As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

The Wonder [Chat]s

• Options
    skippydumptruckskippydumptruck begin again Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    221708.jpg

Who is this person who speaks to me as though I needed his advice?

skippydumptruck on
  • Options
    Delicious Toad!Delicious Toad! __BANNED USERS regular
    edited April 2009
    My friend left to drive to Ohio from Georgia early last Friday and he hasn't picked up his cell phone yet and he hasn't gone online in any fashion and he should've been back already or at least touched base from Ohio. I'm worried that he's dead. When I call his cell it rings the full allotment before going to the voicemail and I think that means the battery isn't dead so I am worried he's dead. I miss my friend. D:

Delicious Toad! on
    frogsig.png
  • Options
    QuidQuid Definitely not a banana Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    I think I'm just going to consider Skippy, Zimmy, and Zen the same person. It's easier that way.

Quid on
  • Options
    JustinSane07JustinSane07 Really, stupid? Brockton__BANNED USERS regular
    edited April 2009
    this is only partially aimed at Justin

but I hate when people get insulted or something and the response is "who are you"

it seems like a really high-school thing that happens in chat a lot

It was more serious than a response. I don't know who that poster is or why he knows anything about me. So seriously, who the hell is that guy?

JustinSane07 on
  • Options
    BamaBama Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    bama

too easy
    like your mom

Bama on
  • Options
    edited April 2009
    Bama wrote: »
    I could tell you were on your way by the sound of the bell they put on your mail cart. :P

There are no bells!

Just um...yellow strobes...:cry:

JustinSane07 on
  • Options
    wazillawazilla Having a late dinner Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Bama wrote: »
    bama

too easy
    like your mom
    You fiend

wazilla on
    Psn:wazukki
  • Options
    edited April 2009
    Quid wrote: »
    I think I'm just going to consider Skippy, Zimmy, and Zen the same person. It's easier that way.

whaaa

skippydumptruck on
  • Options
    edited April 2009
    Jesus wrote:
    How dare you? My mother was a saint!

Bama on
  • Options
    TL DRTL DR Not at all confident in his reflexive opinions of thingsRegistered User regular
    edited April 2009
    My friend left to drive to Ohio from Georgia early last Friday and he hasn't picked up his cell phone yet and he hasn't gone online in any fashion and he should've been back already or at least touched base from Ohio. I'm worried that he's dead. When I call his cell it rings the full allotment before going to the voicemail and I think that means the battery isn't dead so I am worried he's dead. I miss my friend. D:

Where in Ohio, and why would he want to come here?

TL DR on
  • Options
    edited April 2009
    GISing for that longshanks picture (with filter on) got me a a picture of Palin photoshopped to have one breast exposed

o.o

skippydumptruck on
  • Options
    GonmunGonmun He keeps kickin' me in the dickRegistered User regular
    edited April 2009
    this is only partially aimed at Justin

but I hate when people get insulted or something and the response is "who are you"

it seems like a really high-school thing that happens in chat a lot

It was more serious than a response. I don't know who that poster is or why he knows anything about me. So seriously, who the hell is that guy?

A guy who's just trying to get a few laughs. Sorry I didn't put a "j/k" on it but considering how many jokes you've been the butt of with the cart thing I didn't think it was that big of a deal.

Gonmun on
    desc wrote: »
    ~ * swole patrol flying roundhouse kick top performer recognition: April 2014 * ~
    If you have a sec, check out my podcast: War and Beast Twitter Facebook
  • Options
    edited April 2009

I don't know and I don't know but I'm surprised he didn't talk to you beforehand and arrange some kind of meet-up because he's really fond of that. He wanted to stop by my place but we changed plans against it at the last moment and now I'm worried he's dead. Dead dead dead!

Delicious Toad! on
    frogsig.png
  • Options
    edited April 2009
    In a brief report (subscription required), The Wall Street Journal claims that Microsoft and Verizon are in talks to launch an iPhone rival in early 2010. MarketWatch summarizes the report:
    The Microsoft phone, code-named "Pink," is expected to appear by 2010 and would extend the tech giant's Windows Mobile cellphone operating system, according to the Journal.

Similar to Google's Android platform, Microsoft will reportedly work with a third party who will manufacture the device, but Microsoft will play an integral role in design and development.

skippydumptruck on
  • Options
    ElendilElendil Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    GISing for that longshanks picture (with filter on) got me a a picture of Palin photoshopped to have one breast exposed

o.o
    Man if you're going to the effort why just one

Elendil on
  • Options
    TL DRTL DR Not at all confident in his reflexive opinions of thingsRegistered User regular
    edited April 2009

I don't know and I don't know but I'm surprised he didn't talk to you beforehand and arrange some kind of meet-up because he's really fond of that. He wanted to stop by my place but we changed plans against it at the last moment and now I'm worried he's dead. Dead dead dead!

You're surprised a guy I don't know from a state I've never been to didn't call to arrange to meet me during his trip for unknown purposes?

