Welcome to Mini Phalla Royale!
Rules to follow: Please Read These Rules.
Mechanics and roles:
Goal: To be the last one alive. All students will be running between zones deciding what they wish to do each night that would be conclusive to their own survival. There will be 5 full game days after day 0 until the game ends. Each night, players will vote for a zone to close. If the vote is tied, all zones included in the tie will close. If all remaining zones are tied for close, I will RNG one zone to stay open. Each day beginning after day 1 will announce which zone is closing that night. Any student caught in a closed zone will be killed. On the final day, everyone left alive should be in one zone, the only one open. At the start of the game when day 0 begins for setup, each student will recieve a PM with a random item from the lists below. Each zone has random items to be found in it when moving into the zone and every zone has some items that can only be found by searching.
Roles: You are all students and will not receive a role PM. Your goal is to be the last one alive by the end of day 5. If more than 1 student is left alive, all students are killed.
Lone Wolf: There is one lone wolf in the group, someone who signed up for fun who could kill people. This person is much harder to kill and a much better killer than any of you normal students.
There will be 4 zones and no map. Consider them to be accessible from each other.
Day 0 - Via PM, choose a starting zone and choose a rival. If you kill your rival, you get an ego boost and have a 10% bonus to both hitting and dodging. You have a 10% bonus to hit your rival. There is no downside to having a rival. Also, choose a zone to have 2 random items dropped off. When all choices have been made by all players, game will begin.
. Vote in yellow for a zone to close. The zone will close the end of the next day.
. Vote in for which zone should receive 2 extra weapons, randomly dropped and thus RNG’d to the players who end up in that zone the next day.
Send me your actions via PM.
What to expect each day.
To begin each day, you will receive a PM stating who else you see around you and what they are holding, what you are holding and what you may have found during the day.
You are allowed to carry 3 items at any given time. You have until the end of the day to tell me what 3 items you wish to hold IF you have more than 3 items on your person and on the ground. You may trade items to anyone at any time. Copy me and the trade recipient. If they confirm, consider the trade done. I may not be around enough during the day to confirm to both players a trade. Items you see on the ground each night are not known to other players. Anything left behind will be RNG’d out to those in that zone the next day.
The max chance to hit someone is 90% on any given night. You may target anyone you see in the zone. Depending on the weapon, you may be able to attack more than once or attack different targets.
- These attacks go through the bulletproof vest but are blocked by the pot lid.
– Ranged attacks are blocked by the bulletproof vest but will go through the pot lid.
– They have a higher hit rate than other weapons and can be dangerous to anyone around you.
Order of Operations
-> Attack/Analyze/Defend/Run like hell -> Hide -> Move/Search
Order of attacks
-> Ranged -> Melee -> Explosives
You may choose to do one of the following:
Attack - Generic Attack
(You use whatever you find around you for an attack. This is a 40% melee attack. Go ahead and tell me what you use, be creative! Ardor attacks ElJeffe with his water bottle. ElJeffe attacks Ardor with a headbutt.)
- Find out if person is lone wolf or not. Grants 30% dodge bonus against target for all but dynamite.
(may be yourself) - Grant target 20% dodge bonus against all attacks.
In addition to the above, you may also choose one of these actions as well:
- May move to another zone.
Run like hell
- Drop a random item on the ground (yes any item including camouflage), end up in a random zone, grants 40% dodge bonus against all attacks that round. Not effective against dynamite.
- Do not find items, but the next day you are not seen in the zone unless someone's searching the zone. They will find you.
- May find hidden items, increases chances to find non-hidden items and finds hidden players.
Baseball Bat - 50%, May choose to mug player instead. 70% chance to mug player and take their items. Target does not die. Whatever items you do not take are left for them to pick up.
Axe - 50%, will break pot lid shield
Sword - 50%, second swing at 30% if first misses
Length of Wire - 60%, 50% chance to disarm target if attack misses of their current weapon (if they have one). You get it. Cannot be blocked by pot lid shield.
Switchblade - 60%, breaks against pot lid, cannot be seen on person
Frying Pan - 60% chance to hit. Automatically stops target from acting for the rest of the round. This goes first in the melee round and cannot be blocked by the pot lid shield.
Handgun - 3 shots (12 total). 30% each shot. Can shoot at same target for additional 20% per shot. (Example, shoot Ardor twice for 50% or three times for 70%) Can target multiple people.
