Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Knight [Chat]ter

1404142434446»

Posts

  • PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    So anyone doing something stupid this weekend?

    Preacher on
    I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

    Http:// pleasepaypreacher.net
  • descdesc bare man are locked in Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Senjutsu wrote: »
    Senjutsu wrote: »
    that's a pretty poor description of the gambit system

    The game is masturbating.

    Better?

    Not really, no. It was an awesome system

    I almost want to go try this since my assumptions about the system were wrong, but then I think about my unfinished Final Fantasy: Tactics save game on the psp and feel guilty. I should just play that if I need my FF kicks.

    desc on
  • skippydumptruckskippydumptruck (♡°◡°) Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Let's talk about why ladies with septum piercings are so sexy.

    I hate septum piercings. Maybe it's just because most of the chicks I see with them are fatties or uggos.

    so actually, you dislike fat or ugly woman

    skippydumptruck on
  • stiliststilist Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Here’s the playlist I’m going through:
    Johnny Rivers — ‘Secret Agent Man’
    The Association — ‘Along Comes Mary’
    ? & the Mysterians — ‘96 Tears’
    Zager and Evans — ‘Midnight Confessions’
    Strawberry Alarm Clock — ‘Incense and Peppermints’
    The Animals — ‘Don’t Let Me Be Misunderstood’
    The Box Tops — ‘The Letter’
    The Hollies — ‘Long Cool Woman (In a Black Dress)’
    Bobby Fuller Four — ‘I Fought the Law’
    Herman’s Hermits — ‘There’s a Kind of Hush’
    Mason Williams — ‘Classical Gas’
    Sam the Sham & the Pharaohs — ‘Wooly Bully’
    Donovan — ‘Sunshine Superman’
    The Grass Roots — ‘Temptation Eyes’
    The Ventures — ‘Walk, Don’t Run’
    The Lovin’ Spoonful — ‘Summer in the City’
    The Association — ‘Cherish’
    The Cowsills — ‘The Rain, the Park, and Other Things’
    Johnny Rivers — ‘Rockin’ Pneumonia and the Boogie Woogie Flu’
    Dion — ‘The Wanderer’
    The Animals — ‘We Gotta Get Out of This Place’
    Donovan — ‘Mellow Yellow’
    The Grass Roots — ‘Let’s Live for Today’
    The Guess Who — ‘No Time’
    The Ventures — ‘Hawaii Five-O’
    The Youngbloods — ‘Get Together’
    Petula Clark — ‘Downtown’
    The Association — ‘Windy’
    Blues Image — ‘Ride Captain Ride’
    The Yardbirds — ‘For Your Love’
    Canned Heat — ‘Going Up the Country’
    The Kingsmen — ‘Louie Louie’
    Manfred Mann — ‘Mighty Quinn’
    Paul Revere & the Raiders — ‘Kicks’
    The Mamas & the Papas — ‘Monday, Monday’
    The Monkees — ‘I’m a Believer’
    Nancy Sinatra — ‘These Boots are Made for Walkin’’
    The Troggs — ‘Love is All Around’
    The Surfaris — ‘Wipe Out’
    The Animals — ‘House of the Rising Sun’
    Peter and Gordon — ‘A World Without Love’
    Sam the Sham & the Pharaohs — ‘Li’l Red Riding Hood’
    Shocking Blue — ‘Venus’
    The Raiders — ‘Indian Reservation (The Lament of the Cherokee Nation)’
    The Turtles — ‘Happy Together’
    The Ides of March — ‘Vehicle’
    Dion — ‘Runaround Sue’
    Bachman-Turner Overdrive — ‘Let It Ride’
    Lesley Gore — ‘It’s My Party’

    stilist on
    I poop things on my site and twitter
  • BamaBama Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Preacher wrote: »
    So anyone doing something stupid this weekend?
    I'm attending an introductory workshop for the local school system's tutoring program.

    So yea.

    Bama on
  • ElldrenElldren Is a woman dammit I'm a good person yes it's trueRegistered User regular
    edited April 2009
    The PSP version doesn't have the best line though.

    Elldren on
    fuck gendered marketing
  • RonaldoTheGypsyRonaldoTheGypsy Or just "Ron" Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Let's talk about why ladies with septum piercings are so sexy.

    I hate septum piercings. Maybe it's just because most of the chicks I see with them are fatties or uggos.

    so actually, you dislike fat or ugly woman

    Indeed. I'm really just not into piercings or tattoos in general.

    I'm very picky.

    I know it's dumb.

    I don't see how it hurts anyone.

    RonaldoTheGypsy on
  • OrganichuOrganichu jacobkosh Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Let's talk about why ladies with septum piercings are so sexy.

