Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!
[MiniPhalla] Mike Phalla's Punch Out!!! (Village Victory!)
Goose!That's me, honeyShow me the way home, honeyRegistered Userregular
The World Video Boxing Association, or WVBA, has been trying to pep up its image. Established in 1984 with a seven fighter roster, the WVBA last saw prominence in 1994 when Little Mac did the unthinkable again, rising through the ranks of all four circuits and capturing the WVBA World Heavyweight Championship. Now, 14 years later, the commissioner of the WVBA wants his precious organization to return to its former glory. He's brought every fighter that has ever entered a WVBA ring back for their shot at glory. However, there's a catch: Losers will not be tolerated. In order to make the WVBA the best boxing promotion it can be, the Commissioner has decided that those who can not prove themselves worthy are forced out of the WVBA So, now the pressure's really on, as you punch your way to the top, who will you leave in your wake? Who will be the best around?
This is a miniPhalla based on the Punch-Out!!! series. This will be a pretty straightforward phalla, with a village and a mafia. I have tried to include every major character from all of the Punch Out games (excluding the Arm Wrestling game, which doesn't count) so we should be having a grand old time. I don't know dick about game balance, but I've tried to make it to what I think is fun but fair. So, we should be alright. This is my first attempt at a phalla.
Regular rules are in effect, of course. No quoting exact PMs to prove anything, no communicating with the dead about the game in game or in PM, please link me to any proboards, don't drink too heavily before a big fight, yadda yadda yadda.
If you need ANYTHING clarified, ask in bold orange and ye shall be responded to. Though not always answered.
Each day you'll be !voting in red bold one person to be forced out of the WVBA and into early retirement. If you want to change your vote, I would appreciate it if you used !lime green to retract your previous vote. But I won't make it mandatory just because I'm such a nice guy.
I live on EST, and I'm thinking that around 11 PM EST is a good time to end the voting. So that's what I'll do. Without any further adieu, I give you...
1. TheLawinator – Don Flamenco, Major Circuit spin punched
4. Sheep Have Wool – Dragon Chan, Major Circuit bullied out
5. Oats – Mike Tyson, Dream Circuit forced into retirement
6. kuhlmeye – Hoy Quarlow, Dream Circuit rushed
7. FunkyWaltDogg – Narcis Prince, Dream Circuit seeing stars
8. Toxic Toys – Little Mac, The Challenger bullied out
9. Rainfall – Bear Hugger, Minor Circuit bullied out
10. kime – Masked Muscle, Major Circuit uppercutted
13. KrataLightBlade – Aran Ryan, World Circuit forced retirement
14. Mr. Defecation – Doc, The Trainer rushed
16. Dac Vin – Mr. Dream, Dream Circuit forced retirement
17. sportsboytjw – Rick Bruiser, Dream Circuit TKO'd
19. weatheredclown – Great Tiger, Major Circuit forced retirement
20. WilDPanthA05 – Gabby Jay, Minor Circuit TKO'd
21. El Skid – Bob Charlie, Former Major Circuit Champion uppercutted
22. Micro – Mad Clown, World Circuit seeing stars
23. Monkeyfeet – Nick Bruiser, Dream Circuit spin punched
26. Orange Soda
27. Doxa – Vodka Drunkenski, Dream Circuit forced into retirement
28. Witch Doctor, DBM
29. Romantic Undead
dawningphoenix (Reason: Missing a meeting)