Romance of the Three Kingdoms Phalla
An Empire, long divided, must unite: long united, must divide.
There is rampant corruption in the Government. Peasants are dying from floods, plagues and locusts. Those who do not die from natural disasters will starve to death due to the high taxes opposed upon them by the Government. The people are ready for a change. Are you?
Welcome to the Romance of the Three Kingdoms Phalla. This is a phalla that will include 3 factions with spies from the other factions hidden amongst each faction. Standard phalla roles are included as well as some non standard ones. For those of you who donâ€™t know what a phalla is, check it out here
No prior knowledge of the lore is needed as this game is only loosely based on it, but it could come in handy.
There will be voluntary conversion in this game, if you do not want to play with voluntary conversion (person being converted can choose to convert or not), donâ€™t sign up.
Almost everyone has a power this game and the game may be unbalanced, but I took the time to look for any potential game breakers and tried my best to make sure that everyone has an even shot at winning.
Special thanks to Ardor and Thorgot for helping me with mechanics.
- This will be a 54 person game, with 3 factions of 18 people.
- Guards will only prevent ONE assassination attempt.
- Deaths will be player and role only, not method of death, although hints may be given in the narration.
- Powers and mechanics in this game WILL change as time goes on.
- Beginning Leaders:
- Shu â€“ Emperor Ling
- Wei â€“ Cao Cao
- Wu â€“ Sun Quan
- A leader has two lives.
- Each night the leaders will PM me his/her choice for the next person to take the throne. If that leader dies, the person he/she chooses will become the new leader.
- Standard Phalla Rules Apply: No Anonymous Contact, No Contact between the living and the dead, No quoting of Role PMs/Screenshots etc. If you have a question of whether something is allowed please ask me for a clarification first.
- You may only post in your thread, but you may communicate with anyone through other means (PM, IM, Proboards, etc).
- Send me the links to any Proboards you decide to use.
You most vote for one person within your faction in !Red
. This is to get rid of the traitors within your faction. The top vote is then interrogated. If the winner was a traitor then they are killed. If the winner was a loyal member then they instead are driven to the point of insanity, and lose all their powers for the rest of the game.
You must also vote for an additional person from any faction in !Magenta
. The winner of this vote is tried for treason and executed.
I wonâ€™t make a post requirement that you have to follow, but please donâ€™t be inactive or you will be replaced. Make sure you send in your actions and cast a vote each night.
Votes and Actions are deemed final by 9 P.M. EST, 6 P.M. Pacific, only actions/votes from 8:59 P.M. EST and before count.
First Day will begin sometime Friday and last until Sunday at 9PM. In addition, I need to leave town next weekend from Friday evening to early Sunday, thus that will be an extended day as well, lasting from 9 PM on Thursday to 9PM on Sunday. Go enjoy your summer weekends!
Sign up in !Lime
if you are interested.