relocated to Los Angeles and created Angel Investigations
to help those who cannot normally find help.
The evil lawyers (is that redundant?) at Wolfram & Hart represent 90% of the evil elements of the city, however. And by evil I mean demonic evil, not just stab you for not giving up your lunch money evil.
They will stop at nothing to, uh... stop Angel.
Your OFFICIAL ROLE as a Citizen of Los Angeles:
You are a citizen of Los Angeles! You know where to get the best drugs, and which hookers to avoid!
Too bad you don't know anything about the vampires, demons, and other assorted weird shit that's out there.
YOU MUST VOTE DAILY ON WHO YOU THINK IS SUSPICIOUS AND SHOULD BE REMOVED FROM YOUR CITY.
Eliminate your city of its evil element.
Those people in Sunnydale may not be suspicious, but screw that. Everyone in this damn city is a freak except you, am I right? Once per day you may vote to kick someone out of your city ... by force, if needed.
And when ISN'T it needed?
Do this by !vote <person>... such as
To retract your vote, please use this form:
The person with the most votes at the end of each day will be removed from the game, likely in a violent manner.
There are a lot of forces at work here, both good and bad. While not all of you are a "special" role, all of you are important. Do not let your city down; please vote. (and again, ONLY vote in your own city's thread)
All public voting closes at 6PM PST/9PM EST
All private actions must be in by 6 PM PST/9PM EST
IF YOU ARE A SPECIAL AND DO NOT USE YOUR ACTIONS, YOU WILL BE REPLACED. PLAY THE GAME IF YOU SIGN UP!!
* Do not forward/share/screenshot/etc your role PM(s).
* No images unless they meet the board rules AND are under a spoiler tag. Be smart about this.
* No abstentions; individuals with a private attack must use it every night OR PM me that they are choosing NOT to. All participants must vote every night.
* If you are removed from the game for inactivity you will be replaced or killed off. Please don't do this.
* You are not allowed to vote for yourself.
* You must have at least two on-topic content-filled posts per game day in your HOME THREAD. You do not have to post 2+ posts in the other city thread if you do not want to.
* The order of MOST actions is shown but may not show everyone. If this affects you, you will know why.
* Please do NOT edit your vote posts; just retract & vote for someone else when changing your vote
* Narration/Results for each day will indicate attack attempts and failures, deaths/arrests, etc.
* Please PM me if you would like clarification on a rule, mechanic, ability or anything else. I will clarify the info for the thread if necessary.
* You may make one goodbye post if you die, but no more than that unless you have been told otherwise.
* Dead players may not converse with active participants on any game-related matters (unless you have been told otherwise)
* There is no dead thread; do not make one or discuss the game with anyone alive, to re-iterate the previous point
Do not assume you know how everything is going to work right off the bat.
IF YOU ARE NOT A PHALLA PLAYER, YOU CAN POST HERE UNDER THE FOLLOWING CONDITIONS:
1. You do NOT pretend to be playing
2. You do NOT discuss the game
3. You do NOT discuss any information about this game you may have heard from a player (alive or dead).
You may chat in here like a normal SE++ thread, but follow the above rules and do not spam us.
This is an experiment to see if the Phalla threads can be more inclusive. Please do not fuck it up for everyone.
16. Agent Cooper
21. Mr. Embarkation
22. cj iwakura
25. Fuzzy Cumulonimbus Cloud
29. Mr. Henry Bemis
32. Mushroom Pie
41. Abraham F. Hawk
43. Shankill Butcher
45. Fizeemer (Fiz + Redeemer playing as a single spot)
52. Centipede Damascus
58. Captain Crunch
5. El Skid
6. Dee Kae
7. The Geebs That Is A Mod
Sign up thread
Day 1 Narration
Day 2 Narration
Day 5 Narration
Day 6 Narration
Day 7 Narration
Day 8: Final Narration
As of this posting, role PMs are sent and it is now game on. Day One will end at 6 PM PST (9 PM EST) on WEDNESDAY, JANUARY 2. Good luck, citizens.
1. SPECIALS WITH MORE THAN ONE POWER CANNOT SPLIT THEM BETWEEN CITIES.
You can only be at one place at one time. If you use any of your powers in one city, you must use all of those powers within the same city for that turn.
2. All special actions and clarifications should be PM'd to both me and Lol!
3. ONLY SPECIALS GOT A ROLE PM. IF YOU DIDN'T GET ONE, YOU ARE A CITIZEN/VILLAGER
Clarification request denied. The Powers That Be do not suggest this is a method your cities should attempt to employ.
!clarification: what happens in the event of a tie?