    I disagree, I typically don't think they're cute (and the broad ones make a face look wider and fatter), but... I will take this as a signal to post more photos of my goddess, Scarlett:

    scarlettseptum2oc4.jpg

    Organichu on
  • NerissaNerissa Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    stilist wrote: »
    Here’s the playlist I’m going through:
    Johnny Rivers — ‘Secret Agent Man’
    The Association — ‘Along Comes Mary’
    ? & the Mysterians — ‘96 Tears’
    Zager and Evans — ‘Midnight Confessions’
    Strawberry Alarm Clock — ‘Incense and Peppermints’
    The Animals — ‘Don’t Let Me Be Misunderstood’
    The Box Tops — ‘The Letter’
    The Hollies — ‘Long Cool Woman (In a Black Dress)’
    Bobby Fuller Four — ‘I Fought the Law’
    Herman’s Hermits — ‘There’s a Kind of Hush’
    Mason Williams — ‘Classical Gas’
    Sam the Sham & the Pharaohs — ‘Wooly Bully’
    Donovan — ‘Sunshine Superman’
    The Grass Roots — ‘Temptation Eyes’
    The Ventures — ‘Walk, Don’t Run’
    The Lovin’ Spoonful — ‘Summer in the City’
    The Association — ‘Cherish’
    The Cowsills — ‘The Rain, the Park, and Other Things’
    Johnny Rivers — ‘Rockin’ Pneumonia and the Boogie Woogie Flu’
    Dion — ‘The Wanderer’
    The Animals — ‘We Gotta Get Out of This Place’
    Donovan — ‘Mellow Yellow’
    The Grass Roots — ‘Let’s Live for Today’
    The Guess Who — ‘No Time’
    The Ventures — ‘Hawaii Five-O’
    The Youngbloods — ‘Get Together’
    Petula Clark — ‘Downtown’
    The Association — ‘Windy’
    Blues Image — ‘Ride Captain Ride’
    The Yardbirds — ‘For Your Love’
    Canned Heat — ‘Going Up the Country’
    The Kingsmen — ‘Louie Louie’
    Manfred Mann — ‘Mighty Quinn’
    Paul Revere & the Raiders — ‘Kicks’
    The Mamas & the Papas — ‘Monday, Monday’
    The Monkees — ‘I’m a Believer’
    Nancy Sinatra — ‘These Boots are Made for Walkin’’
    The Troggs — ‘Love is All Around’
    The Surfaris — ‘Wipe Out’
    The Animals — ‘House of the Rising Sun’
    Peter and Gordon — ‘A World Without Love’
    Sam the Sham & the Pharaohs — ‘Li’l Red Riding Hood’
    Shocking Blue — ‘Venus’
    The Raiders — ‘Indian Reservation (The Lament of the Cherokee Nation)’
    The Turtles — ‘Happy Together’
    The Ides of March — ‘Vehicle’
    Dion — ‘Runaround Sue’
    Bachman-Turner Overdrive — ‘Let It Ride’
    Lesley Gore — ‘It’s My Party’

    Is there anything on that list not older than >95% of the people here?

    Nerissa on
    Personally, I like D&D because I find OCD much more interesting than ADD.
  • electricitylikesmeelectricitylikesme Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    I don't get it. What would female viagra actually do? Also, wouldn't this be a drug which would be grossely abused by men? I mean, it occurs to me that this would be the "poor judgement" drug if it worked.

    electricitylikesme on
  • PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Let's talk about why ladies with septum piercings are so sexy.

    I hate septum piercings. Maybe it's just because most of the chicks I see with them are fatties or uggos.

    so actually, you dislike fat or ugly woman

    Septum, which piercing is that again?

    Preacher on
    I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

    Http:// pleasepaypreacher.net
  • DasUberEdwardDasUberEdward Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    evilbob wrote: »
    Let's talk about why ladies with septum piercings are so sexy.

    snake bites are hotter

    But the combination is extra sexy. And yes snake bites can be sexier because if a septum piercing looks bad you end up with
    Let's talk about why ladies with septum piercings are so sexy.

    I hate septum piercings. Maybe it's just because most of the chicks I see with them are fatties or uggos.

    DasUberEdward on
    steam_sig.png
  • skippydumptruckskippydumptruck (♡°◡°) Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    killed his sensei in a duel and he never said why

    skippydumptruck on
  • BamaBama Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Preacher wrote: »
    Let's talk about why ladies with septum piercings are so sexy.

    I hate septum piercings. Maybe it's just because most of the chicks I see with them are fatties or uggos.

    so actually, you dislike fat or ugly woman

    Septum, which piercing is that again?
    The cartilage dividing your nostrils.

    Bama on
  • ElldrenElldren Is a woman dammit I'm a good person yes it's trueRegistered User regular
    edited April 2009
    I don't get it. What would female viagra actually do? Also, wouldn't this be a drug which would be grossely abused by men? I mean, it occurs to me that this would be the "poor judgement" drug if it worked.

