We can't tell you who we are. Or where we live. It's too risky, and we've got to be careful. Really careful. So we don't trust anyone. Because if they find us . . . well, we just won't let them find us.
The thing you should know is that everyone is in really big trouble. Yeah. Even you.
You may not have noticed it yet, but mankind is no longer alone in the universe. Two weeks ago, five teenage friends inherited the ability to morph into any species they touched. The dying alien that bestowed this power upon them also leaves a warning: the Yeerks have already arrived
Now, these few are all that stand between humanity and utter destruction.
Welcome to the world of Animorphs
The unspoken leader, Jake must struggle each day with life-or-death decisions. Cousin of Rachel.
The brute, physical force behind the Animorphs. Cousin of Jake.
The light-hearted member of the Animorphs, though brutal if necessary.
The voice of reason, Cassie ensures that the others never lose their humanity.
Forever trapped in red-tailed hawk form, he serves as the eyes of the Animorphs. Shorm
Brother of Elfangor, Aximili was stranded on Earth until the Animorphs rescued him. Shorm
Humans that have been infested by Yeerk parasites. Their only goal is to spread over the entire planet.
The only morph-capable Yeerk. He will not rest until the Animorphs are dead or bent to his will.
Players, be warned. There are unknown forces at work in this war, far greater than either side can possibly imagine...
Rules (most of which blatantly stolen from neville)
- All public voting closes at 7PM PST/10PM EST every night.
- All private actions must be in by 6:45 PM PST/9:45 PM EST every night.
- Vote using the following syntax: !vote Wiggin and retract using the syntax: !retract Wiggin. Please do NOT edit your vote posts; just retract & vote for someone else when changing your vote.
- The person with the most votes at the end of each day will be taken in by police for questioning, and thus removed from the game.
- If a player is Controlled, their win condition is immediately converted to the Yeerk conditions. A Controlled player MUST reveal their Role (if any), Sibling (if any), and powers (if any) to other Yeerks. All other information is at the discretion of the player to reveal or not.
- Do not forward/share/screenshot/etc. your role PM(s).
- No abstentions. Individuals with a private attack must use it every night OR PM me that they are choosing NOT to. All participants must vote every night.
- You must have at least two on-topic posts per game day. This will be strictly enforced. If you are removed from the game for inactivity you will be replaced with a reserve player. If there are no reserves, your character will be killed.
- Narration/Results for each day will indicate attack attempts and failures, deaths/arrests, etc. Players that have been Controlled will not be revealed.
- If you would like clarification on a rule, mechanic, ability or anything else, make a post containing !Clarification. If you have a question that may compromise your role in public, PM your clarification request to me.
- Roles (including Controller status) will be revealed upon death/arrest.
- You may make one goodbye post if you die, but no more than that.
- Dead players may not converse with active participants on any game-related matters.
- There is no dead thread; do not make one or discuss the game with anyone alive, to re-iterate the previous point.
- IF YOU ARE NOT A GAME PARTICIPANT, DO NOT POST IN THIS THREAD!
To sign up, use the following syntax: I will take !spot #1
THE FOLLOWING PLAYERS NEED TO MAKE A POST IN THIS THREAD ASAP: TOSSROCK, SPEEDYSWAF, SOONERMAN
13. *Reserved* - Tossrock
17. *Reserved* - SoonerMan
18. *Reserved* - SpeedySwaf
19. Abraham F. Hawk
25. Mr. Embarkation
26. The Geebs That Is A Mod
31. Atari Soul
39. Shankill Butcher
44. Riggs Blitzkrieg
55. Dave The Rave
57. Red Bird
58. the wook
60. scarlet ave.
2. Munkus Beaver