TL DR on
  • Options
    gundam470gundam470 Drunk Gorilla CaliforniaRegistered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Microsoft is claiming all that phone stuff is shenanigans.

gundam470 on
    gorillaSig.jpg
  • Options
    DynagripDynagrip Break me a million hearts HoustonRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    edited April 2009

maybe he's only in a coma.

Dynagrip on
  • Options
    LeitnerLeitner Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    So I looked in the MMA thread, some guy missing his forearms and lower legs was competing. :|

Leitner on
  • Options
    edited April 2009
    DEAD!

Anywho, time for me to go get this cavity looked at. My dentist's name is Spong. S - P - O - N - G. Isn't that wonderfully fun? Spong! Spong! By the way, Tim Theory
    What's your score.

Delicious Toad! on
    frogsig.png
  • Options
    edited April 2009
    DEAD!

Anywho, time for me to go get this cavity looked at. My dentist's name is Spong. S - P - O - N - G. Isn't that wonderfully fun? Spong! Spong! By the way, Tim Theory
    What's your score.
    homertoad.jpg

TL DR on
  • Options
    gundam470gundam470 Drunk Gorilla CaliforniaRegistered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Elendil wrote: »

o.o
    Man if you're going to the effort why just one

Because she's classy like that.

Only whores expose both breasts.

gundam470 on
    gorillaSig.jpg
  • Options
    DasUberEdwardDasUberEdward Registered User regular
    edited April 2009

srsly

DasUberEdward on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    RocketSauceRocketSauce Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Leitner wrote: »
    So I looked in the MMA thread, some guy missing his forearms and lower legs was competing. :|

'Tis only a scratch.

RocketSauce on
  • Options
    edited April 2009
    Man, forums are dead. Nobody reading my Mexico thread.

Where's Quid? He loves Mexican drug threads.

TL DR on
  • Options
    edited April 2009
    (p≡q) :: [ (p ⊃ q) · (q ⊃ p)]

obviously.

DasUberEdward on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    DynagripDynagrip Break me a million hearts HoustonRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    edited April 2009

I decided to skip it when I saw who the author was.

Dynagrip on
  • Options
    edited April 2009
    Leitner wrote: »

'Tis only a scratch.

For background information on the guy he's a decorated wrestler. So it's not as awful as it looks and lots of credit it to him for being able to compete feasibly where most able bodied folks couldn't even begin.

That being said he just can't do MMA.

DasUberEdward on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    edited April 2009
    (p≡q) :: [ (p ⊃ q) · (q ⊃ p)]

obviously.

231885509526665417b7o.jpg

TL DR on
  • Options
    edited April 2009

Arguing about PVP vs. PVE servers over on the MMO forums if you wanna join in, Tim.

PS: The correct answer is PVP. PVE sucks.

JustinSane07 on
  • Options
    edited April 2009
    Dynagrip wrote: »

I decided to skip it when I saw who the author was.

:x

God dammit, Church.

TL DR on
  • Options
    PodlyPodly you unzipped me! it's all coming back! i don't like it!Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    I just went to a lecture on "Danish Poetry and Levinasian Ethics of the Quotidian" which was surprisingly engaging and entertaining.

I feel weird.

Podly on
    follow my music twitter soundcloud tumblr
    9pr1GIh.jpg?1
  • Options
    edited April 2009

Arguing about PVP vs. PVE servers over on the MMO forums if you wanna join in, Tim.

PS: The correct answer is PVP. PVE sucks.
    totally depends on the game

Bama on
  • Options
    edited April 2009
    H&B it looks like that young fellow is in a biconditional situation!

DasUberEdward on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    I made an amputee joke at lunch, my wife was not amused. But man this midget just cracked up, I almost forgot he was sub human, like Justin.

YOU KNOW WHO I AM MOTHER FUCKER!

Preacher on
    I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    edited April 2009
    Hey Podly.

How do you convince yourself that your pursuits in philosophy are relevant in this sad sad world we live in? Like i'm doing some logic stuff right meow and it just makes me sad if I actually think about the application.

DasUberEdward on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    edited April 2009
    Hey Podly.

How do you convince yourself that your pursuits in philosophy are relevant in this sad sad world we live in?
    With philosophy!

Bama on
  • Options
    ElendilElendil Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Podly wrote: »
    I just went to a lecture on "Danish Poetry and Levinasian Ethics of the Quotidian" which was surprisingly engaging and entertaining.

I feel weird.
    I write a fair amount of Danish poetry

odes
    love poetry

God, danishes are delicious

Elendil on
  • Options
    stiliststilist Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Root beer from a root beer bottle.

stilist on
    I poop things on my site and twitter
  • Options
    LeitnerLeitner Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    For background information on the guy he's a decorated wrestler. So it's not as awful as it looks and lots of credit it to him for being able to compete feasibly where most able bodied folks couldn't even begin.

That being said he just can't do MMA.

It seems like he'd have some advantages in wrestling, how'd they deal with that? Like he'd have a much more solid torso for his weight class and harder to hold arms/legs. I mean I know there was a big fuss over whether that amputee runner could compete in the olympics.

Leitner on
This discussion has been closed.