As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

PAX 2006 DVD?

ThrashThrash Registered User regular
edited March 2007 in PAX Archive
Does anyone know if there are plans to produce a PAX 2006 DVD set a la the one released for PAX '05? I saw all the cameras all over the place last year which made me think I could buy one at some point, but I'm still waiting and haven't heard a thing...

Thrash on

• Moe FwackyMoe Fwacky Right Here, Right Now Drives a BuickModerator mod
    edited March 2007
    I'll cut to the chase on this one.

The bad news is that the PAX 2006 DVD won't be released. There was a "footage snafu" between some of our vendors/partners, and sadly, about 90% of the jib video was lost. I wish I could tell you better news, but sadly, that's what we've got. I'm pretty upset about it as well. We've explored all of our options, but what we've got just isn't complete, and we don't want to push out a half-assed product.

Sorry guys- I wish i could tell you better news.

Moe Fwacky on
    E6LkoFK.png

• b0wserb0wser PAX HHL Deputy Manager CanadaRegistered User regular
    edited March 2007
    b0wser on
  • ThrashThrash Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    Damn. I was really hoping to get a recording of some of those panels...

Thrash on
  • b0wserb0wser PAX HHL Deputy Manager CanadaRegistered User regular
    edited March 2007
    I'm pretty sure I overheard Khoo mention something about the employment of ninjas to prevent it from happening this year.

b0wser on
This discussion has been closed.