As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

WarTech: Senko no Ronde- Half fighting game, half shooting game, all awesome game.

2»

• Options
    CantidoCantido Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    I call upon the ancient lords of the underworld to bring forth this thread, and, AWAKEN AWAKEN AWAKEN AWAKEN, TAKE THE LAND THAT MUST BE TAKEN

I bought it about a week ago and I'm very sorry I didn't jump on this when it was hot. It's really good. I love t3h shumps. I'm still trying to work out the kinks in controls, but I'm loving it so far. I understand there are QRF special moves and such. I havent figured out any yet.

The B.O.S.S. system is hilarious and awesome. I'm proud to say I can weave through just about anything the bosses throw at me, but I can't use a B.O.S.S. for shit. I just mash buttons.

But I really hate the characters. All of them. We've got the effemenite hero with PTSD, the loudmouth Korean hussie, the quiet bipolar science experiment, Bridgett in robot form, the hero's gay-lover rival*, the 26 year old who is getting-too-old-for-this-shit, and her former comrade, and an evil clownbot.Toning down Voice by over 50% makes a huge difference though.

I just beat it with each character once, so now I can start getting the real final boss fights.

Okay so the hero hooks up with the Russian supporting officer in the real ending. That's fucking hot. Still WTF Fabian.

I have not seen online opponents and will look for some after exams tomorrow....

Cantido on
    3DS Friendcode 5413-1311-3767
  • Options
    VhalyarVhalyar Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    Play is selling the game for 12€. I might just pick it up at that price.

Vhalyar on
    uther-lance.gif