Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!
[miniphalla] Rival Schools: Total Domination [Darkside Student Congress Victory!]
cj iwakuraThe Rhythm RegentChantry of NightmaresRegistered Userregular
1. durax, Momo Karuizawa, Darkside Student Congress / Gorin High School
2. Mr. [Embarkation], Showa Sawamura, Gorin High School
3. Whod, Zaki - Seijyun Girls Academy
4. Maximus, Boman Delgado, Pacific High school
5. Pseudolus, Kurow Kirishima, Darkside Student Congress
6. Romantic Undead, Yurika Kirishima, Darkside Student Congress / Seijyun Girls Academy
7. iamtheaznman - Gan Isurugi of Gedo High School
8. Gorilla Salad - Eiji "Edge" Yamada of Gedo High School
9. Abysmal Lynx - Kyoko Minazuki, Justice High School
10. Grundlterror - Kyosuke Kagami, Taiyo High School
11. Rainfall - DemonHyo Imawano
12. Hylianbunny - Hideo Shimazu, Justice High School
13. TehSpectre - Batsu Ichimonji, Taiyo High School
14. Obbi - Tiffany Lords, Pacific High School
15. B:L - Hayato Nekketsu, Justice High School
16. Squashua - Natsu Ayuhara, Gorin High School
17. Egos - Hinata Wakaba, Taiyo High School
18. FreeAgent - Akira Kazama, Gedo High School / Seijyun Girls Academy
19. Stew_Stick - Roy Bromwell, Pacific High School
20. Toxic Toys - Sakura Kasugano, Tamagawa Minami High School
A little spoilery, but it's useful info.
This game could be said to be set around the time of Project Justice, if anything.
To issue a challenge, the fighter must PM the targeted player, as well as the GM. The desired target has to accept the challenge, and contact the GM with their approval, before the challenge can commence.
For a 2v2 or 3v3 fight to happen, the consent of all players involved is required.
As of Day 2, there are no longer restrictions based on school affiliation. Any player may team up with any one from any school.
For a match to happen on the same day, it must be finalized by an hour before vote close(11:00 PM, EST). Any matches finalized during the last hour carry over to the next day.
Losing a fight won't necessarily remove a person from the game, but that won't hold up.
Also, one can't evade a challenge forever.
A match may turn out to be either private or public. In the first case, only the results of the match will be revealed. In the second, the players(not their roles) involved in the match will also be made known.
A player may only be in one match per day. This includes teaming with other players.
As of day 3, for the indefinite future, this restriction has been removed.
Fights will be determined by rounds. A 1v1 match will be single round. 2v2 will be three rounds, at most. 3v3, five at most. The last player remaining will earn that school a victory for the match.
Results will be determined by die rolls utilizing that character's base statistics. Some characters are more adept at certain means of combat and venues than others. Keep this in mind before issuing a challenge, and attempt to plan accordingly.