Shotgun - 2 shots (6 total). 60% per shot. Can shoot target twice for two chances to hit. (Shoot Ardor twice for 60%, then 60%.) Can target two different people.
Uzi - 1 burst per round. (2 bursts total) Either 80% chance to hit one target or 120% chance total, divided by number of targets (unlimited) evenly. (Shoot Ardor, ElJeffe and Drez for 120/3 = 40% on each).
Flare Gun - 2 shots (3 shots total). 50% per shot to make target unable to act for the rest of the round. Can shoot same target twice for 80% chance. This goes first in the ranger round.
Grenade - 1 use. 100% chance to hit a target (70% chance to kill, 30% chance to disable movement instead), cannot be modified. Can hit others near target at 50% chance (35% chance to kill, 15% chance to disable movement instead).
Dynamite - 1 use. Goes after movement. 60% chance to hit everyone in the zone not including user.
Pot Lid - Automatically blocks 1 melee attack per round.
Bulletproof vest - Immunity to all ranged attacks.
Backpack - Hides all items on your person save camouflage. Does not count against carry capacity.
Camouflage - Grants 20% chance to dodge any attacks.
Megaphone - Distracts all players in zone, reducing everyone's chance to hit by 10% (does not affect dynamite). This goes before any attack is made.
First aid kit - 1 use. Prevents death once for holder. If you get hit by multiple people though, you are dead and the kit remains unused. May be used on a player the next day to revive them if they weren't blown up.
The game can have up to 20 players. Reserves can sign up in case someone is inactive. The day 0 can start a soon as we get 20 players. If we get less than 20 players in the next day or two, we can begin with the players we have.
1) Wildcat - Day 2
2) Iamtheaznman - Day 4
3) Tehcoolryan - Day 2
4) Kuhlmeye - Day 4
5) Cold Salmon and Hatred - Day 3
6) Ragnar Danneskjold - Day 1
7) Thelawinator - Day 3
8) Rainfall - Day 2
9) Thetheroo - Day 1
10) Thorgot - Day 2
11) DevoutlyApathetic - Day 2
12) Maximus - Day 5
13) Toxic Toys - Day 2
14) Egos - Day 1
15) Stew_Stick - Day 1
16) Crimsoncoyote - Day 5
18) Speedyswaf - Day 3
19) Drez - Day 3
20) Mr. Defecation - Day 1
21) Obbi - Day 4
22) Ianator - Day 4
23) B:L - Day 5
1) Days will end at 9pm CST.
2) Mugging from the baseball bat occurs during the melee round and will stop explosives from being used. However, if someone hits you with a melee weapon, you will die, even though you may have successfully mugged your target.
3) Zone clarifications.
Zone 1 = Forest. Ranged attacks have a -10% chance to hit in here.
Zone 2 = Plains. Ranged attacks have a +10% chance to hit here.
Zone 3 = Warehouse. Melee attacks have a +10% chance to hit in here. The use of dynamite in here will destroy the warehouse, making this RUINS instead (Ruins will be -10% melee hit).
Zone 4 = Corn Fields. Ranged attacks cannot be used in here.
4) Updated order of attacks. Ranged -> Melee -> Explosives.
5) Updated Frying pan, Flare gun and Megaphone. They go early enough in their melee rounds (megaphone before all attacks) to make a difference.
6) You will see yourself on these as well as others in your zone to show you what others see of you.
Items found = items you found in the zone that are up for grabs. Only you see the items presented in your pm. You automatically pick up anything you find unless
it puts you over 3 items, which is the limit. In that case, please let me know what 3 items you want to keep.
7) Dynamite can be set for a specific day. If it gets set (user does not die before explosives round) then after movement on the day it is set to blow up, people in that zone have a chance of being hit.
8) The pot lid shield will still save the life of someone who blocks an axe, it just costs them the pot lid. If multiple people attack the pot lid user and multiple hits occur, one being an axe, it's RNG'd whether the axe hit the shield or not.
More to come if/when questions are asked. Feel free to check out the Phalla Royale game linked in Thorgot's post of the CF main thread for a past game.
When you hide, you stay hidden until you make an attack or move action. If people find you by searching, they can attack you. You can attack anyone you see in the zone. Also, if you and the person(s) who found you stay in the same zone, they will still know where you are. Those hidden are notified when someone found them as well as the searcher is notified that they found someone and who it is.
Day 1 Begins!
Day 2 Begins!
Day 3 Begins!
Day 4 Begins!
Day 5 Begins, the final day!