Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!
[Mini-Phalla] Silence of the Phalla (GAME OVER! Village Victory)
Hello everyone. As promised, and with thorgot approval, I'm going to run a mini phalla that is open to anyone, but is mostly targeted at the people who have died or did not get a spot in thorgot's game. It's an extremely low key game, so if you are still alive its not going to take anything out of you to participate here.
so without further ado:
Silence of the Phalla Rules
There can be as many people signed up as want to play. There is a X:Y ratio for bad guys/good guys.
All of the classic phalla roles are in the game.
There are no narrations, only results.
No Banter is allowed.
No Banter? Yes! This is a SILENT Phalla.
You can vote and retract. That is it.
You may only post one vote and retraction per post.
You can retract as many times as needed per cycle. If you retract, you must vote again in that post or you will be killed that cycle.
If you do not properly retract who you previously voted for, you will be killed that cycle.
If you say anything else, you will be killed that cycle.
You cannot communicate in signatures, avatars, locations, titles, etc. Seriously, don't fucking cheat.
If you double post, you will be killed that cycle.
If you delete a post, you can either PM me that you did it, and die that cycle, or I will find out and kill you after the evening cycle.
If you do not vote, you will be killed that cycle.
Please, NO POST-MORTEM POSTING. It breaks the flow of the game.
This game is all about private networking, voting metrics and picking out badguys from voting histories.
Oh, and following the rules. People who don't follow these insanely simple rules will die.
you vote like this: !vote robothero
you retract like this: !retract robothero
The game works on 12 hour cycles, with the first cycle beginning thursday morning at 10:30AM EST. From that point forward, voting and results will be posted every 12 hours. (i.e. 10:30PM, 10:30AM, 10:30PM ad nauseum)
(KEY: Village, Mafia, Good Special, Evil Special)
01. B:L 02. FunkyWaltDogg sleeps with the fishes Cycle 2 03. Shamus hit Cycle 1 04. Jester313 vigilanted Cycle 3 05. Defunker saw'd in half Cycle 5
06. Zerinan 07. Drez hit Cycle 1 08. Squashua vigilanted Cycle 5 09. (seer) cj iwakura hung from a meat rack Cycle 3 10. Plutonium lynched Cycle 4 11. Buzz Buzz lynched Cycle 3 12. siliconehanced written off Cycle 1 13. tofu broke the rules Cycle 2 14. Locus wore cement shoes while swimming Cycle 5
16. Aroduc 17. precisionk left out of the credits Cycle 4 18. (scapegoat) Frosteey washed up on the beach Cycle 4
19. Last Son 20. life3 lynched Cycle 2 21. (patriot) Gnasty forgot to participate Cycle 6 22. Zepplin lynched Cycle 2
23. jdarksun 24. Senior Fish vigilanted Cycle 4 25. (vigilante) Lignisse never saw it coming Cycle 6 26. Typhus733 washed up on the beach Cycle 4 27. Saphier vigilanted Cycle 2 28. DETHKOK sleeps with the fishes Cycle 2 29. (brother) DevoutlyApathetic whited out Cycle 5 30. FemBot wore cement shoes while swimming Cycle 5 31. Katchem_ash lynched Cycle 1 32. neville vigilanted Cycle 1 33. the wook lynched Cycle 6 34. cheez lynched Cycle 5 35. Infidel dissapeared Cycle 3