forward to only the next two-day period off, praying he doesn't have to work overtime.

    I told myself that I would not become that person.

    Ha
    Ha
    Ha

    You should post this in the life lessons thread.

    Passerbye on
  • JamesJames Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Res wrote: »
    James wrote: »
    Res wrote: »
    So what's the deal with Kosovo? Does it suck very much?

    No, in fact Serbia sucks very much.

    No? Wait... Did you just tell me Kosovo doesn't suck very much, but Serbia does?

    Yes, I believe I did!

    James on
  • Silas BrownSilas Brown Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    well, as the drudgework continues and nears its end, I realize the work isn't that bad and my boss is in fact appreciative of my efforts. In the end, I learn a lesson about diligence and perseverance and then I go home, get stoned, and forget it all.

    Truly you are living the American Dream.

    I remember, as a teenager, becoming aware of the stereotype of the adult male who works a non-gratifying office job every day and goes home to his apartment, depressed and vaguely trying to distract himself from the knowledge that time is passing until the next workday, looking forward to only the next two-day period off, praying he doesn't have to work overtime.

    I told myself that I would not become that person.

    Ha
    Ha
    Ha
    Drew Carey wrote:
    "There's a support group for that. It's called 'everyone'. It meets at the bar every day at 5."

    Less than two months until I turn 21. Then I can complete the cliche and my journey to oblivion. 8-)

    Silas Brown on
  • PasserbyePasserbye I am much older than you. in Beach CityRegistered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Not sure if I can approve of this.

    Good, more for me. :)

    Passerbye on
  • DasUberEdwardDasUberEdward Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    well, as the drudgework continues and nears its end, I realize the work isn't that bad and my boss is in fact appreciative of my efforts. In the end, I learn a lesson about diligence and perseverance and then I go home, get stoned, and forget it all.

    Truly you are living the American Dream.

    I remember, as a teenager, becoming aware of the stereotype of the adult male who works a non-gratifying office job every day and goes home to his apartment, depressed and vaguely trying to distract himself from the knowledge that time is passing until the next workday, looking forward to only the next two-day period off, praying he doesn't have to work overtime.

    I told myself that I would not become that person.

    Ha
    Ha
    Ha
    Drew Carey wrote:
    "There's a support group for that. It's called 'everyone'. It meets at the bar every day at 5."

    Less than two months until I turn 21. Then I can complete the cliche and my journey to oblivion. 8-)

    Hi 5

    DasUberEdward on
    steam_sig.png
  • SenjutsuSenjutsu thot enthusiast Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Elldren wrote: »
    Senjutsu wrote: »
    You live in a retirement home?

    ... yes actually.
    Converted retirement home :P A lot of my neighbors stayed on and bought in when they changed to condos.

    It's kind of funny to be right when you think you're joking

    Senjutsu on
    Sarksus wrote: »
    I'm gonna get a PhD in incest.
  • DasUberEdwardDasUberEdward Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Passerbye wrote: »
    Not sure if I can approve of this.

    Good, more for me. :)

    Unfortunately I have the bad habit of eradicating everything I disapprove of.

    DasUberEdward on
    steam_sig.png
  • ResRes __BANNED USERS
    edited April 2009
    James wrote: »
    Res wrote: »
    James wrote: »
    Res wrote: »
    So what's the deal with Kosovo? Does it suck very much?

    No, in fact Serbia sucks very much.

    No? Wait... Did you just tell me Kosovo doesn't suck very much, but Serbia does?

    Yes, I believe I did!

    Cool. I'm going to see about getting myself stationed at Camp Bondsteel.

    It might not be a highly illegal clandestine detention center!

    Res on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • PasserbyePasserbye I am much older than you. in Beach CityRegistered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Passerbye wrote: »
    Not sure if I can approve of this.

    Good, more for me. :)

    Unfortunately I have the bad habit of eradicating everything I disapprove of.

    I will kill you and use your left femur to rape everything you love.

    Passerbye on
  • DasUberEdwardDasUberEdward Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Preacher wrote: »
    Honestly I think the Swine flu is like the bird flu bullshit. Just more crazyness pushed by drug companies to shore up sales.

    "Sir our flu vaccines aren't moving."

    "Get CNN on the phone lets report about people dying in the third world that will scare americans."

    Let's not forget mad cow.

    DasUberEdward on
    steam_sig.png
  • DasUberEdwardDasUberEdward Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Passerbye wrote: »
    Passerbye wrote: »
    Not sure if I can approve of this.

    Good, more for me. :)

    Unfortunately I have the bad habit of eradicating everything I disapprove of.

    I will kill you and use your left femur to rape everything you love.

    Unfortunately I only love my left femur.

    DasUberEdward on
    steam_sig.png
  • PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Preacher wrote: »
    Honestly I think the Swine flu is like the bird flu bullshit. Just more crazyness pushed by drug companies to shore up sales.

    "Sir our flu vaccines aren't moving."

    "Get CNN on the phone lets report about people dying in the third world that will scare americans."

    Let's not forget mad cow.

    Mad Cow was just someone reporting too much on Anna Nicole Smith stories.

    Preacher on
    I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

    Http:// pleasepaypreacher.net
  • PasserbyePasserbye I am much older than you. in Beach CityRegistered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Passerbye wrote: »
    Passerbye wrote: »
    Not sure if I can approve of this.

    Good, more for me. :)

    Unfortunately I have the bad habit of eradicating everything I disapprove of.

    I will kill you and use your left femur to rape everything you love.

    Unfortunately I only love my left femur.

    Well then, get ready for a paradox.

    Passerbye on
  • DasUberEdwardDasUberEdward Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Passerbye wrote: »
    Passerbye wrote: »
    Passerbye wrote: »
    Not sure if I can approve of this.

    Good, more for me. :)

    Unfortunately I have the bad habit of eradicating everything I disapprove of.

    I will kill you and use your left femur to rape everything you love.

    Unfortunately I only love my left femur.

    Well then, get ready for a paradox.

    And paradoxes.

    DasUberEdward on
    steam_sig.png
  • BamaBama Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Senjutsu wrote: »
    Elldren wrote: »
    Senjutsu wrote: »
    You live in a retirement home?

    ... yes actually.
    Converted retirement home :P A lot of my neighbors stayed on and bought in when they changed to condos.

    It's kind of funny to be right when you think you're joking
    <scene: Bama and friends are hanging out>
    <Bama's friend D enters, stage right>
    Bama: "Hey! What's up? Wait, didn't you say your girlfriend was with you?"
    D : "Yea, she's taking a nap in the car, she's a little tired."
    Bama: "Jesus Christ, D, she is always tired. What is she, anemic?"
    D : "Yea."
    Bama: D:

    fin

    Bama on
  • ThanatosThanatos Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    2229.

    Thanatos on
This discussion has been closed.