As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

My Little Brother Has No Self Control

• Options
    Captain RadicalCaptain Radical Registered User regular
    edited October 2008
    Blaket wrote: »
    Blaket, we should form a team. We could roam the country, beating druggies, layabouts, and perverts with various construction materials and sporting equipments until they become model Americans with steady jobs, cars, suits, and GOP membership cards.

You and me, whatta ya say?

I think I would be kicked out of the country extremely quickly.

But it would be worth it.

Then it's a plan.

We'll meet in San Fransisco three weeks from today. You'll know me by my gentlemanly stride and my intimidating, yet welcome, demeanor.

Surely you would be in the process of beating a druggie, layabout or pervert at the time. Every second of the day is a second that can be used to better the world.

Yes, but I'll be doing it with a gentlemanly stride and an intimidating, yet welcome, demeanor.

Do you have any idea how many druggies there are in San Francisco? How many people with access to construction materials and sporting equipment? Surely there are thousands of people beating thousands of druggies at an given moment.

It's unfortunate that those thousands still just aren't enough. We're looking at an epidemic here, it's up to everyoneto do their part and beat down these sub-humans with a blunt object.

Captain Radical on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    laughingfuzzballlaughingfuzzball Registered User regular
    edited October 2008
    Blaket, we should form a team. We could roam the country, beating druggies, layabouts, and perverts with various construction materials and sporting equipments until they become model Americans with steady jobs, cars, suits, and GOP membership cards.

Then it's a plan.

We'll meet in San Fransisco three weeks from today. You'll know me by my gentlemanly stride and my intimidating, yet welcome, demeanor.

Surely you would be in the process of beating a druggie, layabout or pervert at the time. Every second of the day is a second that can be used to better the world.

Yes, but I'll be doing it with a gentlemanly stride and an intimidating, yet welcome, demeanor.

Do you have any idea how many druggies there are in San Francisco? How many people with access to construction materials and sporting equipment? Surely there are thousands of people beating thousands of druggies at an given moment.

It's unfortunate that those thousands still just aren't enough. We're looking at an epidemic here, it's up to everyoneto do their part and beat down these sub-humans with a blunt object.

I'll have to consult Blaket on this, but I think you're a prime candidate for our scrappy, optimistic sidekick who gets into amusing hijinks and always learns a lesson.

laughingfuzzball on
  • Options
    Blake TBlake T Do you have enemies then? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.Registered User regular
    edited October 2008

Then it's a plan.

I'll have to consult Blaket on this, but I think you're a prime candidate for our scrappy, optimistic sidekick who gets into amusing hijinks and always learns a lesson.

Man, you are thinking small.

What we should do is franchise out the business.

Make people dress up like us and beat people up.

Better yet we dress up as other people and blame it on them.

Blake T on
  • Options
    DruhimDruhim Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited October 2008
    how about you dress up as other people and get beat up for them?

Druhim on
    belruelotterav-1.jpg
  • Options
    edited October 2008
    Man Blaket, get your head out of the clouds!

We have to start here, now, with just us, our wits, and our many, many blunt instruments.

All this disguising and franchising will be great ten years from now, but who's going to go in for something they've never heard of? We have to make a name for ourselves first. It'll take lots of work, and you just don't seem to understand that.

The payoff will be great, but you gotta do the work first or you're no better than the same cancer we've been sent here to fight.

laughingfuzzball on
  • Options
    edited October 2008

Then it's a plan.

Man, you are thinking small.

What we should do is franchise out the business.

Make people dress up like us and beat people up.

Better yet we dress up as other people and blame it on them.

Frankly I think you're getting into this for the wrong reasons. You should be doing this to make the world a better place, not to make a buck.

Perhaps you've changed, or maybe deep down you've always been like this.

Captain Radical on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited October 2008
    Oh Radical, always so naive!

Do you think one little cell is going to be enough? We have to expand! And as far as taking a little along the way, do you think two by fours grow on trees?

laughingfuzzball on
  • Options
    edited October 2008
    I think it's now time for me to break away from the group in an angry manner, and start my own team.

We will likely lock horns in the future when we go for the same target, at which point the stand off will take a turn for either the humorous or violent.

Captain Radical on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    Blake TBlake T Do you have enemies then? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.Registered User regular
    edited October 2008
    Look Radical we gotta eat, we need money to do this, we can't live off the blood that his been spilt in the name of justice.

Or can we?

Blake T on
  • Options
    TankHammerTankHammer Atlanta Ghostbuster Atlanta, GARegistered User regular
    edited October 2008

Then it's a plan.

I'll just keep an eye out for the dude with the bat.

I could also bring an international flavour with a Cricket Bat.

But you have to know what a crumpet is to understand cricket!

I'll teach you.

TankHammer on
  • Options
    edited October 2008
    We can create the Righteous Gentleman Medical company, selling organs and blood that we attained by purely legal ways.

Captain Radical on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    evilintentevilintent Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    So my step-brother jerked off on my pillow once. I still don't know why.

Any insights, DBUs (Druggy Beatr'Uppers)?

Preventive clarification: I was not sleeping at the time.

evilintent on
    6a00d83451c45669e2011571303907970b-.jpg
  • Options
    MorivethMoriveth BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWNRegistered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Holy necropost, batman!

