Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

AC Secret Santas 2007: The Presentening [33/35, NSF56k]

Secret SantaSecret Santa Registered User regular
edited January 2008 in Artist's Corner
Before we get to the submissions, there is a small matter which needs to be taken care of.

As some of you may know (especially those responsible) DMAC had been stiffed on his Secret Santa drawing the last two times he participated. Our dearest Angel_of_Bacon has taken it upon himself to illustrate the tale of what was to happen once DMAC cracked. Click to be taken on a voyage of the likes never before seen in the AC.

dmac_revenge.jpg

Now with that business out of the way, in no particular order (besides somewhat alphabetical), the submissions! Some have larger versions, so just click on them, ok?! I will add the remaining ones as they are finished, if they finish... (*cough bombardier cough*)

Asamof the Horrible
asamofthehorrible_sm.jpg

beavotron
beavotron.jpg

Belruel
belruel_sm.jpg

Buckwolfe
buckwolfe_sm.jpg

Campion
campion.jpg

CyberMonkeytron3000
cybermonkeytron3000.png

DMAC
dmac.jpg

earthwormadam
earthwormadam.jpg

Fantasyrogue
fantasyrogue.jpg

Greatnation
greatnation.png

Iruka
iruka.png

Koshian
koshian.jpg

Lewis Rice
lewisrice.jpg

ManonvonSuperock
manonvonsuperock_sm.jpg

Marshmallow
marshmallow.jpg

Mayday
mayday.jpg

meloncollie
meloncollie.jpg

misosoup
misosoup_sm.jpg

mully
mully_sm.jpg

NakedZergling
nakedzergling.jpg

NibCrom
nibcrom.jpg

no_toast
no_toast.jpg

NotACrook
notacrook_sm.jpg

Orikaeshigitae!
orikae.png
dear orik. you are rad. please let it be known that my lack of a submission at this time is not due to a lack of radness on your behalf. i am, unfortunately, amidst a time of more busy-ness than i had previously intended. rest knowing that your actual gift is laying on my desktop, to be finished upon my holiday-return. (jan 2nd+). merry christmas! i'm so sorry oh god so sorry

ph00l
ph00l.jpg

Projeck
projeck_sm.jpg

Ravenshadow
ravenshadow.jpg

Rolo
rolo.png

srsizzy
srsizzy.jpg

The_Rat
the_rat.jpg