Gehenna: The Final Nights
The world will turn cold
and unclean things will boil up from the ground
and great storms will roll, lightning will light fires,
animals will fester and their bodies, twisted,
So, too, our Grandsires will rise from the ground
They will break their fast on the first part of us
They will consume us whole.
And you will know these last times by the Time of Thin Blood,
which will mark vampires that can not Beget.
You will know them by the Clanless,
who will come to rule.
You will know them by the Wild Ones,
who will hunt us even in the strongest city.
You will know them by the awakening of the eldest
and those who eat heart's blood will flourish
and the Kindred will crowd each to his own
and vitae will be rare as diamonds.
Shine black the sun.
Shine red the moon.
Gehenna is coming soon.
The final nights have begun.
Welcome to the Apocalypse.
If you'd like more information on the setting, you may find this
helpful, but don't consider it indicative of how this game will play out.
All standard rules apply. No anonymous contact, especially via proboards.
Inactivity will be dealt with. Keep active in the thread at least every other day by contributing two posts and/or a vote and you'll be fine, otherwise, your role will be given to a reserve.
If the reserves run out, your role will be killed off.
If(and only if) my PM box fills, which it very likely can, PMs may be addressed to Rosenqueen
She has close ties to the Netherworld.
Finale - Ravnos
Tenth Night - Gangrel
Ninth Night - Toreador
Eighth Night - Assamite
Seventh Night - Nosferatu
Sixth Night - Tremere
Fifth Night - Tzimisce
Fourth Night - Giovanni
Third Night - Ventrue
Second Night - Follower of Set
First Night - Lasombra
Prelude - Brujah
Prologue - Malkavian
Welcome back to the world of Vampire: The Masquerade
It has been a year and a half since the Siege of Santa Monica
nearly tore California asunder.
The Camarilla was victorious, having fended off the wrath of the Sabbat, the Assamites, and the vile wrath of the Infernal alike.
Yet all is not well.
Far to the west, the reign of the survivors continues, unfazed by the conflicts of the lesser factions.
However, fearful whispers eminate of tales from the eastern seaboard.
Rumors of the abandoned Kindred known as Clanless rising in number, unbound to the Elders, with no claims or concerns for their petty Jyhad.
Stories of creatures of nightmarish power rising from the abyss to terrorize Kindred and mortal society alike.
The times of short-lived peace are all but forgotten. Uncounted foes arise to threaten the sanctity of the Camarilla, and she beckons for her children to come to her aid in this time of utmost peril.
What faction is potent enough to endure the tides of Armageddon?
Is anyone beyond the call of oblivion?
You may encounter familiar faces.
You may encounter those only spoken of in legend.
Yet make no mistake: the greater the mass, the larger the tide that will rise to claim the blood debt.
The future is not yet written, but the path is a bleak one.
1. MacGuffin, Sabbat Lasombra, survived
2. lonelyahava, Ravnos
3. Quoth, Gangrel Anarch
4. Egos, Sabbat Brujah Black Hand, survived
5. eeccccoo tthhee ddoollpphhiinn, Camarilla Caitiff
6. El Skid, Camarilla Brujah
7. The Lawinator, Infernalist Tremere
8. Kime, Samedi
9. Infidel, Camarilla Ventrue
10. Gumpy, Camarilla Tremere
11. Celebrim, Camarilla Tremere
12. Toxic Toys, Caitiff Anarch
13. Plutonium, Camarilla Nosferatu
14. Goose, Giovanni
15. Sheep Have Wool, Infernalist Tzimisce
16. Romantic Undead, Bahari Malkavian
17. Altair, Infernalist Assamite
18. Wildcat, Camarilla Tremere
19. Arasaki, Camarilla Gangrel
20. JPants, Follower of Set
21. weatheredclown, Camarilla Nosferatu
22. Abysmal Lynx, Camarilla Ventrue
23. Shamus, Camarilla Brujah
24. Unearthly Stew, Camarilla Toreador
25. The Dagon, Follower of Set
26. durax, Salubri
27. bwanie, Camarilla Caitff
28. Jester313, Follower of Set
29. FrostMist, Sabbat Malkavian Antitribu
30. Zellpher, Brujah Anarch
31. Oats, Sabbat Tzimisce
32. Exarch, Tzimisce Inconnu
33. dawningphoenix, Gangrel Anarch
34. crimsoncoyote, Incapacitated
35. Lady Eri, Camarilla Brujah
36. TehSloth, The Hunter
37. The_Reflection, Camarilla Ventrue
38. DevoutlyApathetic, Anarch Caitiff
39. Darian, Sabbat Lasombra Black Hand
40. DamnedLibrarian, Camarilla Caitiff
41. FreeAgent, Camarilla Malkavian
42. Bliss 101, Sabbat Gangrel Antitribu
43. WilDPanthA05, Assamite, survived
44. Varcayn, Giovanni
45. enlightenedbum, Baron of the Anarchs, survived
46. warban, Daughter of Cacophony
47. MrBlarney, Camarilla Malkavian
48. Dac Vin, Camarilla Tremere
49. Thetheroo, Anarch Toreador
50. HamHamJ, Camarilla Toreador
51. kuhlmeye, Salubri
52. Orange Soda, Sabbat Tzimisce Inquisitor
53. Osvik, Infernalist Lasombra
54. Hylianbunny, Ventrue Inconnu
55. WhiteZinfandel, Camarilla Malkavian
56. iamtheaznman, Camarilla Toreador
57. Witch Doctor, TBM, Ravnos
58. MundaneSoul, Sabbat Nosferatu Antitribu Inquisitor, survived
59. Sportzboytjw, Camarilla Caitff
60. minigunwielder, Incapacitated
61. Nion, Camarilla Lasombra Antitribu
62. giltanis, Infernalist Ventrue
63. Lightblade, Camarilla Toreador
64. moleface, Assamite
65. Ryadic, Anarch Caitiff
66. Doxa, Daughter of Cacophony
67. mrpaku, Bahari Toreador
68. Monkeyfeet, Samedi
69. Rainfall, Camarilla Tremere
70. Maximus, Giovanni
71. Grundlterror, Ventrue Anarch
2. Mr. Defecation
As to the nature of this Phalla's mechanics, I will say this: anything can happen.
Well, good morning. Welcome to the new scenario. What should we do today?