    ... ?

    Do you know what viagra does at all?

    Elldren on
    fuck gendered marketing
  • DasUberEdwardDasUberEdward Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Preacher wrote: »
    So anyone doing something stupid this weekend?

    Surely I will.

    DasUberEdward on
    steam_sig.png
  • descdesc bare man are locked in Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Elldren wrote: »
    The PSP version doesn't have the best line though.

    Is this the "spoony bard" thing everyone quotes?

    Actually, the new jack translation does seem kind of overdone.

    desc on
  • RonaldoTheGypsyRonaldoTheGypsy Or just "Ron" Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    I was watching Futurama.

    The amazon women episode.

    They announce the men will die from snu snu. Fry and Zapp shout "Woo hoo! Yeah!" and Kiff quivers for a moment, and Zapp asks him, "What are you, gay?"

    Then, this morning, I was watching a Simpsons from last week I had DVR'd, where Bart gets his drivers license, and when he arranges to go to Utah to marry the girl from the episode, he goes into the chapel and the man asks, "How many brides are you going to marry today, Mr. Simpson?" and he says, "Just one" and the guy goes, "What are you, gay?"

    The lines were delivered like ... identically. I laughed.

    RonaldoTheGypsy on
  • stiliststilist Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Nerissa wrote: »
    stilist wrote: »
    Here’s the playlist I’m going through:
    Johnny Rivers — ‘Secret Agent Man’
    The Association — ‘Along Comes Mary’
    ? & the Mysterians — ‘96 Tears’
    Zager and Evans — ‘Midnight Confessions’
    Strawberry Alarm Clock — ‘Incense and Peppermints’
    The Animals — ‘Don’t Let Me Be Misunderstood’
    The Box Tops — ‘The Letter’
    The Hollies — ‘Long Cool Woman (In a Black Dress)’
    Bobby Fuller Four — ‘I Fought the Law’
    Herman’s Hermits — ‘There’s a Kind of Hush’
    Mason Williams — ‘Classical Gas’
    Sam the Sham & the Pharaohs — ‘Wooly Bully’
    Donovan — ‘Sunshine Superman’
    The Grass Roots — ‘Temptation Eyes’
    The Ventures — ‘Walk, Don’t Run’
    The Lovin’ Spoonful — ‘Summer in the City’
    The Association — ‘Cherish’
    The Cowsills — ‘The Rain, the Park, and Other Things’
    Johnny Rivers — ‘Rockin’ Pneumonia and the Boogie Woogie Flu’
    Dion — ‘The Wanderer’
    The Animals — ‘We Gotta Get Out of This Place’
    Donovan — ‘Mellow Yellow’
    The Grass Roots — ‘Let’s Live for Today’
    The Guess Who — ‘No Time’
    The Ventures — ‘Hawaii Five-O’
    The Youngbloods — ‘Get Together’
    Petula Clark — ‘Downtown’
    The Association — ‘Windy’
    Blues Image — ‘Ride Captain Ride’
    The Yardbirds — ‘For Your Love’
    Canned Heat — ‘Going Up the Country’
    The Kingsmen — ‘Louie Louie’
    Manfred Mann — ‘Mighty Quinn’
    Paul Revere & the Raiders — ‘Kicks’
    The Mamas & the Papas — ‘Monday, Monday’
    The Monkees — ‘I’m a Believer’
    Nancy Sinatra — ‘These Boots are Made for Walkin’’
    The Troggs — ‘Love is All Around’
    The Surfaris — ‘Wipe Out’
    The Animals — ‘House of the Rising Sun’
    Peter and Gordon — ‘A World Without Love’
    Sam the Sham & the Pharaohs — ‘Li’l Red Riding Hood’
    Shocking Blue — ‘Venus’
    The Raiders — ‘Indian Reservation (The Lament of the Cherokee Nation)’
    The Turtles — ‘Happy Together’
    The Ides of March — ‘Vehicle’
    Dion — ‘Runaround Sue’
    Bachman-Turner Overdrive — ‘Let It Ride’
    Lesley Gore — ‘It’s My Party’
    Is there anything on that list not older than >95% of the people here?
    It was auto-generated from the first track, so no.

    stilist on
    I poop things on my site and twitter
  • ElldrenElldren Is a woman dammit I'm a good person yes it's trueRegistered User regular
    edited April 2009
    desc wrote: »
    Elldren wrote: »
    The PSP version doesn't have the best line though.

    Is this the "spoony bard" thing everyone quotes?

    Actually, the new jack translation does seem kind of overdone.

    Blame yourself or God.

    Elldren on
    fuck gendered marketing
  • ThanatosThanatos Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    1822

    Thanatos on
This discussion has been closed.