Moriveth on
  • Options
    DJ EebsDJ Eebs Moderator, Administrator admin
    edited April 2009
    and how

DJ Eebs on
  • Options
    MikeRyuMikeRyu Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    It's like a bad penny.

MikeRyu on
    Ranmasig5.png
  • Options
    Me Too!Me Too! __BANNED USERS regular
    edited April 2009
    Defender wrote:
    Kill yourself, you terrible faggot

Me Too! on
  • Options
    I Win SwordfightsI Win Swordfights all the traits of greatness starlight at my feetRegistered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Goddamn this topic is so old

I Win Swordfights on
    lfYVHTd.png
  • Options
    DogDog Registered User, Administrator, Vanilla Staff admin
    edited April 2009
    this topic is older than some of the people who post here

Unknown User on
  • Options
    Me Too!Me Too! __BANNED USERS regular
    edited April 2009
    "what the hell I don't remember this thread"

Oh yeah because it's seven fucking months old

Me Too! on
  • Options
    GRMikeGRMike The Last Best Hope for Humanity The God Pod Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    How does a person even do that? Did he search "jerking off"?

GRMike on
  • Options
    Clint EastwoodClint Eastwood My baby's in there someplace She crawled right inRegistered User regular
    edited April 2009
    To be fair, if my older brother jerked off on my pillow, I'd definitely post about it.

Clint Eastwood on
  • Options
    FAQFAQ Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    this topic died before it's time

FAQ on
  • Options
    Bad-BeatBad-Beat Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Hey, this is old.

...yeah.

Bad-Beat on
  • Options
    RaneadosRaneados police apologist you shouldn't have been there, obviouslyRegistered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Cloudman wrote: »
    To be fair, if my older brother jerked off on my pillow, I'd definitely post about it.

I would keep that a closely guarded secret till the day I died, personally

Raneados on
  • Options
    lostwordslostwords Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    wait, now im interested. was your head laying on the pillow at the time?

lostwords on
    rat.jpg tumbler? steam/ps3 thingie: lostwords Amazon Wishlist!
  • Options
    ArcibiArcibi Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Get your shotguns boys, it's a zombie thread

Arcibi on
    GameTrailers | Goozex | Check out: Arcibi's Dev Blog and Robot House Games
    tmntsigshrunkre4.jpg
    Wii: 5024 6786 2934 2806 | Steam/XBL: Arcibi | FFXI: Arcibi / Bahamut
  • Options
    edited April 2009
    Holy shit on a stick, batman.

Erm, I got to this thread by following a link from a link from a post in the thread linked in the thread that has a link to a bunch of the more interesting stories on here.

I really didn't notice that the last post was 5 fucking months old. Note to self: try to post as little as possible when you've been up for way too long, or results may vary.

Edit: yes, my head was actually on my pillow; he came in my ear.

evilintent on
  • Options
    edited April 2009
    dear mods please do not lock this thread just yet

FAQ on
  • Options
    Clint EastwoodClint Eastwood My baby's in there someplace She crawled right inRegistered User regular
    edited April 2009
    This is only tangentially related but I saw a guy today with a vanity liscense plate that said JIZ GUY on it. I'm not even joking, I only wish I'd gotten a picture of it.

Clint Eastwood on
  • Options
    edited April 2009
    evilintent

go on

FAQ on
  • Options
    edited April 2009
    FAQ wrote: »
    evilintent

go on

NO, NOT THE TREADMILL AGAIN!

evilintent on
  • Options
    edited April 2009
    evilintent I do not know what you are talking about

please explain why your brother was jerking off onto your face

FAQ on
  • Options
    edited April 2009
    why the fuck not

sounds like SOMEONE's got a problem with bromance

Clint Eastwood on
  • Options
    DogDog Registered User, Administrator, Vanilla Staff admin
    edited April 2009
    next time open your mouth for him

Unknown User on
  • Options
    MikeRyuMikeRyu Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    It doesn't usually literally mean bromance.

MikeRyu on
    Ranmasig5.png
  • Options
    I Win SwordfightsI Win Swordfights all the traits of greatness starlight at my feetRegistered User regular
    edited April 2009
    evilintent I do not know what you are talking about

please explain why your brother was jerking off onto your face
    Oh my god the whole class wants to know why I'm giggling you dick ahahaha

I Win Swordfights on
    lfYVHTd.png
  • Options
    edited April 2009
    robothero wrote: »
    next time open your mouth for him

I am eager to learn. Teach me.

Edit: Swordfights, tell them. Also tell them your username on the forum you read it on is I Win Swordfights. Should make for an interesting conversation.

evilintent on
  • Options
    Bad-BeatBad-Beat Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Were you in the room watching while he was doing the jerking?

Giving him encouragement?

Bad-Beat on
  • Options
    edited April 2009
    evilintent you can't just dangle this story in front of us and they pull it away

what the hell

FAQ on
  • Options
    edited April 2009
    evilintent you can't just dangle this story in front of us and they pull it away

what the hell

Hey, make your own bromance. Get your mom to marry a hillbilly with a (sexually) deranged son, and voila!

evilintent on
This discussion has been closed.