Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

ButlerButler 89 episodes or bustRegistered User regular
I was looking through the "M" member lists and noticed that Mercilor's avatar, instead of loading, prompts for a user name and password o_O.

This hardly a pressing issue, since the guy hasn't posted for five years, I just thought it was weird and therefore worth mentioning.

Gvzbgul wrote: »
A new born baby's skin is still porous, you can just leave them sitting in a bucket of blood and they'll soak up what they need.
Butler on

• edited October 2009
    It looks as though he has/had it hosted on his own server, possibly in his house or something, and hasn't set up permissions properly. a quick attempt to actually go to the site where it's hosted gives the same error.

Richard M. Nixon on
    chevy.jpgsteve.jpgmartin.jpg
  • FugaFuga Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    Haha, that's awesome.

Fuga on
  • Mr. ButtonsMr. Buttons Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    that happened to me too... I freaked out for a minute thinking my box had been hijacked or something, until I put the clues together and figured out what happened

Mr. Buttons on